Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
    I hope to see my dogs in Heaven..or I refuse to get in
    To be honest, there are a lot of my pets that I would prefer to spend eternity with than a lot of humans I know

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Thanks for the huggles!
    *hugs back*

I think that a 'heaven' woodn't be much of a heaven if our pets aren't there.
    Otherwise, why go there if earth has puppies to play with?
    Well exactly!

*wonders if there is a special place that WooHoos and their pets will end up*

Blegh yes.
    And not just on a personal level, but the entire world seems to be going a bit insane and I'm over it. There's so much batpoo crazy going on
    There is

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Well, yes. 2016 has been a weird year. I blame David Bowie.

Or maybe I shouldn't laugh..........

I spent the morning dealing with an overflowing washing machine and cleaning up the resulting wetness and the afternoon clearing out the bathroom ready for the builders coming at 8am tomorrow. 8am? I'm on holiday for crying out lound - I really don't want to be up that early

Currently watching BBC4, who are showing a documentary on The Beach Boys' Pet Sounds album. I'd actually forgotten what awesome sounds they made back in the 70s

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      To be honest, there are a lot of my pets that I would prefer to spend eternity with than a lot of humans I know

Well exactly!

*wonders if there is a special place that WooHoos and their pets will end up*

Same here

What if WooHoodStock is simply a virtual version of what awaits us when we're done here?

There is

Or maybe I shouldn't laugh..........

I spent the morning dealing with an overflowing washing machine and cleaning up the resulting wetness and the afternoon clearing out the bathroom ready for the builders coming at 8am tomorrow. 8am? I'm on holiday for crying out lound - I really don't want to be up that early

Currently watching BBC4, who are showing a documentary on The Beach Boys' Pet Sounds album. I'd actually forgotten what awesome sounds they made back in the 70s
      For me, the Beach Boys are one of those bands I tend to overlook when I'm in a 60's/ 70's mood. And I actually have that album on my cd shelve. i think they made some awesome music, but I never think about it without prompting.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Same here

What if WooHoodStock is simply a virtual version of what awaits us when we're done here?
        That wood be cool! As Martin is chief WooHoo he'd have to join us there

For me, the Beach Boys are one of those bands I tend to overlook when I'm in a 60's/ 70's mood. And I actually have that album on my cd shelve. i think they made some awesome music, but I never think about it without prompting.
        I have the original on vinyl - you know, those flat black things that used to go round and round with a needle dragging the music out of the grooves

I saw Brian Wilson and his newer band a few years ago - he sounded exactly the same as he did in the 70's despite being well into his sixties.

Now I feel old

Comment

Ah the Beach Boys. They are from my area and went to the high schools around the beach areas of Los Angeles. In fact, they would use our Rec/Theatre area to rehearse sometimes because it had great acoustics. Now that was really cool! I was in the 9th grade (we had a 4 year high school) and I could hear them sometimes but had no idea who they were since they were just getting started. Who knew????
          sigpic

Comment

I still had vinyl when I was little. Just.

No cool stories here.
            I went to a Five concert when I was younger and got assigned to be Baby Spice during lunch breaks?
            No?
            okbye.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Just going to hug you all. I have no words except squishy hugs for you all xxx
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*kicks universe in the shin* I am freaking over it.

Looks like I'll be getting another job soon. The upper management at my current place are just jerking me around way too much.
                sigpic

Comment

I spent the morning dealing with an overflowing washing machine and cleaning up the resulting wetness and the afternoon clearing out the bathroom ready for the builders coming at 8am tomorrow. 8am? I'm on holiday for crying out loud - I really don't want to be up that early
                  Since no one has asked but I assume you might have discussed this earlier - I'll give it a go anyhow - so what is happening with your bathroom that "builders" are coming? And which one - upstairs or downstairs? So what ya up to?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                    *kicks universe in the shin* I am freaking over it.

Looks like I'll be getting another job soon. The upper management at my current place are just jerking me around way too much.
                    *hugs LJ* You'll get a better job with people that will treat you right! Positive thinking

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Since no one has asked but I assume you might have discussed this earlier - I'll give it a go anyhow - so what is happening with your bathroom that "builders" are coming? And which one - upstairs or downstairs? So what ya up to?
                    Upstairs bathroom is being completely ripped out and a new one installed

I have the week off so I'm just chillin'

Comment

*hugs LJ* You'll get a better job with people that will treat you right! Positive thinking

Upstairs bathroom is being completely ripped out and a new one installed

I have the week off so I'm just chillin'
                      That is super, Jumble. I hope it looks really nice when they are through!

BTW - does anyone know who Fresh_Horse is on this site. I wrote a simple suggestion to a question she had about the AT event and she jumped on me like I committed a sin or something. Very snippy young lady! Don't know what her problem is - but I basically said fine - no more suggestions - and I'm going to avoid her like the plague!
                      sigpic

Comment

It's looking pretty good already - new bath is in, tiles are up and the walls/ceiling painted

I don't know that person - I did see the posts though and I think you do well to avoid further confrontations. Some people are just not worth the hassle

I put the washing machine on earlier - flooded again! From the way it's behaving and the noises it's making I'm pretty sure the pump has gone Mind you, it is fourteen years old! Searching the internet for a new one as we speak

Edit: All done and dusted - new machine will arive on Saturday
                        Last edited by Jumble; 27 July 2016, 12:35 PM.

Comment

It's looking pretty good already - new bath is in, tiles are up and the walls/ceiling painted

I don't know that person - I did see the posts though and I think you do well to avoid further confrontations. Some people are just not worth the hassle

I put the washing machine on earlier - flooded again! From the way it's behaving and the noises it's making I'm pretty sure the pump has gone Mind you, it is fourteen years old! Searching the internet for a new one as we speak

Edit: All done and dusted - new machine will arrive on Saturday
                          Very cool. A whole new bathroom. And a new washing machine (although you have to pay for that) is really sweet. I wish someone would come an redo my master bathroom, but I would have to pay for it and it would be about $10,000 by the time I was done (if not more)!

And as for that person - I agree - totally going to ignore anything more coming from her. At my age I don't need that - at any age you don't need that!
                          sigpic

Comment

That's the upside to being a tenant - the Council pays for everything to do with the house I don't mind paying for the new washing machine, it's only £200 with free delivery and they'll take the old one away and recycle it - bargain!

The guy that's doing the bathroom has been here four days and has just plucked up the courage to ask me "Who is that guy? He seems to be everywhere!" So I had to explain to him about Athos and The Musketeers

Good thing he hasn't looked at my bedroom wall
                            Last edited by Jumble; 28 July 2016, 05:15 AM.

Comment

*runz in*

*throws art*

Back when I was luvnjack, hahaha! *smooches Joe*
                              sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*sends good jobby vibes to LJ*

Yay for the new bathroom Jumble!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X