No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the first one but haven't seen the rest yet. Got them on my sky+ though Are you enjoying it? How's Tom?

Did you see Muskies isn't going to be back until March at the earliest? *cries*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      I saw the first one but haven't seen the rest yet. Got them on my sky+ though Are you enjoying it? How's Tom?
      I won't comment until you've seen the next ep.

Did you see Muskies isn't going to be back until March at the earliest? *cries*
      Yes, I know

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        I won't comment until you've seen the next ep.
        I guess I'd better get on and watch it then!

Yes, I know
        *stamps foot* I want it back now! I'm missing our Muskie boys *pouts*
        sigpic

Comment

I've been doing my best to distract myself with other shows......

Oh, and Killjoys (Martin's current project) starts on Syfy on 25th January - quite looking forward to that as it looks interesting. Space Bounty Hunters - much more Martin's thing I think

Comment

Ah, excellent. Will set the sky+ for that. Thanks for the heads-up! I've heard good things about Killjoys online so fingers crossed
            sigpic

Comment

Another loss - Glenn Frey, guitarist with The Eagles, has died aged 67

Comment

Seems like the famous men are dropping like flies. Most are only in their mid 60's or so.
                sigpic

Comment

Twitter............

Martin Wood
                  @realmartinwood

Martin Wood Retweeted Jumble Moore

Belated thank you's and great hugs to @Jumble555 and the Woohoos for their awesome Martinmas vid!!

Comment

*looks around*

*checks under the Hippy Bus*

Where's Nad?

Comment

I'm here! i'm here!
                      Busy working and stuff. And I missed Martinday too!

EDIT: The last post on the 17th?!
                      Oops.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well yes, that's why I was getting a bit concerned Glad to hear it was just busyness that was keeping you away

Comment

So have you been watching War and Peace?
                          Me, me! I've been watching War & Peace! Really enjoying it! It's one of the few period dramas of those that are considered worthy to be made into TV adaptations that I haven't read - so looking forward to seeing where it goes

And Tom is fab in it - totally nails the role of the drunken scoundrel

Comment

Well yes, that's why I was getting a bit concerned Glad to hear it was just busyness that was keeping you away
                            Thank you

I'm actually in a sort of stress-free, kind of OK-ish phase. It's far from motivational poster-happy, but I'll take it
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Thank you

I'm actually in a sort of stress-free, kind of OK-ish phase. It's far from motivational poster-happy, but I'll take it
                              That's good - going in the right direction

The only thing I knew about War & Peace was that it was waaaaay too long a book to read

Comment

*hugs Nad* Glad to hear you're OK-ish right now

Twitter............

Martin Wood
                                @realmartinwood

Martin Wood Retweeted Jumble Moore

Belated thank you's and great hugs to @Jumble555 and the Woohoos for their awesome Martinmas vid!!
                                Aw, Martin! *hugs back* And happy belated birthday to him! Darn RL being busy and making me forget my Woohooly duties

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Me, me! I've been watching War & Peace! Really enjoying it! It's one of the few period dramas of those that are considered worthy to be made into TV adaptations that I haven't read - so looking forward to seeing where it goes

And Tom is fab in it - totally nails the role of the drunken scoundrel
                                He is remarkably accomplished at the snarking while downing wine thing
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X