But thank you!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Happy Birthday
      for yesterday Jackie,
      and today for Josi!!

Lets have cake!

Ahh, see I followed Jumble's post. Let's just have cake all week!!
      sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

D'oh! It's Joel's birthday today - I got mixed up Blame it on the Novacaine

Comment

This thread is so confusing...

But happy birthday for Joel!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm not confused

All of yesterday's anger and frustration found an outlet this morning - I chucked it all at the idiot that rear-ended Woody There's no damage, lucky for him

The flower stickers have arrived - just need to wait for a dryer day to put them on.
            Last edited by Jumble; 10 September 2013, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Trying to drink coffee when the whole left side of my face is numb - not pretty

Comment

dribble issues?

looking forward to "prettified" Woody pics. The stickers certainly arrived quickly!

I still haven't ordered the magnets for my classroom...maybe when I get home this evening and can take a minute.
                sigpic

Comment

More like spillage issues

They did, but they're not as big as I'd expected - should have read more carefully But they will do ok, just need to get a couple of bigger ones as well

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Trying to drink coffee when the whole left side of my face is numb - not pretty
                    Ah poor Jumble - drooling away!

Nola - I was so glad when I finally paid off all my student loans and then over a year later I got a message from them saying I was in arrears on my loan and if I didn't pay it up they would send the debt collector after me! I was a little surprised when I found out I had miscalculated the amount and I owed them 3 cents! Yes I said 3 cents. I called and they apologized and said they would right that amount off. But about two weeks later I received a check for 91 cents - apparently I had overpaid by that amount. Really! And they had to put me though all of that. The check was good for one year and I waited until 360 days had passed before I cashed it! hehe
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                      Ahh, see I followed Jumble's post. Let's just have cake all week!!
                      Ah well, I can get behind that! *noms cake*

And thank you, even if you were 24 hours early too

D'oh! It's Joel's birthday today - I got mixed up Blame it on the Novacaine
                      Well happy birthday Joel, in that case!

I'm not confused

All of yesterday's anger and frustration found an outlet this morning - I chucked it all at the idiot that rear-ended Woody There's no damage, lucky for him

The flower stickers have arrived - just need to wait for a dryer day to put them on.
                      Someone dared to rear-end Woody?! Poor Woody!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Someone dared to rear-end Woody?! Poor Woody!
                        It was just a little bump really, but the other car got a crack in it's bumper - Woody was unscathed. He's obviously made of tougher stuff than a Polo

Comment

It was just a little bump really, but the other car got a crack in it's bumper - Woody was unscathed. He's obviously made of tougher stuff than a Polo
                          That's our Woody
                          sigpic

Comment

Cake all week huh?
                            Hm.
                            OK.

I bet he's 10% broccoli.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Cake all week huh?
                              Hm.
                              OK.
                              Not for me - too much cake on my hips already

I bet he's 10% broccoli.
                              Probably

Comment

Makes mental note never to buy a polo. Or mess with Woody.

Belated happy birthday LG

Happy birthday Joel.

happy birthday for tomorrow Josi.

Of course all that would have made a lot more sense had I posted it the right side of midnight.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X