No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(I swear, I didn't break in to Joe's house!)
    sigpic

Comment

Joe's new neighborhood watch?
      sigpic

Comment

Methinks the lady doth protest too much

btw Luvnjack do you remember any recent comments from Joe on the SGA movie? There's some speculation on the Family thread about whether it's been put on hold, or that it's not happening at all, and I was under the impression that Joe had said recently that it was going ahead, but I'm not sure

Comment

Martin and Brad do look a bit 'Mob' like in that pic I woodn't want to meet them in a dark alley at night

Oh wait! I probably wood

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Methinks the lady doth protest too much

btw Luvnjack do you remember any recent comments from Joe on the SGA movie? There's some speculation on the Family thread about whether it's been put on hold, or that it's not happening at all, and I was under the impression that Joe had said recently that it was going ahead, but I'm not sure
            Well, he's writing it, so he would know. Last I heard it's still a go, with a release date sometime in 2010. I'll go ask for clarification.
            sigpic

Comment

Ok...........actually, I made it up just to give you an excuse to post on his blog again

I'm joking, people really do think it's off

Comment

My post:

I'm sure you could mock any intruder into submission, Joe! Do take care.

Quick question, and it may have been asked before...There is a rumor running amuck on a certain GW thread that the SGA movie has been postponed/cancelled. We're still good for a 2010 release of the movie, aren't we?
                sigpic

Comment

That's great Luvnjack, well done

I'm almost certain that the last mention he made of it, it was still in track for 2010, but I'm not certain enough to go and tell the thread that

Comment

That's great Luvnjack, well done

I'm almost certain that the last mention he made of it, it was still in track for 2010, but I'm not certain enough to go and tell the thread that
                    I hope he answers it, since i can remember him addressing that issue fairly recently. That's why I mentioned the rumor...if he knows people are spreading misinformation, maybe he'll want to set the record straight.
                    sigpic

Comment

ROFL on the Joe fangurls names I just keep in the "Bubu" group

And great message LJ I hope he answers it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        I hope he answers it, since i can remember him addressing that issue fairly recently. That's why I mentioned the rumor...if he knows people are spreading misinformation, maybe he'll want to set the record straight.
                        Let's hope so I'm really annoyed with myself that I can't remember exactly what he said, but my impression is that he said it was going ahead as planned. Because if he hadn't said that I'm sure I wood have been upset and definitely wood remember that Darned Swiss-cheese memory

But at least I remember who this is............

"Well I hope your memory never gets that bad!!"

Comment

Didn't Joe say that Paul was about seven pages into the SGA movie script? Don't know where that popped up from, but I think he said it

Edit: Yep, on March 17th he said:

"Oh, and Paul has started writing the SGA movie and is about seven pages in."

My memory may not be so bad after all
                          Last edited by Jumble; 23 March 2009, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Didn't Joe say that Paul was about seven pages into the SGA movie script? Don't know where that popped up from, but I think he said it

Edit: Yep, on March 17th he said:

"Oh, and Paul has started writing the SGA movie and is about seven pages in."

My memory may not be so bad after all
                            Yay! Yes, I knew he had mentioned that the script was actually being written. Why is the SGA movie being discussed on the S/J thread? A wee bit OT, isn't it?
                            sigpic

Comment

Maybe because there's not much else to talk about?

Comment

They're writing it? That means it will go through. Those folks aren't writing something when they know it isn't going to get out/not paid (off) ...at least I think that is like that...

*is making no sense at all tonight*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X