X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*doez a shimmy for Oma*
    sigpic

Comment

Personally I prefer Spring and Fall - hate the heat and had enough skin cancers - don't need more. Winter is fine too, as long as I have warning about the snow so I can go grocery shopping for supplies and my heater stays functioning. Maybe we need to go back to the horse and buggy days (except for jet planes and ambulances! ) so the weather can get back to normal - if it ever will.

CONGRATS to Oma on passing the test! Besides, she's a WooHoo - of course she would pass the test!

Glad you all had fun at LFCC - heat and all - but just as well I couldn't come - I would have melted!
      sigpic

Comment

I really, really, (did I mention really?) dislike hot weather. Give me the winter any time.

You mentioned flowers blooming oddly. I have a group of iris in my front yard. They have been blooming, continuously, since December. I kid you not. I have photos from January on through - and there are STILL blooms out there. These flowers are completely insane this year. They do not understand that they are supposed to bloom in the spring. Period. This picture is from January 25th http://fav.me/d5spliz
        sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*
          sigpic

Comment

you can give that girl clothes, but you can't make her wear 'em!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Apparently Oma has just passed her Midwifery entrance exam! HUGE congrats to her
              Woohoo Oma!!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                you can give that girl clothes, but you can't make her wear 'em!
                True, that.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks all for the great responses to the Postcard Gambit. We are having a sneaky blast with this! WooHoo's ROCK!!
                  Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                    Thanks all for the great responses to the Postcard Gambit. We are having a sneaky blast with this! WooHoo's ROCK!!
                    You're welcome, it's nice to be involved

Aaaaaaaand...............

CONGRATS ON YOUR '69 POST!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                      Only store I've been to is the grocery and they don't have postcards.... will have to make my way over to Hallmark Store or somewhere they sell them. But it's coming!
                      sigpic

Comment

I am so glad you reminded me Pol. I keep meaning to do it. I used to collect postcards years ago and have hundreds of them. A load of good old fashioned seaside dirty postcard types too. I will sort one out to send when I remember where the box is.

OK confession time. Nola until you posted that link to the picture of your weirdly flowering iris, I had it in my head your forum name was Nolamon. No idea why. I've been thinking of you and calling you in my head) Nolamon for ages.
                        sigpic

Comment

I've had lots of folks make that same error The nickname "Nolamom" was given to me almost 25 years ago by my daughter. We were out shopping, she was trying to get my attention to show me something and called "mom" a couple of times. There were dozens of moms around, so I didn't really pay attention. Then she said "Nolamom!" and got my attention. It stuck. Even my sons-in-law call me that
                          sigpic

Comment

Just got through shredding two huge trash bags full of pages of my life. Had to do it because it contained information about me, but not the most exciting thing to do - create your own personal garbage! Work related, investment related, loan papers from the far past, etc. My life seems to be nothing but a few bags of shredded paper now - and I only got to about 20% of it today. More and more and more to go - but it will have to wait for another day. Done driving my neighbors nutty with all the shredding!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the birthday green and well wishes......am suffering from a day of heat exhaustion and/or a virus so have been awol online...but very grateful for all the nice wishes...

Now going to collapse with lots of iced water and cool packs...

Deeds xx
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Loved seeing everyone at LFCC, sorry did not have time to chat, but with 40% more attendees, it was work, work, work, and yes sitting next to Amanda is hard work

best photo of the weekend has to be:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...7&l=b3f6699a9b

ps forgot how to add it to show all xx
                                sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X