No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodness me, this is a tad blue for 2 in the afternoon !

Wood Afternoon Woohoos!

Comment

No fun dreams here (not even of Joe). I had my usual, crazy chasing dreams where someone is trying to catch me and I just run around in my dreams all night long. *yawn* No wonder I'm still tired.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        No! I've pmed you

Jello fight between Mart..........
        I know ...*wipes even more tears from laughing* Touchy...*snort*...well...that's innocent compared to my dream with Shep...and later on Bubu...*shakes head*...I should try to focus on homework instead of on my dreams! If only I could write a report about my dreams

*imagines the fight*
        sigpic

Comment

*imagines Jell-O fight between Martin in Joe....Joe is mocking Martin and Martin is telling Joe where to stand and how much jell-o to throw....*

Hmmm....

I dunno...Joe works out, so he might win said battle in Jell-O.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            No fun dreams here (not even of Joe). I had my usual, crazy chasing dreams where someone is trying to catch me and I just run around in my dreams all night long. *yawn* No wonder I'm still tired.
            Maybe you should let 'him' catch you

*imagines Jell-O fight between Martin in Joe....Joe is mocking Martin and Martin is telling Joe where to stand and how much jell-o to throw....*
            *chokes with laughter* OMG! Yes Makes me wonder where Martin draws the line between 'directing' and just letting things happen.......... *dives back into the gutter*

Hmmm....

Martin doesn't need to work out, I'm sure he just 'controls' everyone around him with those.............. eyes, and that ..........smile............ *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              I know ...*wipes even more tears from laughing* Touchy...*snort*...well...that's innocent compared to my dream with Shep...and later on Bubu...*shakes head*...I should try to focus on homework instead of on my dreams! If only I could write a report about my dreams

*imagines the fight*
              Innocent? I don't think what I was thinking was innocent

Comment

Hmmm....

Joe is writing the scenes...and Martin is directing the battle...

Joe does have a big chance of winning it...but Martin could change it a little bit and that would change the outcome...

Innocent? I don't think what I was thinking was innocent
                Well...depents on what your definition of 'innocent' is... Public or private...fun...
                EDIT: But I believe for certain that what you were thinking wasn't innocent...the action on its own perhaps ...was
                sigpic

Comment

It was weird how the whole scene came back to me in a flash, just from seeing a blue t-shirt I wonder what it will take to get the rest of the dream back? Maybe I should go the furniture store and look for a similar couch

Edit: Hey Sarai *waves*

Blue you say? Nope, just the t-shirt

Comment

Hey, Woohoos, can I run an Art Thread challenge idea past y'all? I've been mulling it over and need perspective.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sure you can Lunvnjoe

Comment

It was weird how the whole scene came back to me in a flash, just from seeing a blue t-shirt I wonder what it will take to get the rest of the dream back? Maybe I should go the furniture store and look for a similar couch

Edit: Hey Sarai *waves*

Blue you say? Nope, just the t-shirt
                        Yes, go to a furniture store...try to recall your dream...perhaps I should watch "the Pegasus Project" then to remember more of my dream...coz both Bubu and Shep are in that one!

Just the T-shirt...good to hear...and what were the colors of the ....other 'clothes'

Hey, Woohoos, can I run an Art Thread challenge idea past y'all? I've been mulling it over and need perspective.
                        Go ahead...tell tell tell Not that I'm curious or so
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, go to a furniture store...try to recall your dream...perhaps I should watch "the Pegasus Project" then to remember more of my dream...coz both Bubu and Shep are in that one!

Just the T-shirt...good to hear...and what were the colors of the ....other 'clothes'

Go ahead...tell tell tell Not that I'm curious or so
                          See that's why I pmed it instead of putting it on here I just knew you'd gutterize it to death

Comment

See that's why I pmed it instead of putting it on here
                            Okay...I'll stop...but I was just talking about his shorts...

promise...

*tries to avert thoughts...*

and for my own sanity...

sigpic

Comment

I'm sure your dream was perfectly angelic, jumble.

OK, my idea...

Spoiler:
                              Would it be fun to have an "Art Thread Baby Shower"? I was thinking of Cafepress and how it would be cool to have all these fun artworks to print onto onesies and whatnot...of course, that would be part of the challenge, making something that can be printed by Cafepress. I don't know. Is that selfish?
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay...I'll stop...but I was just talking about his shorts...

promise...

*tries to avert thoughts...*

<snip>
                                Of course you were, because I already told you he was wearing jeans

And how was that pic supposed to avert thoughts???

I'm sure your dream was perfectly angelic, jumble.
                                Of course it was! I mean, where do new little angels come from?

OK, my idea...

Spoiler:
                                Would it be fun to have an "Art Thread Baby Shower"? I was thinking of Cafepress and how it would be cool to have all these fun artworks to print onto onesies and whatnot...of course, that would be part of the challenge, making something that can be printed by Cafepress. I don't know. Is that selfish?
                                Hmmmmm..
                                Spoiler:
                                I think it's a great idea (although I'm not sure what 'onesies' are ) because IMO it wood be good to get a bit more variety into the challenges. I have nothing against making S/J and SG artwork (especially if I can get a Martinsig in there ) but sometimes I think it wood be good to do something totally different I love doing the birthday cards that I make for my friends and family, because it takes me completely away from my usual PSing and opens up lots of options for different styles of artwork.

I'm not sure how the other GimPS wood receive the idea though, most didn't seem keen when we gave them the PTB challenge And yet in the end it had one of the largest numbers of entries ever Or was that just us WooHoos?

I was thinking about asking Oma to do a 'Hippy Art' challenge this Friday, so as to get more people doing stuff for the S.H.I.P. birthday celebrations. What do you think?

Comment

Working...
                                X