No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What, you a librarian and you didn't read the small print? Shame on you!

Not that we actually had a contract, but if we had, it wood most definitely have been in the small print

Comment

Nope. That was probably a foolish oversight of me, wasn't it? I blame the broccoli smoke; I wasn't in my right mind...
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ah yes, the broccoli clause - gets us out of pretty much everything

Comment

It's a very useful clause indeed
          sigpic

Comment

Yup - that and the "I was under the 'fluence of wine at the time and didn't understand what I was agreeing to" clause. I invoke that one fairly frequently

Comment

Actually... nefarious deeds are kind of implied in the WooHoodStock Administration Declaration of WooHuman rights.

Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the WooHuman family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world,

Whereas disregard and contempt for WooHuman rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of Wookind, and the advent of a Gateworld in which WooHuman beings shall enjoy freedom of speech, belief and the growth of weeds and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the not so common people,

Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that WooHuman rights should be protected by the rule of the WooHoodStock Administration,

Whereas it is essential to promote the development of friendly relations between threads,

[booooooring stuff about WooHuman Rights]

Article 29.

(1) Everyone has duties to the community.

*nods*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm sure I represent all WooHoos in thanking The WoohoodStock Administration for clarifying our WooHuman Rights and Responsibilities in such a clear and precise manner

I think..........

Comment

Nad, has anyone ever told you that you are a treasure? What would we do without you?!

*hugs*
                  sigpic

Comment

In case any of those Spencers work for the, uh... establishment...

There is no body.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*pushes back the blanket that had slipped slightly*

Nope, no body here

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

I'm sure I represent all WooHoos in thanking The WoohoodStock Administration for clarifying our WooHuman Rights and Responsibilities in such a clear and precise manner

I think..........

Yay '69!

Yes. WooHoodStock is all about clearity.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Nad, has anyone ever told you that you are a treasure? What would we do without you?!

*hugs*

*hugs back*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          *pushes back the blanket that had slipped slightly*

Nope, no body here
                          No body to move.
                          Quickly.

EDIT: We lost a Spencer.

EDIT II: ...in the 'went away' sense of the word.

EDIT III: ...*points* is that a squirrel?

EDIT IV: It wasn't me.

sigpic

Comment

Nad, leave the Spencers alone. They are not here to be killed.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh.

I'll just hug them, then.
                              That's less creepy too.

sigpic

Comment

Looks around nervously and with suspicion. Trying very hard to remember signing any contract. Too much haze (all those fires everywhere)...so can't quite remember. Oh well - decides to find some wine but remember guest drank last bottle. Ah, but there is always my substitute! Voting can be such an enlightened service!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X