The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Hm........ so far its happened on my 31st and 61st, so hopefully I'll be safe until my 91st........ which I hope will never happen

Laurie I'm drinking as much water as I can and feeling a bit better, just a bit weak still.
    91 - hmmm! Definately not a good age to get food poisoning! So I think you should stop at this one!

And drinking water - I thought water was for showering!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
      Oh, you're so sweet to offer! Cory (someone from another thread) is going to the Con and is going to see if they're still selling the hats. If they're not, maybe I can take you up on your fabulous offer? You are awesome!!

P.
      Actually I have a green one and a bluish/black one - only choices you have. I also never wear them and because they don't have signatures on them - they are also not on display. So you are welcome to either one you want. If you decide you want one you can send me a private message through Gateworld and send me your address (or if you are going to AT8 and want to wait), I can get it to you then. Again - all you have to do is let me know! Of course, I am assuming you are in the US or Canada. If you are somewhere else - it could take months for the postal service to get it to you!
      sigpic

Comment

Postponing birthday festivities - a winner! We are old enough to consider the marking of the passage of years to be a certain "season" rather than confined to a single day.

Yeah for old friends coming to visit GW. Some of the best and strongest friendships have begun here!
        sigpic

Comment

Last night was a bad night. Spent half the night being sick and can't figure out why. Food was fresh and didn't eat that much. Only thing I can think of (maybe) was the cherries I ate. I washed them, but maybe not enough???? Now today I have several things I need to do, but not feeling that good to do them.
          sigpic

Comment

*Runz through thread nekkid*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Last night was a bad night. Spent half the night being sick and can't figure out why. Food was fresh and didn't eat that much. Only thing I can think of (maybe) was the cherries I ate. I washed them, but maybe not enough???? Now today I have several things I need to do, but not feeling that good to do them.
              Maybe you got it from Jumble? Hope you get better

*waves at LJ*

Speaking of food, I've lost 7kg.
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                Postponing birthday festivities - a winner! We are old enough to consider the marking of the passage of years to be a certain "season" rather than confined to a single day.

Yeah for old friends coming to visit GW. Some of the best and strongest friendships have begun here!
                Any excuse is good for celebrating...

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                Maybe you got it from Jumble? Hope you get better
                maybe it's GW. I had trouble as well, not as serious as Jumble or llp but my "insides were disturbed". The sad part is that only only ate "healthy food". maybe that was the reason: too much "health" for me

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                *waves at LJ*

Speaking of food, I've lost 7kg.
                Yay, that is quite an achievment. I'm losing weight but oh so slowly.
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

*hugs the icky feeling WooHoos*

And Pol! And LJ!

I just realized that it wood be WooHoodStock tomorrow, so if anyone feels the sudden urge to have an improv party, this is your excuse.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

If it's anything like what I had Laurie, you're going to need several days' rest - I'm still finding the smallest tasks very tiring and I have very little appetite

So not feeling much like partying Nad, but I'll be happy to sit back and watch the rest of you

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                      Any excuse is good for celebrating...

maybe it's GW. I had trouble as well, not as serious as Jumble or llp but my "insides were disturbed". The sad part is that only only ate "healthy food". maybe that was the reason: too much "health" for me
                      Yeah, healthy is the way to go... literally

Yay, that is quite an achievment. I'm losing weight but oh so slowly.
                      Just don't give up!
                      I love those scales with decimals... you see ever 100grs that you loose

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *hugs the icky feeling WooHoos*

And Pol! And LJ!

I just realized that it wood be WooHoodStock tomorrow, so if anyone feels the sudden urge to have an improv party, this is your excuse.
                      I doubt I'll be normal enough tomorrow. I'm already so tired, but i'll try to make something when I get home today.

If it's anything like what I had Laurie, you're going to need several days' rest - I'm still finding the smallest tasks very tiring and I have very little appetite

So not feeling much like partying Nad, but I'll be happy to sit back and watch the rest of you
                      *hugs* Sucks.
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

No, I didn't have food poisoning - I think I ate something that was a little past it "use" date. I felt terrible that night, but by the next day I was tired and cautious about what I ate, but definately doing better. The following day - I was perfectly ok. Nothing personal - but that was bad enough for me..... didn't want it to be worse!
                        sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear you're feeling better Laurie

In the spirit of WooHoodStock..........

Challenge entry......

Comment

And another..........

Comment

WooHoodStock spammmmmmmmmmming.............

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X