• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

So nice to be loved
    Isn't it?

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

I can remember most of Martin's eps A complete re-watch needs a LOT of time I'm currently hooked on Criminal Minds - awaiting an Amazon delivery imminently
    True. Which I don't have.

Heh. I am watching Criminal Minds right now! Commercial break.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You are? Yay! Which season are you in? Who's your favourite character/s? Mine are Reid because he fascinates me, Penelope because she's just Awesome! and for sheer thunkability it has to be Hotch
      Last edited by Jumble; 12 January 2017, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Uuu I love Criminal minds
        I'm waiting for the new eps.

Thunk? Morgan
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Nah, I go for the dark, brooding type, *looks at sig* apparently

It's snowing - thick, heavy, stillgoingtobehereinthemorning type snow

Comment

You are? Yay! Which season are you in? Who's your favourite character/s? Mine are Reid because he fascinates me, Penelope because she's just Awesome! and for sheer thunkability it has to be Hotch
            Watching the latest season! My favorites are the same ones. I love their interaction too, they're the fun ones.

And I must say that I have never thunked over anyone in CM.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Uuu I love Criminal minds
              I'm waiting for the new eps.

Thunk? Morgan
              Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Watching the latest season! My favorites are the same ones. I love their interaction too, they're the fun ones.

And I must say that I have never thunked over anyone in CM.
              I've seen bits of several seasons - now I've got dvds I'm starting with S1. This could take awhile

Comment

I've just wasted a perfectly good Saturday doing the Paediatric First Aid course for the 11th time On the upside, I'll never have to do it again

Comment

I'm disappointed that they still won't call it 'childmending 101''.

sigpic

Comment

It's actually not Childminding, just the First Aid part of it - P.F.A.101?

Comment

Meh. Still..

So, when is the USA going to announce that this whole Trump thing was really one big eleborate practical joke and tell us that they actually do have an at least sort of kind of capable person all lined up?
                      *waits*

sigpic

Comment

*runs in* I just watched a new Martin-directed episode of something! Been watching Travelers on Netflix and the episode I just watched had that lovely familiar name coming up in the credits at the beginning I let out a quick "woohoo" when I saw it and it felt all warm and fuzzy and nostalgic
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Meh. Still..

So, when is the USA going to announce that this whole Trump thing was really one big eleborate practical joke and tell us that they actually do have an at least sort of kind of capable person all lined up?
                          *waits*
                          *laughs hysterically*
                          *cries*
                          *retreats to bunker with four years' worth of food and DVDs*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

^^ Josi

Edit: Isn't it someones b-day todaY?
                            sigpic

Comment

Meh. Still..

*waits*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              *runs in* I just watched a new Martin-directed episode of something! Been watching Travelers on Netflix and the episode I just watched had that lovely familiar name coming up in the credits at the beginning I let out a quick "woohoo" when I saw it and it felt all warm and fuzzy and nostalgic
                              I haven't seen any of Travelers - hoping it will come out on dvd at some point

^^ Josi

Edit: Isn't it someones b-day todaY?
                              Is it?

Comment

I haven't seen any of Travelers - hoping it will come out on dvd at some point

Is it?
                                Tomorrow?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X