No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sings and boogies some more* If you like pina coladas...

And yes, the arties are all very pretty Well done Woohoos!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Well...I have to remake today's and tomorrow's arties because they are on my work computer and I forgot to send them to myself.

I didn't go to work today because I had to take the girl child to the ER And I am staying home with her tomorrow too! She's been up and down over the last two weeks, but her cough got worse again this morning and I decided that was it. They gave her a supersized breathing treatment and some steroids. Then took an xray to rule out pneumonia. But, even though the treatment calmed the wheezing, they still heard some crackling in her lungs so they decided to treat her for walking pneumonia. More steroids tomorrow and antibiotics. So glad we went though. I love that we have 2 pediatric ERs within 20 minutes of us! No treating me like a bad mother for waiting to bring her in, just taking care of business and making her feel better She already sounds better and says she feels better than she did when she woke up this morning.
      sigpic

----------
      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

sigpic

----------
        FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          I love looking at everyone's artwork. I thought we woodn't have much this year, but here we go.

Yes, amazing isn't it? I was doing the 'Artworks by' part of the vid and had to double-check I'd got everyone because so far between 6 of us we've produced 90 arties

Sorry to hear your little one is still sick Scully, but very glad that she's being well taken care of *sends healing vibes and crosses fingers that she'll be a lot better tomorrow*

Comment

Cannot wait to kiss 2015 Good-bye!!!
            sigpic

----------
            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

I think a lot of us feel that way

Just spent a pleasant evening with Lee - lots to catch up on
              Last edited by Jumble; 29 December 2015, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Actually Nad, it does seem that the vid is going so much better now I've had a couple of glases of wine...........

We'll see how accurate that statement is when I check it in the morning

Speaking of which, it is, in fact, the morning of Day 11.............

Last edited by Jumble; 29 December 2015, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Yes, amazing isn't it? I was doing the 'Artworks by' part of the vid and had to double-check I'd got everyone because so far between 6 of us we've produced 90 arties
                      We're rockstars.

Sorry to hear your little one is still sick Scully, but very glad that she's being well taken care of *sends healing vibes and crosses fingers that she'll be a lot better tomorrow*
                      What she said

Actually Nad, it does seem that the vid is going so much better now I've had a couple of glases of wine...........

We'll see how accurate that statement is when I check it in the morning

Yes. The Lady on the Parkbench has been teaching me some great wisdom.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

And oh my, Jumble. Shameless you!

This grey! Look at the colourcode!

It's #696969!!!

Happy
                        eleventh day
                        of Martinmas
                        !!!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

We're rockstars.
                            Some might say we just have rocks in our heads

Yes. The Lady on the Parkbench has been teaching me some great wisdom.
                            Ah, we haven't seen her for awhile - how's she doing?

And oh my, Jumble. Shameless you!

This grey! Look at the colourcode!

It's #696969!!!

Happy
                            eleventh day
                            of Martinmas
                            !!!

Who? Me?

And yes! Awesome indeed

Love Those Tesla arts

Comment

Dear The Pina Colada Song, you can kindly remove yourself from my head now, kthxbai.

Wow! *pats collective selves on back*

Scully, sorry to hear about your little one Glad she's being looked after and hope she feels better soon!

Jumble, you just had to get Athos in somewhere, didn't you And Nad I love the Tesla riposte
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Jumble, you just had to get Athos in somewhere, didn't you

But of course!

I've given myself a migraine trying to figure out how to get him into the vid, but I think I'm there

Comment

Working...
                                X