• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes, there is chocolate - that's a given

Comment

Chatting up a guy is on the todo list?!

See, that's why I'm still single.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You have to factor in the important stuff, otherwise the list can be boring

Comment

*making a todo list*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Chatting up a guy is on the todo list?!

See, that's why I'm still single.
            Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *making a todo list*

I'm off to start making todo lists.
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Today I will be breaking out the carpentry tools - when it's full of water, the new aquarium will be much heavier than the one that broke, so I need to reinforce the supports under the surface it will stand on

Comment

Reinforce supports *tick*
                Set up new aquarium *tick*

So what are the rest of you WooHoos doing while I'm slaving my way through this todo list?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Reinforce supports *tick*
                  Set up new aquarium *tick*

So what are the rest of you WooHoos doing while I'm slaving my way through this todo list?
                  Ah - packing - I leave today. Have to run a few errands as well. Oh and have to get to an airport for some reason!

Oh heard from Sharon and she said yes also. However, I have advised her about the "pizza" to give her and out if she wants it. So ball back in her court. Not sure if she will answer before I take off for the airport, but I will check.

Hmmm! Maybe I better put on some clothes and start doing something towards that trip now! See you soon.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes Laurie, do put some clothes on - I imagine turning up at the airport nekkid could prove a trifle embarrassing

So, Olympus premieres in the UK on 15th April - on Spike, which I don't have

Edit: Wait! Maybe I do have it - on Freeview *crosses fingers and goes to investigate further*

On Sky its 160, Freeview 31 according to this.

Aaaaaaand Atlantis is back this Saturday - Yay!
                    Last edited by Jumble; 15 April 2015, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Yes Laurie, do put some clothes on - I imagine turning up at the airport nekkid could prove a trifle embarrassing

So, Olympus premieres in the UK on 15th April - on Spike, which I don't have

Edit: Wait! Maybe I do have it - on Freeview *crosses fingers and goes to investigate further*

On Sky its 160, Freeview 131 according to this.

Aaaaaaand Atlantis is back this Saturday - Yay!
                      You do realize I live in the PNW... nudity is allowed if you don't mind freezing off some of your body parts. So clothing is a very useful option!

And don't forget to tape Atlantis because you won't be home on Saturday!

Haven't heard back about Sharon's thoughts on Pizza! But signing off and turning off pc. It gets a vacation as well.
                      sigpic

Comment

Safe travels, Laurie! And to anyone else lucky enough to be headed to the London this weekend. At the rate things are going around here, I might be able to afford the trip in time for my 50th instead of my 40th (which is this year ). *sigh*

Good News! My niece is doing great! 1st infection is gone and 2nd infection is on its way to being gone as well as the pneumonia. Her NG tube is out and she is able to eat solids again. She even got to go outside to enjoy the sunshine a bit last week! Still not sure when she'll be released but everything is looking great.

And...I get my stitches out this week I still have to wear my boot until I see the other surgeon in a couple of weeks, but at least my foot won't look like it belongs to Frankenstein anymore, I hope.
                        sigpic

----------
                        FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Recording of Atlantis is already sorted

So glad to hear the good news Scully

Comment

sounds like lots of things getting done around WooHooLand... I don't make to-do lists. Except for lesson plans. Other than that... I ordered a whole bunch of books from Amazon and they've come! I now have about 10 new reads
                            sigpic

Comment

Phew! What a day

Doctor's appointment first thing - she sent me to the hospital for an x-ray and some other tests and to the chemist's for some drugs

Since then I've been busy, but have somehow managed not to do anything that I can cross off my todo list

Hottest day of the year so far.........

So Nola, what books did you get?

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Thanks for the birthday cards for my mom! I'll show them to her when she's fully awake (she's still a bit fuzzy), but I'm sure she'll love them

Have fun all of you with plans this weekend and enjoy the togetherness!
                                (Though I must admit that I'm strangely jealous of you this time. )

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X