• Show
Clear All

I have no issues with ickybah! Ickybah is awesome

And Nekkid men are awesome too. *giggles*
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      so - WooHoos basically have dirty minds?

*polishes halo* Man this thing gets tarnished quickly
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I think you're all icky.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Kinda depends on which man Dee

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Kinda depends on which man Dee

I was gonna write nekkit PTB which I thought somehow sounded more innocent. But wrote men without thinking
            sigpic

Comment

That's what is known as a Freudian slip

Comment

Why is everybody whispering?? Is it because Dee said nekkid?

Loving the lovely Martinmas Arties. Hating that I don't have time to join in

Only have to work until 2 tomorrow then I'm off until next Monday. Yay!
                Still going to be busy though. Wednesday is Ellie's Birthday. Thursday I have a lot of errands to run that I have been avoiding. Friday we are going to Brighton to get Ellie's Birthday cake for her party - Don't ask, it seemed like a good idea at the time! Saturday is Ellie's party - cupcake decorating That leaves Sunday to relax before back to work on Monday.... so much for time off!
                sigpic
                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Hello everyone - sorry I haven't had much time to be around - but have been viewing!
                  Do love all the artwork though. And Nola - I saw your little people had bathing suits on...... shame on those that didn't! Know who's been naughty and not nice!

So for those on the other side of the world - a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all - and for the rest of us - one more day!

(oops = I'm about 25 minutes early)!
                  sigpic

Comment

Make that 24 hours early Laurie - today is New Year's Eve in the UK

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                            Why is everybody whispering?? Is it because Dee said nekkid?
                            It's not whispering it's invisible ink

Loving the lovely Martinmas Arties. Hating that I don't have time to join in

Only have to work until 2 tomorrow then I'm off until next Monday. Yay!
                            Still going to be busy though. Wednesday is Ellie's Birthday. Thursday I have a lot of errands to run that I have been avoiding. Friday we are going to Brighton to get Ellie's Birthday cake for her party - Don't ask, it seemed like a good idea at the time! Saturday is Ellie's party - cupcake decorating That leaves Sunday to relax before back to work on Monday.... so much for time off!
                            Oh my. You have your days filled...

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            Make that 24 hours early Laurie - today is New Year's Eve in the UK
                            I had to check...
                            sigpic

Comment

So did I - this being on holiday lark always has me confused as to what day it is

Except that today I'm working - I'm somehow incapable of responding to the word 'help' with the word 'no'
                              Last edited by Jumble; 30 December 2013, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Steph, we were whispering because we were discussing nekkid men and didn't want Martin to think we are anything but pure as the driven snow - but it's ok, he can't read the small print

Comment

Working...
                                X