The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Rofl about the family...you have to tell them soon though...
    Why?

Yay Kisses*kisses Joe back*

*keeps him*

*walks in with Joe on leash*

Nope.

*sees Shep*

*looks at Joe at leash*

*doubts*

*grabs another leash*

*puts Shep on it*

*keeps both*

*shakes finger at Jann* Tut tut young lady, that's just plain greedy You have Shep, and Brad, that should be enough. Now play nice and give Joe M back to Luvnjack before she starts tossing naquida bombs at you. Because she will stop at nothing to get her Joe back

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *tsk* Now Jann, don't be stingy! You have to let one of them go and it may as well be Joe!
      Which Joe?

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Why?
      Coz it's your family...and your grandkids wanna know about a new grand dad

*shakes finger at Jann* Tut tut young lady, that's just plain greedy You have Shep, and Brad, that should be enough. Now play nice and give Joe M back to Luvnjack before she starts tossing naquida bombs at you. Because she will stop at nothing to get her Joe back
      ...everyone is being evil to me today...I'm not greedy; I'm enjoying them.

*hands someone back to LJ*

*huggles Shep instead*
      sigpic

Comment

*grabs Joe*

Besides, Jann, Shep has that hair you like so much... *ruffle ruffle*
        sigpic

Comment

Which Joe?

Coz it's your family...and your grandkids wanna know about a new grand dad
          Nope. The longer I can keep him to myself the better, otherwise my girls will start with the inquisitions and I'll start to feel trapped and............... I just wanna have fun!!!

And you have to remember, they both know him, and wood immediately want to draw him into the family before I've had time to figure out what I want

...everyone is being evil to me today...I'm not greedy; I'm enjoying them.

*hands someone back to LJ*

*huggles Shep instead*
          Aw *hugs Jann* We're not being evil, we just don't want you to fall into the trap of getting used to having more than one man in your life. That's not a good way to go

And I'm sure Luvnjack didn't actually want Brad

Comment

*grabs Joe*

Besides, Jann, Shep has that hair you like so much... *ruffle ruffle*
            *pats LJ*

No ruffling of my man *ruffles Sheps hair correctly*

Nope. The longer I can keep him to myself the better, otherwise my girls will start with the inquisitions and I'll start to feel trapped and............... I just wanna have fun!!!

And you have to remember, they both know him, and wood immediately want to draw him into the family before I've had time to figure out what I want
            *hugs* I forgot about that...so...you just have some fun You've deserved it!

Aw *hugs Jann* We're not being evil, we just don't want you to fall into the trap of getting used to having more than one man in your life. That's not a good way to go

And I'm sure Luvnjack didn't actually want Brad
            I only do more than one man online...not RL...did that once...never again...my poor little heart can't handle that!

Erm....Brad is more for fun...Shep is my true partner and Martin is there for the hugs...all the others are mere toys
            sigpic

Comment

*pats LJ*

No ruffling of my man *ruffles Sheps hair correctly*

*hugs* I forgot about that...so...you just have some fun You've deserved it!
              Thanks I just don't want things to get 'complicated', and neither does he

I only do more than one man online...not RL...did that once...never again...my poor little heart can't handle that!
              Glad to hear it. Life is difficult enough without falling into that trap

Erm....Brad is more for fun...Shep is my true partner and Martin is there for the hugs...all the others are mere toys
              Well I'm glad you don't count Martin as a 'toy', he's better than that, what with all his tools, talents and products *thinks about Martinhugs* *faints*

Comment

jumble, I think you should take as much time as you need to figure things out! I know how it feels to have family giving you an inquisition!

Jann, we love you to bits! Thanks for giving Joe back *huggles Joe*
                sigpic

Comment

Oooh oooh oooooh! Forgot to tell you

All this time I spend alone, and Martin chooses Saturday night (whilst I'm not alone ) to turn up in my dreams

I dreamt I was at a Comic Con, and AT was asked something about GW, and she says to Martin "Have you heard of the Martin WooHoodStock thread? Have you seen it? Do you know what Jumble says about you?"

So Martin says "Uh, yeah, I've seen it. Jumble thinks I'm cute!" and he goes all coy and smiley

So AT says "Er, that's not all she says about you is it? I wonder if she's here. Jumble, are you out there?"

And Josiane (who is there with me) stands up and says "She's here!" pointing at me So I'm trying to disappear into my seat, but AT says "Well come on down and say Hello Jumble!"

Josiane, being the sweet, caring friend that she is pulls me up and pushes me towards the steps..........

.............and then Michael says to me "Hey, wake up! You ok? You seemed like you were having a nightmare or something.........."

Much as I love him, I really really wish he hadn't woken me up, because I might, I just might have got to hug Martin
                  Last edited by Jumble; 15 August 2010, 11:44 AM.

Comment

jumble, I think you should take as much time as you need to figure things out! I know how it feels to have family giving you an inquisition!
                    Ohl, I will We know what we want, I think, and I'm not about to let anyone interfere with that

Jann, we love you to bits! Thanks for giving Joe back *huggles Joe*
                    Of course we do, you're our huggly little girl

*huggles Joe too* Hey, just a friendly huggle, ok?

Edit: I seriously need to get some sleep. Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) ((((((((((Martin))))))))))
                    Last edited by Jumble; 23 March 2009, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Secret love affair, fighting over the men, strange dreams...

...I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

Funny, I dreamt about Amanda last night (no Martin there, darn it), she was filming in Amsterdam and wrote me a letter because I had bumped my head on one of their camera's... (Maybe I got distracted by a certain director... Who knows? )

It was odd.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well I'm glad you don't count Martin as a 'toy', he's better than that, what with all his tools, talents and products *thinks about Martinhugs* *faints*
                        Oh yeah...Martin is more than a toy He has talent

Oooh oooh oooooh! Forgot to tell you

All this time I spend alone, and Martin chooses Saturday night (whilst I'm not alone ) to turn up in my dreams

I dreamt I was at a Comic Con, and AT was asked something about GW, and she says to Martin "Have you heard of the Martin WooHoodStock thread? Have you seen it? Do you know what Jumble says about you?"

So Martin says "Uh, yeah, I've seen it. Jumble thinks I'm cute!" and he goes all coy and smiley

So AT says "Er, that's not all she says about you is it? I wonder if she's here. Jumble, are you out there?"

And Josiane (who is there with me) stands up and says "She's here!" pointing at me So I'm trying to disappear into my seat, but AT says "Well come on down and say Hello Jumble!"

Josiane, being the sweet, caring friend that she is pulls me up and pushes me towards the steps..........

.............and then Michael says to me "Hey, wake up! You ok? You seemed like you were having a nightmare or something.........."

Much as I love him, I really really wish he hadn't woken me up, because I might, I just might have got to hug Martin
                        Aww...bad Micheal *huggles Jumble*...but on the positive side, you finally had your first dream with MW in it Nice!

Of course we do, you're our huggly little girl
                        huggly little girl...oye...*looks out for huggles...coz she doesn't wanna be crushed*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Secret love affair, fighting over the men, strange dreams...

...I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!
                          Nobody can say the Martin thread isn't always interesting

Funny, I dreamt about Amanda last night (no Martin there, darn it), she was filming in Amsterdam and wrote me a letter because I had bumped my head on one of their camera's... (Maybe I got distracted by a certain director... Who knows? )

It was odd.
                          Ah, so AT has your address So no excuses for TPTB not writing to you now? Oh Maaaaaaaaaaartin..............

Oh yeah...Martin is more than a toy He has talent

Aww...bad Micheal *huggles Jumble*...but on the positive side, you finally had your first dream with MW in it Nice!
                          Yeah He said I was mumbling, but he couldn't make sense of what I was saying. Thank.heavens.for.that.

huggly little girl...oye...*looks out for huggles...coz she doesn't wanna be crushed*
                          *huggles Jann gently*

Comment

All we want to do is have a special celebration day for him on his thread, is that too much to ask??????
                            not in my opinion. Worshippers need their special days!!!
                            That's true But the thing is, I didn't realise it was Mother's Day this weekend, and since weekend contact with my kids is usually by text I thought it wood be ok to go away Busted!!!!
                            i missed mother's day??? OMG!!! I hope my mother missed it too...

Comment

Fainne it was Mother's Day in the UK, it might be different for you. Better go check

Comment

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/MW%20pics/MWAwardsforwomen.jpg[/center]
                                Mmmmmmm.....tie
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X