The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is some infor from the main page regarding Cedar Cove:

The Hallmark Channel’s new original series Debbie Macomber’s Cedar Cove bowed last weekend to more than 3.8 million viewers, according to the network, making it the top ad-supported cable movie of the week.

The cable channel’s first foray into original scripted series programming, Cedar Cove stars Andie MacDowell and Dylan Neal, and co-stars Stargate SG-1 favorite Teryl Rothery (“Dr. Janet Fraiser”).

MacDowell plays Judge Olivia Lockhart in the idyllic town of Cedar Cove, while Rothery plays her best friend, Grace Sherman. Bruce Boxleitner (Babylon 5) also appears.

“Saturday night’s premiere of Debbie Macomber’s Cedar Cove marked the beginning of a new era for Hallmark Channel and we are incredibly proud of the show,” Bill Abbott, CEO and President of Crown Media Family Networks said. “Its strong performance right out of the gate is a clear indication there is an appetite for family-friendly episodic programming on Hallmark Channel and we look forward to building on Cedar Cove‘s early success and further broadening our programming slate with the addition of new series projects to our lineup in the coming months.”

Visit Hallmark.com to learn more about the series, which airs Saturdays at 8/7c on Hallmark. The Teryl-heavy preview for this week’s episode is below, and you can keep up with the latest by following her on Twitter!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Martin Wood @realmartinwood 8h
      To truly Direct a good Christmas movie you have to become one with Christmas...and give up your genitalia...

too funny
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

So much to say, but the whole 'christmas and genitalia' bit completely confused me.

*hugs WooHoos*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          So much to say, but the whole 'christmas and genitalia' bit completely confused me.

*hugs WooHoos*
          Well at least this time you can't blame me or Cags for ickybahing up the thread - this time it was entirely Martin to blame

*hugs Nad*

Comment

Well at least this time you can't blame me or Cags for ickybahing up the thread - this time it was entirely Martin to blame

*hugs Nad*
            Oh... I do blame him.
            This used to be such a proper thread. With proper people. None of this ickybah.
            *shakes head*
            *blinks*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Oh... I do blame him.
              This used to be such a proper thread. With proper people. None of this ickybah.
              *shakes head*
              *blinks*
              It did? Really?

*flicks back through searching for proper posts and proper people*

In your dreams Nad, in your dreams

Comment

I'm a dreamer.
                But I'm not the only one!
                *looks around*
                *eyes Spencers*
                OK. Maybe I am.

Gah. I need to plan stuff. *kicks RL*

sigpic

Comment

It always was Martin's fault anyway. Indirectly... and now, directly.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    It always was Martin's fault anyway. Indirectly... and now, directly.
                    *nods* Absolutely!

Deliberately drawing our attention to his........um..... well really!

I mean, we were only aware of his eyes and his hands....... and his bottom lip...... weren't we?

Comment

*bites tongue* not gonna say too much about the nekkid legs...
                      sigpic

Comment

*nods* Absolutely!

Deliberately drawing our attention to his........um..... well really!

I mean, we were only aware of his eyes and his hands....... and his bottom lip...... weren't we?

And his shorts (winter and summer ones)!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          *bites tongue* not gonna say too much about the nekkid legs...
                          Which he flaunts constantly with ..........

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          And his shorts (winter and summer ones)!
                          Yep, it's definitely all his fault! *nods*

Comment

Gah Martin!
                            See what you've done?

*grabs mop*

sigpic

Comment

Maybe he should help with the clean-up...............

Comment

Martin Wood 1h
                                Told you the houseofcardboardinthemiddleoftheroad wasn't such a good idea Dylan….

Comment

Working...
                                X