X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he isn't even making his silly face! Nice picture
    sigpic

Comment

I dunno, it's kind of a semi silly face.

Sorry to hear about the job thing Jumble. I am sure new kidlings will come along soon. Pity you don't live closer; I'm probably going to have to get some after school care for Ben for the 3 days a week I am working. Annoyingly it's only half an hour (an hour at most) a day but there's no getting round it (unless they invent super-fast Piccadilly line trains. ).
      Good news about the tooth though; is that an NHS dentist or private? Makes a huge difference in price.

Aww, Azola... what a sweetheart. I love how innocent children are.
      sigpic

Comment

Goofy face, definitely

Doesn't Ben's school do after school club? That wood be cheaper, and probably more fun, than putting him with a minder

Just spent a lovely day with Becky wandering around the shops (spending money that I shouldn't have ) and then a nice lunch - the girls went back to school yesterday so we caught up on the adult time that we've missed for the last six weeks

Comment

There use to be a show decades ago called "Kids Say The Darnest Things" and life doesn't seem to have changed yet!

And I agree with Jumble - silly smile! But who is Mr. Grumpy next to him. Like this is a torcher for him! But happy you had a fun time with your daughter. Makes me miss the times with my Mom that we use to have.

However, did have a nice afternoon/evening with my cousins. TV didn't go on once. We actually talked the entire time. And I found a great Mexican restaurant where we had dinner (another one to put on my list of places to eat!) Now, they are off again this morning to head towards Yellowstone Park. They have a camper they use. And I gave them a great thunder and lightning show last night to boot. Yet not once when we were out did it rain. How's that for timing!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm guessing the 'grumpy' one is Geoff Gustafson from the names in the tweet He played Lt. Ken Leeds in Primeval: New World.

Becky isn't actually my daughter - she just likes to think she is

Glad you had a good time with your cousins and well done avoiding the rain

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              I'm guessing the grumpy one is Geoff Gustafson from the names in the tweet

Becky isn't actually my daughter - she just likes to think she is

Glad you had a good time with your cousins and well done avoiding the rain
              Oops sorry - should have looked (or read) more closely. But you are allowed extra kids if you want! And as for "Geoff" - I was just commenting more on his sour puss! At least Martin smiled, even if it was one of his silly ones. This guy didn't make an effort... and he was sitting next to Martin!
              sigpic

Comment

*divez into thread*

Dear Joe:
                I need more pics for my stalker-ish art!

Love,
                LJ

*huggles Woohoos*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Oops sorry - should have looked (or read) more closely. But you are allowed extra kids if you want! And as for "Geoff" - I was just commenting more on his sour puss! At least Martin smiled, even if it was one of his silly ones. This guy didn't make an effort... and he was sitting next to Martin!
                  How can anyone in that position not be smiling?

Becky definitely needs a bit of mothering, and unfortunately her own isn't much help So yes, I'm happy to play adopted Mom

You need to post your request on his blog LJ, otherwise he might not get the message

Comment

You need to post your request on his blog LJ, otherwise he might not get the message
                    I did. We shall see if I actually get some pics. *Eyes Joe* I know he's reading this!
                    sigpic

Comment

Woo! Comment approved! That was quick. I'll bet we get a fantasy football post tonight, not pics.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                        I did. We shall see if I actually get some pics. *Eyes Joe* I know he's reading this!
                        Ah, I didn't realise. Let's hope he obliges

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                        Woo! Comment approved! That was quick. I'll bet we get a fantasy football post tonight, not pics.
                        Maybe not tonight, it's such short notice Tomorrow we'll see *crosses fingers*

Comment

Spotted in the car park earlier today.....

Soooo tempted to decorate Woody.......

Comment

*runs in*
                            *hugs WooHoos*

I think all our PTB should post more pictures. It's great to know what they're doing, but this is fandom and we're all shallow.
                            *nods*
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Doesn't Ben's school do after school club? That wood be cheaper, and probably more fun, than putting him with a minder

Yes, it's £6.50 a session 3x a week which would be ok if I needed the whole session or near enough, but for just 20 - 30 minutes... a bit frustrating to be down £100 a month for the sake of an hour a week. There is a childminder round the corner from me who does pick ups only and charges just £1.50 for it (basically she has a couple of teachers who use her but work in other schools so by the time she's done the 20 minute walk to her house, mum or dad is there to collect 10 minutes later). Ideally this would be what I'd need, and added bonus that her girl is in Ben's class. She doesn't have any vacancies though but it's a thought to bear in mind if she's ever looking. I can't complain too much though because I'll still be better off financially even paying out for the after school club. Plus they give them supper so it's 3 dinners a week after a working day that I don't have to think about (so long as they feed they healthy that is).

Spotted in the car park earlier today.....

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...3.jpg~original

Soooo tempted to decorate Woody.......

Love it! You so should decorate Woody too. Little butterflies and bumble bees.

well done Mr M for approving LJ's comment. Now come appease the fans of your awesomeness and post some piccies. We're all waiting.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

well done Mr M for approving LJ's comment. Now come appease the fans of your awesomeness and post some piccies. We're all waiting.
                                That's what I'm talking about!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X