No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't you just see her recruiting The Lady on the Park Bench as her accomplice in some wickedly funny adventure?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Can't you just see her recruiting The Lady on the Park Bench as her accomplice in some wickedly funny adventure?
      Maybe The Lady on the Park Bench *is* AT from the Future, come back to dispense her pearls of unique wisdom

(Ugh, RL has been just too much this week But on the upside it wasn't all mad work, I got to leave early yesterday and go to see my nephew on his 3rd birthday )
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh yes. I think they have some things in common...

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Maybe The Lady on the Park Bench *is* AT from the Future, come back to dispense her pearls of unique wisdom

(Ugh, RL has been just too much this week But on the upside it wasn't all mad work, I got to leave early yesterday and go to see my nephew on his 3rd birthday )
        I was going to say that if she waits long enough, she could play tLotPB, but this works too

*hugs* for RL and yay! for your nephew.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

By the way... in my head, The Lady on the Park Bench movie wood be a movie in the style of Forrest Gump. Funny, with a hint of drama and maybe a happy ending, but very much a feel good movie. And wonderfully directed with mostly unknown actors.
          *nods*
          I think about these things.

EDIT: Forrest Gump has a bench too. But it's not because of that.
          EDIT II: I wood not say no to Tom Hanks being in the movie, but he can not have a lead role.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like an awesome movie

Three and a half hours until Cags, Ben, Kirst and I sit down to Sunday lunch at Anderson's

Comment

I might even have a Sticky Toffee Pudding

Comment

Had a lovely day with Cags, Ben and Kirst - lovely roast lamb dinner followed by Strawberry and Pistachio Cheesecake! I also brought home an STP because I coulldn't decide which to have

Comment

I know it's the unpopular opinion with the junkies here, but cheesecake beats STP, no matter how awesome it is...

sigpic

Comment

Never!
                    sigpic

Comment

Just dropped in to say hello, but no one is home. Not much happening here. Watching my neighbors to my left and behind me put up tall fences. Going to block my view of all the pretty flowers back here. Now, all I'll have is a little grass and a wooden fence out that window. It was the one by my computer so I really enjoyed just stopping and looking at all the lovely plants and flowers - but not for much longer.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        I know it's the unpopular opinion with the junkies here, but cheesecake beats STP, no matter how awesome it is...

Personally, I think they're about even

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Never!
                        You have to remember that this is Stuart's cheesecake we're talking about

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Just dropped in to say hello, but no one is home. Not much happening here. Watching my neighbors to my left and behind me put up tall fences. Going to block my view of all the pretty flowers back here. Now, all I'll have is a little grass and a wooden fence out that window. It was the one by my computer so I really enjoyed just stopping and looking at all the lovely plants and flowers - but not for much longer.
                          Are there rules about how high a fence can be? You might have a case to stop them if they are restricting your view - worth find out I think

Comment

Mmm...cheesecake

Comment

Personally, I think they're about even

You have to remember that this is Stuart's cheesecake we're talking about
                              And Stuart's STP. So I stand by my assertion
                              sigpic

Comment

*flies back through*

I'm all about bringing you joy!

*Changez siggie to bring more joy*

*blows kisses*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X