*hugs* Laurie - for you and Sammie
    sigpic

Comment

Comment

Sorry to hear that Laurie - hope she gets better soon

Comment

*hugs Laurie and Sammie*
          Sending good vibes!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well the results for Sammie are not good. She has an acute kidney infection that came on very very quickly. Considering she doesn't have any plants to chew on in this house and she doesn't chew on plastics or anything like that she didn't get it here. And the way it came on was a sudden illness - not something that slowly festered. So only one place - the surgery she had about 3 weeks before at the vet. (or so I feel). Anyhow, she has a (very) small chance of recovery. So after another $150 for meds and special food (even though she isn't eating)....I will see what happens. Please let it work. This year was one of my suckiest since the year my Mom passed. I really can't leave her at Xmas if she is still very sick and I don't want her passing a day or two before I go visit family. Sorry for all the bitcing but since I live alone - you guys have to "listen" and it does help some. And yes I know I left a letter out of "that" word but I don't like the damn stars they substituted. Really - that hasn't be a "bad" word in about 20 years.
            sigpic

Comment

keeping my fingers crossed for you both
              sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles everyone*
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

by Nola

Comment

Three advents in a row?!
                        That's just wrong

Love them Josi, Jumble and Nola

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Well the results for Sammie are not good. She has an acute kidney infection that came on very very quickly. Considering she doesn't have any plants to chew on in this house and she doesn't chew on plastics or anything like that she didn't get it here. And the way it came on was a sudden illness - not something that slowly festered. So only one place - the surgery she had about 3 weeks before at the vet. (or so I feel). Anyhow, she has a (very) small chance of recovery. So after another $150 for meds and special food (even though she isn't eating)....I will see what happens. Please let it work. This year was one of my suckiest since the year my Mom passed. I really can't leave her at Xmas if she is still very sick and I don't want her passing a day or two before I go visit family. Sorry for all the bitcing but since I live alone - you guys have to "listen" and it does help some. And yes I know I left a letter out of "that" word but I don't like the damn stars they substituted. Really - that hasn't be a "bad" word in about 20 years.
                        *sends more hugs*
                        You go and bitc anytime, if it helps!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Yes, the Advents do seem to have killed the thread

Comment

It's The Great 2015 WooHoodStock Pre-Christmas Depression.

sigpic

Comment

I've actually started doing a bit of Christmas shopping. Have stuff for one daughter and one granddaughter. A couple of things each for the other two daughters. Now I need to think about sons-in-law, grandsons, other granddaughter, and husband. This is a job for coffee!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                It's The Great 2015 WooHoodStock Pre-Christmas Depression.
                                Seems that way - either that or everyone is just too busy with the Pre-Christmas Mania............

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                I've actually started doing a bit of Christmas shopping. Have stuff for one daughter and one granddaughter. A couple of things each for the other two daughters. Now I need to think about sons-in-law, grandsons, other granddaughter, and husband. This is a job for coffee!
                                ......... which is why I don't do Christmas

Comment

Working...
                                X