• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Nad*

*sends tub of virtual ice-cream*

Comment

Whoop! *hugs*
      Thanks
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm out of ice-cream now.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Here you go........

Should keep you busy for awhile

Comment

Hey there! It's been a while since I posted here!

My ife sucks at the moment but I did meet Martin in Vancouver and he was super sweet!
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*runs circles, face covered in ice-cream*
              How awesome looking are those?

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              Hey there! It's been a while since I posted here!

My ife sucks at the moment but I did meet Martin in Vancouver and he was super sweet!
              Well, at least that's something.
              *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

Lucky you, Sil! Saw the picture on Twitter, always awesome to see a woohoo with Martin (Which does not happen often enough... Come to the UK!) Glad you had fun in Vancouver. *hugs* for life otherwise sucking though
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Sunday.
                  I'm nekkid.

sigpic

Comment

It's getting a tad too chilly for nekkidness

*wraps Nad in The Quilt*

Comment

Nekkidness is better when it's chilly!

*takes The Quilt anyway*

sigpic

Comment

Been a while since I last appeared here.... But no one is here to talk to that often...not like before! And since I don't like felling lonely, I am not staying around here by myself!
                        Besides, I need to shut off the A/C and turn on the heater. No more temps in the 70's... we are now barely topping out at 60° and soon the 50's will be all we see as our highest temp... fall is here with rain coming every day for the next 6 or 7 days at least. Where did I put that damn umbrella - rarely use it but goes inside my car now. And time to dig out the waterproof jackets. Summer is done and over with!
                        sigpic

Comment

It sure is quiet!

i'm enjoying the autumn. It always makes me think of homey food, snuggly clothes and birhdays.
                          ...Even if it still isn't cold enough for my liking.

sigpic

Comment

*waves to Laurie*

I don't know Nad, it's definitely starting to get very chilly around here - 7C when I went out this morning! Mind you, it did get up to 20C by lunchtime

Comment

Yeah. You leave your house in the morning wearing a jacket and return wearing a t-shirt. Even my wardrobe is confused.

sigpic

Comment

Exactly! I guess the answer is to start with lots of layers and peel them off as you go through the day

Comment

Working...
                                X