The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*quickly looks the other way*

Still not jealous, nope, not a bit.............

Comment

*hugs*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Love your new sig. I saw the wink and can honestly say he broke his promise!

Congratulations, Jumble on being a Godmother
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Thank you

Comment

love the new sig Josi! I'm not jealous at all, now if Howard had been there...

Thanks for the congrats everyone - and yes Wendy it is proof change is possible! Just keep believing in yourself. And yes I did have quite a few beers, still feeling the effects tbh

Comment

Lol, thanks Sarai! Glad you celebrated in appropriate style How's the head now?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Lol, thanks Sarai! Glad you celebrated in appropriate style How's the head now?
                Just about recovered

Comment

*runz in out of breath*

*squishy huggles Josi*

I DO love it Thank you!

And I don't have to stretch my imagination too far to decide that the wink was actually meant for me

Comment

Hey, there's two kisses on there. You can have those. I'm keeping my wink

Glad you're pleased with it You're very welcome! *huggles*
                    sigpic

Comment

Fair enough - I didn't see the wink but can definitely see the kisses

*dances off to find a picture frame*

Comment

...... and put it on the kitchen wall..............

Comment

Hi guys, glad you had a good time at LFCC, no I was sadly not GA to RDA, was pitbossing (red shirt) his section on Friday and in charge of photo booth E on Saturday...and to top it all off was Pitboss of the signing area with Chris Lloyd, Bill Paxton and Catherine Tate...it almost broke me. Too warm, too many long days and not enough sleep to recoup. But it was worth getting the attendees to see their favs
                          sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

ps Jumble congrats on the godmother
                            sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Congrats on Godmothership, Jumble!

Yay for the good times at LFCC
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                ...... and put it on the kitchen wall..............

Look at that, pride of place!

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                                Hi guys, glad you had a good time at LFCC, no I was sadly not GA to RDA, was pitbossing (red shirt) his section on Friday and in charge of photo booth E on Saturday...and to top it all off was Pitboss of the signing area with Chris Lloyd, Bill Paxton and Catherine Tate...it almost broke me. Too warm, too many long days and not enough sleep to recoup. But it was worth getting the attendees to see their favs
                                Wow, well that explains why we didn't see you! Our photos were in C and D. I have to say, that does not sound like a fun job I always feel for the people running the photoshoot areas, as they always look like such a fight with crowds of people. But as you say, worth it for happy faces from everyone Hope you're recovering now!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X