No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just being lazy But in order to turn the page.........

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Wow. Five days and still one the same page?
      It's almost like we all have ...lives. *shudders*

Nah.

Although I do, but not as much of a life as I thought I was going to be having this week. Was supposed to be in Camber having a holiday. For long, complicated reasons I won't go into, I'm still at home. Until next week anyway. Maybe.
      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

I can go for that kind of lazy! nice pics
            sigpic

Comment

I dreamt last night that Martin skyped me to say that he was disappointed that we hadn't done any picsams lately - so I told him, you send me more pics, I'll do more picspams
              Last edited by Jumble; 21 August 2013, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Right, I think we're all sorted for the week-end - travellers from the north are driving down together - travellers from the south are being collected by me, Woody and Daniel I'm putting secondary navigation in Nad's hands, so if Daniel messes us about again we won't get lost or drive around roundabouts half a dozen times

Hopefully

Comment

I have an interview today for a job I applied for months ago! Here's hoping!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Nah.

Although I do, but not as much of a life as I thought I was going to be having this week. Was supposed to be in Camber having a holiday. For long, complicated reasons I won't go into, I'm still at home. Until next week anyway. Maybe.
                    Meh.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Right, I think we're all sorted for the week-end - travellers from the north are driving down together - travellers from the south are being collected by me, Woody and Daniel I'm putting secondary navigation in Nad's hands, so if Daniel messes us about again we won't get lost or drive around roundabouts half a dozen times

Hopefully
                    Yes. Put the 2nd navigation in the hands of the WooHoo who is used to driving on the other side of the road and who thinks all your roads and roundabouts look alike. *nods*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh and I love the Martinspam

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                      *crosses fingers*
                      Good luck!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                        *crosses fingers*

Yes. Put the 2nd navigation in the hands of the WooHoo who is used to driving on the other side of the road and who thinks all your roads and roundabouts look alike. *nods*
                        Of course! That way we stand a better chance of getting there than if I were navigating

Actually, I've printed out the route, so all you wood have to do is read it out to me since I find reading whilst driving doesn't usually have a good outcome

Besides, part of the reason we're picking MR up is so that you can see a bit of English Countryside, so if we end up going 'the pretty way' it'll serve my purpose

Comment

*crosses fingers*

Of course! That way we stand a better chance of getting there than if I were navigating

Actually, I've printed out the route, so all you wood have to do is read it out to me since I find reading whilst driving doesn't usually have a good outcome
                          Yeah. Not interested in seeing how UK towing service works, so fine.
                          But I wood like to blame bad directions in advance.

EDIT: Oh and bad accent too.

sigpic

Comment

Oooh! So wish I could be there to enjoy the fun and celebrate the birthday. Missing all you WooHoos! But know you will have good eats and lots of fun!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah. Not interested in seeing how UK towing service works, so fine.
                              Aaaaargh! Don't say things like that! That's just tempting providence

But I wood like to blame bad directions in advance.

EDIT: Oh and bad accent too.
                              Blame the AA, it's their directions I've printed out Actually, it's really quite straightforward.......

No, really it is

Comment

Besides, part of the reason we're picking MR up is so that you can see a bit of English Countryside, so if we end up going 'the pretty way' it'll serve my purpose
                                Ah.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Oooh! So wish I could be there to enjoy the fun and celebrate the birthday. Missing all you WooHoos! But know you will have good eats and lots of fun!
                                *hugs*

Aaaaargh! Don't say things like that! That's just tempting providence
                                *knocks on wood, just in case*

Blame the AA, it's their directions I've printed out Actually, it's really quite straightforward.......

No, really it is
                                AA?
                                The drinky one?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X