No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, normally we know whenabouts a show will return and I don't know what's causing these delays

I'm starting to take it personally

Comment

Totally crazy weather again - sun/rain/sun/hail/sun/snow, all within the 45 minutes it took me to drop my little one at nursery and pop into Tesco Express to stock up for the three-day week-end

Comment

*Flies through thread*

Wooohooood!

*iz gone again*
        sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Ah.
          LJ flying through always feels a bit like christmas...

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Totally crazy weather again - sun/rain/sun/hail/sun/snow, all within the 45 minutes it took me to drop my little one at nursery and pop into Tesco Express to stock up for the three-day week-end
          It's been the same here. Today was nice, but I've been stuck indoors all day.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *hugs WooHoos*

Ah.
            LJ flying through always feels a bit like christmas...
            She even has her Christmas sig still

It's been the same here. Today was nice, but I've been stuck indoors all day.
            The forecast for this week-end was mostly wet with some snow - so far it's been brilliant sunshine all the way

Comment

She even has her Christmas sig still
              She's very dedicated to spreading joy like that.

The forecast for this week-end was mostly wet with some snow - so far it's been brilliant sunshine all the way
              I stopped listening to the forecast. I just prepare for crazy weather every day and hope for it to at least be dry when I go out.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Next week-end is supposed to be very hot - maybe that means it'll snow and hail again

How sad is it that all we are talking about lately on this thread is the weather?

Comment

I haven't watched anything that Martin has recently directed.
                  Or that AT did, for that matter.

EDIT: Han Solo!

sigpic

Comment

I didn't much like Olympus, but I loved Killjoys! I think Martin was only involved in S2 so I'm really looking forward to that

And now he's doing Travelers, which definitely looks good. So hopefully we'll have more to talk about than the weather soon

I'm assuming the theme is Star Wars - no idea who Rey is Not a Star Wars fan

Comment

Amanda was in Killjoys - played an evil manipulative doctor

Comment

I didn't much like Olympus, but I loved Killjoys! I think Martin was only involved in S2 so I'm really looking forward to that

And now he's doing Travelers, which definitely looks good. So hopefully we'll have more to talk about than the weather soon

I'm assuming the theme is Star Wars - no idea who Rey is Not a Star Wars fan
                        I have to make an effort to see these shows and I can't be bothered at the moment
                        I think I'm going to get kicked out of fandom soon

Rey is new Star Wars.
                        I've always been more into the gates and treks than the wars. Haven't even seen the latest one. *shrugs*
                        (Going to get kicked out of geekdom as well)

Amanda was in Killjoys - played an evil manipulative doctor
                        I did see that.
                        I guess evil, manipulative doctor is her thing now...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          I have to make an effort to see these shows and I can't be bothered at the moment
                          I think I'm going to get kicked out of fandom soon
                          Killjoys was easy for me to get, Olympus quite hard - not sure how I'm going to get to see Travelers, but I'll find a way

Nobody's going to kick you out of fandom

Rey is new Star Wars.
                          I've always been more into the gates and treks than the wars. Haven't even seen the latest one. *shrugs*
                          (Going to get kicked out of geekdom as well)
                          Never liked the wars and a bit meh about the treks - that just makes me a little less geeky than you

I did see that.
                          I guess evil, manipulative doctor is her thing now...
                          She does do evil, manipulative doctor really well

Comment

Killjoys was easy for me to get, Olympus quite hard - not sure how I'm going to get to see Travelers, but I'll find a way

Nobody's going to kick you out of fandom
                            The stuff we do for our kicks...

Just wait. The fandom police is real...

Never liked the wars and a bit meh about the treks - that just makes me a little less geeky than you
                            Ah, but I dislike Game of Thrones and Harry Potter... And any and all superheroes.
                            It's not a competition, but I'm just saying.

She does do evil, manipulative doctor really well
                            Yes!
                            I know the director is the coolest person on set, but I do wish we could see her act more.
                            Last edited by DutchIndeed; 04 May 2016, 11:08 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Liking GoT isn't geeky I'm with you on Harry Potter - never could see what all the fuss was about Superheroes I can take or leave. Mostly leave

I think AT has executed a very neat transition from acting to directing/producing - regardless of how timeless she seems she has reached that in-between age when there are few good parts for women to play. Maybe she'll get back in front of the camera when she's old enough to play the kooky elderly lady parts

Comment

You're right. GoT is extremely mainstream, so maybe it's more geeky to have no interest in it... Hm.
                                Isn't Harry a national symbol for you guys? Are you legally allowed to not like Harry?

And true. I'm happy she's still kicking television ass even if it's behind the camera.
                                I bet she'll make a great kooky elderly lady one day.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X