The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    Will do, Jumble. Luckily, I don't think any plot points have been discussed yet.
    No, but I thought I'd mention it before they are

If you need a giggle, go read 35 Dumbest Things Ever Said on the Internet - numbers 8, 9, and 22 are particurly hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      It is a bit like that. But it is based off a series of books written by a romance novelist. The author also wrote the books the Mrs. Miracle movies are based off of. And those were cute.

It their first venture into a weekly series, although they do have a few movie series. I think it's going well too, I enjoy the characters too. I'm curious to see how it plays out. And the scenery is lovely.
      Spoiler:

The scenery is beautiful! Can anyone please buy me Olivia's house?

sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

OMG Jumble - for some people, stupid would be a step UP!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          OMG Jumble - for some people, stupid would be a step UP!
          Indeed! It's a sad reflection on the educations system - as a teacher you must find it very frustrating

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Indeed! It's a sad reflection on the educations system - as a teacher you must find it very frustrating
            After viewing "35 Dumbest Things Ever Said on the Internet" , I'm glad I'm as old as I am - I hate to think what this world is going to be like in 50 years, but I won't be around to see it. There are some schools in the US that now allow students to use "text" speak in their essays - they don't even have to know how to spell. Can't wait to see what company will be hiring them! Some young people don't even use words when they speak - they use abbreviations!
            Talk about creating a generation gap!
            sigpic

Comment

Proper grammar and spelling went out of the school window a long time ago - my children were not expected to know how to punctuate correctly, which is ridiculous when you consider that the position of a comma can change the entire meaning of a sentence

This is progress? I think not

Comment

Finally opened PS today - here are the results:

Comment

Jumble, that is GORGEOUS!
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Jumble, that is GORGEOUS!
                    Really? Its the first thing I've made in ages and I felt very rusty and wasn't really sure of the result

But thanks

Comment

Yes really! I really like it! And the crop on the avi is fab
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Yay for the MartinArt Jumble

And yay for the vacation stories MR

*wills August to go slower*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        No, but I thought I'd mention it before they are

If you need a giggle, go read 35 Dumbest Things Ever Said on the Internet - numbers 8, 9, and 22 are particurly hilarious
                        I don't get it... How are these dumb?

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Yes really! I really like it! And the crop on the avi is fab
                          Thanks The crop was pure accident - I plonked the finished sig in the avi box in order to move/resize it and thought 'Oh! Actually, that looks ok!'

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *hugs WooHoos*

Yay for the MartinArt Jumble

And yay for the vacation stories MR

*wills August to go slower*
                          I'd like the whole year to slow down! But then again, at this rate April will come around a lot sooner

I don't get it... How are these dumb?

*pats Nad on the head* Nevermind sweetie, you needn't worry yourself about things that you don't understand

Comment

Looks like I'm going to be having visitors the beginning of next month. My cousin and her husband are heading up this way and will be dropping in for 2 nights. Hmmmm! Better make sure the place is extra clean and neat - have about 4 weeks! Seriously, only time I bring in a professional cleaning service to really give the place a going over. A few years ago I would do it all myself - well maybe not - but I would have thought about it. Now, not even going to do that! Mind you, I keep the place neat and fairly tidy, but when out of town guests come to visit - worth the extra effort (as long as it's someone else's effort!)
                            sigpic

Comment

JUMBLE

Have a most joyous and happy birthday!
                              sigpic

Comment

!!!yadhtrib yppah elbmuJ
                                sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X