But of course!

Martin, if you're watching, you still have my bedroom wall

Well, most of it

Comment

sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Poor Martin.

So roughly shoved aside for the guy with the hair.
        *shakes head*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

More like gently manoeuvred sideways, a little

Besides, Martin has hair! Just not enough of it on his face often enough

Comment

Hm.
            Either way, your 'betrayal' does draw a lot of Spencers. This is GW news!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Just as long as they're not all tweeting him as we speak

Besides, it's not really a betrayal - it's a proven scientific fact that one can love more than one man at a time

Didn't know I was a Research Scientist did you? Well I am and I've definitely proved it........ more than once

Comment

sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Heh. I find it a task to love one man, let alone two at the same time.

And with 'love' I do mean 'love'. Not 'love'. For some reason this posts sounds all icky in my mind. Like a talkshow confession. But it's not.

Look! A squirrel!

sigpic

Comment

That's perfectly ok Nad - if loving a squirrel is what you prefer that's perfectly ok

*backs away slowly*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      That's perfectly ok Nad - if loving a squirrel is what you prefer that's perfectly ok

*backs away slowly*
                      Well if with 'loving' you mean 'loving' and not 'loving', then I'm so confused either way.

sigpic

Comment

I think I need some clarification as to what you mean by 'loving' and 'loving'

Comment

*not touching this conversation with a ten foot barge pole*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            I think I need some clarification as to what you mean by 'loving' and 'loving'
                            You are not that innocent

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *not touching this conversation with a ten foot barge pole*
                            Do you think this is a fitting choice of words in this conversation?

...Oh gosh. Now my choice made it worse!
                            I am going to hide under the bus where it's not an icky mess.

sigpic

Comment

Quite right Nad - the mention of barge poles was totally unnecessary

*joins Nad under the hippy bus*

Not that I actually think it's as safe as she makes it out to be

*skips off back to the wine cellar*

Not that that would be any safer..... hopefully

Comment

Josi always manages to make a conversation about love feel... dirty.

I do have wine under the bus. I'm sophisticated.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X