The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Oh come on... Sam/Jack/Shep/Major Wood makes an awesome love ...quartet. Imagine the angst, the fluff, the hotness...
    Who will Sam choose? The Shorts? The Hair? The love of her life?

*sees Martin's 360 shot, with awesome camera angles and perfect lighting*
    For Martin makes ship look great!
    You have to forgive me, but when it comes to shipping Major Wood with anyone my sense of humour deserts me and I just want to grab him and run away

I mean, what is not to grab love...........

Even Jonas can't resist........

*sigh*

Edit: I prefer Jann's version

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Oh come on... Sam/Jack/Shep/Major Wood makes an awesome love ...quartet. Imagine the angst, the fluff, the hotness...
      Who will Sam choose? The Shorts? The Hair? The love of her life?

*sees Martin's 360 shot, with awesome camera angles and perfect lighting*
      For Martin makes ship look great!
      You're going a bit too far now!

But she will choose the love of her life because he's the one that can really take care of her..the others say more something about themselves...

Plus the Shorts and Hair are already taken
      sigpic

Comment

Hi Woohoos *waves*

I feel optimistic this morning. I just read THE blog and PDL has agreed to do a Q&A... Why does this make me happy? Well because we can ask him what the **** Jack meant when he said 'I wouldn't be here...'!

So I'm totally squeeing for TPTB today. Yay for JM! Yay for PDL! and Yay for MW! coz that's whose thread I'm on

Bye *waves*

Comment

That's ok Babancat, we do tend to fangurl all of TPTB on here

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            That's ok Babancat, we do tend to fangurl all of TPTB on here
            And particularly talented stunt co-ordinators who aren't necessarily PTB's but have a PTB all of their own

Comment

But I thought we decided that Dan is one of TPTB? He plays a very important part in the production of the show, so I vote Yay! for Dan

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                Hi Woohoos *waves*

I feel optimistic this morning. I just read THE blog and PDL has agreed to do a Q&A... Why does this make me happy? Well because we can ask him what the **** Jack meant when he said 'I wouldn't be here...'!

So I'm totally squeeing for TPTB today. Yay for JM! Yay for PDL! and Yay for MW! coz that's whose thread I'm on

Bye *waves*
                He has? He has? Squee! I love directors*huggles them*...

*thinks of questions*

EDIT: Working on school now...and I'm talking about products*giggles*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  But I thought we decided that Dan is one of TPTB? He plays a very important part in the production of the show, so I vote Yay! for Dan
                  True. We decided that, but I'm not sure most other people would agree

*huggles Woohoos*

Oh look...Dan!!

Comment

Other people? There are other people? Nah, you're imagining it Sarai

It's funny how often Martin pops into my head during the course of the day. For instance, I was peeling a banana for the baby, and I thought.......
                    Spoiler:
                    I wonder what Martin's favourite fruit is?

Comment

Hi Woohoo-hoo....Woohoos!
                      Jumble you scarred me with this spoiler tag *giggles*
                      I agree Sarai, Dan Shea is irreplaceable and very important stunt coordinator - one of TPTB

Oh Nad - I agree with you comletly!!! So now few Woohoos are Sam/Maj. Wood shippers? Nice

I've got silly question - if there is a moment for instance - like from this pic from Grace Under Pressure where Martin is holding this...how is it called? - caps thing... what exactly the person holding this thing is saing? (I hope it's got sense) My poor english, I should take few lessons) Is it "Bla, bla bla take six" or sixth? 6 or 6th? /I'm preparing something and it's important for me to know/
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                        Hi Woohoo-hoo....Woohoos!
                        Jumble you scarred me with this spoiler tag *giggles*
                        I agree Sarai, Dan Shea is irreplaceable and very important stunt coordinator - one of TPTB

Oh Nad - I agree with you comletly!!! So now few Woohoos are Sam/Maj. Wood shippers? Nice

I've got silly question - if there is a moment for instance - like from this pic from Grace Under Pressure where Martin is holding this...how is it called? - caps thing... what exactly the person holding this thing is saing? (I hope it's got sense) My poor english, I should take few lessons) Is it "Bla, bla bla take six" or sixth? 6 or 6th? /I'm preparing something and it's important for me to know/
                        It might help if you post the pic Achaja?

Comment

Achaja, I think what you mean is the clapperboard? As far as I know, it wood be something like "Act 1, scene 5, take three!" But I'm only going by what I've seen on tv shows, so I may not be right

Scared you? Why? What could you possibly have thought I was going to say?

Comment

Ok, here is the pic (oh and I figured this tool is called clapperboard it was the name of the pic)

Edit: Oh, thanks Jumble - clapperboard what a word
                            I asked because if it was Polish language I should say "take 6th", and I wasn't sure if it will be the same in English

You know, you were thinking/dreaming with banana in hands...I wood better not explain it further...
                            Last edited by Achaja; 19 March 2009, 05:38 AM.
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Sarai I assumed she meant this one

couldn't resist posting the moving version

Comment

Achaja! I label my pics by what I know I wood look for them as I'm surprised I didn't just call it 'Wet Martin'

Comment

Working...
                                X