The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
    Was that picture taken down in London? in 2004?
    No idea. Snurched it from jumble.
    sigpic

Comment

Was that picture taken down in London? in 2004?
      Y belyeve yt was

and yoo really shoold remove the img tags

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Y belyeve yt was

and yoo really shoold remove the img tags
        That was the convention is went to!!
        "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

That was the convention is went to!!
          Yoo mean he looked lyke that, and yoo dydn't take pyctures?

Comment

My, what a quiet morning! Are Nad and Jann in classes?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Y thynk they must be (not that that ever stops Jann ) Y'm waytyng for Nad to ok some stuff Y've done for oor S.H.Y.P. project, so Y know whether to carry on yn the same veyn And on top of that, PS just shut down on me and Y lost the thyng Y've been workyng on most of the day Now Y'm goyng to have to cut oot all those pycs of Martyn agayn

Oh wayt..............

Comment

Hmmmm.....I've been really trying to figure out what to say to Joe about that lady "leaving" him...

Dear Joe,

Should you feel you are dwelling in a hopeless abyss of misery and despair due to being dumped by Jenny Robin, please know that you may call on me for solace at any time. I'm sure my husband wouldn't mind.

EDIT: Total joke, of course! I'm NOT going to post anything like that!
                And I'm still single, so if he needs replacement...I'll have no problem to be her replacement

ROFL!

Ooookay...Well, I might could post something like that. Let's see...

Dear Joe,
                A great outcry has arisen throughout GW! How could this Jenny Robin dump you so unceremoniously!? And how do the throngs of faithful fans express their desire to take her place!? Alas, we do not know! Therefore, I am sent as a representative to assure you of our undying devotion. From afar. Because we know the police are watching us.

Sincerely,
                luvnjack

EDIT: *Waves at lurking guest*
                and now post it on his blog!

at 8:15 pm...nuhuh...I was on the couch watching TV...since it's today my TV day(it got so desperate in our house about the fighting for the remote control when we were younger that since a few years now we have our own TV days...even though we all have a TV on our rooms we still love to watch it downstairs...) buuut...I normally don't watch TV downstairs anymore, but I was annoying my brother with Oprah, Made, Shownews and some other girly programs

Y thynk they must be (not that that ever stops Jann ) Y'm waytyng for Nad to ok some stuff Y've done for oor S.H.Y.P. project, so Y know whether to carry on yn the same veyn And on top of that, PS just shut down on me and Y lost the thyng Y've been workyng on most of the day Now Y'm goyng to have to cut oot all those pycs of Martyn agayn :

Oh wayt..............
                Hey! These days I only take my laptop with me to class on Monday...the other days I try to pay attention*snort*.

OT
                Spoiler:

Oh and did I already told you 'bout the small car/bus accident that I had this morning when I went to school
                Stupid bus I was in ran into car...sudden stop and I flew from my chair...my bum still hurts...and we had to get out and take the next bus...

Oh and another thing I heard today; the police made a mistake with the report of my scooter being stolen...so for the last few weeks it wasn't registered as stolen...they just found that out today everything is fixed now though...still I now know for sure I'm not getting it back...*grumbles*
                sigpic

Comment

Y thynk they must be (not that that ever stops Jann ) Y'm waytyng for Nad to ok some stuff Y've done for oor S.H.Y.P. project, so Y know whether to carry on yn the same veyn And on top of that, PS just shut down on me and Y lost the thyng Y've been workyng on most of the day Now Y'm goyng to have to cut oot all those pycs of Martyn agayn

Oh wayt..............
                  Yes...since when is that a bad thing?

I'm at home with a migraine that's making me a bit dizzy and more than a little nauseated. Maybe I'll try writing, since things are so quiet on GW today.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Woohoos! it's hard to read you with all this "y's"
                    Just few pics...

* from GW main site
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      And I'm still single, so if he needs replacement...I'll have no problem to be her replacement

and now post it on his blog!

at 8:15 pm...nuhuh...I was on the couch watching TV...since it's today my TV day(it got so desperate in our house about the fighting for the remote control when we were younger that since a few years now we have our own TV days...even though we all have a TV on our rooms we still love to watch it downstairs...) buuut...I normally don't watch TV downstairs anymore, but I was annoying my brother with Oprah, Made, Shownews and some other girly programs

Hey! These days I only take my laptop with me to class on Monday...the other days I try to pay attention*snort*.
                      Really? Seems lyke everyday to me

OT
                      Spoiler:

Oh and did I already told you 'bout the small car/bus accident that I had this morning when I went to school
                      Stupid bus I was in ran into car...sudden stop and I flew from my chair...my bum still hurts...and we had to get out and take the next bus...

Oh and another thing I heard today; the police made a mistake with the report of my scooter being stolen...so for the last few weeks it wasn't registered as stolen...they just found that out today everything is fixed now though...still I now know for sure I'm not getting it back...*grumbles*
                      *hugs Jann tightly* Sorry to hear that

I'm at home with a migraine that's making me a bit dizzy and more than a little nauseated. Maybe I'll try writing, since things are so quiet on GW today.
                      *hugs Lyvnjack* *passes Mygraleve* Y know what that's lyke, Y suffer with mygrayne too Y don't thynk wryting wyll help. Yoo need a nyce lye down yn a darkened room

Edit: Nyyyyyyyyyyyyce pycs Achaja

Comment

*huggles* Writing is good...especially dog tag writing

Sweet! Brad pictures! ...I mean Martin!
                        Really? Seems lyke everyday to me
                        *raises eyebrow*

Nuhuh..I just don't have that many classes and I have lots of homework, which 99% has to be done on the computer! So that's why I am on the computer a lot...

*feels need for happy dance*

Martin! Martin! He's our man! He can direct like nobody can! Woohood MARTIN!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hehe. I was reading all our lovely posts and I'm telling you...
                          It looks like we've been doing some serious drunk posting

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Thanks Nad, that helped a lot !

Gettyng so confused wyth everythyng that's goyng on atm!
                          Gooood

That's when yoo know yoo're a true Shyppy Hyppy WooHoo, when yoo have nooooo ydea what ys goyng on
                          WooooHooood!

Hmmmm.....I've been really trying to figure out what to say to Joe about that lady "leaving" him...

Dear Joe,

Should you feel you are dwelling in a hopeless abyss of misery and despair due to being dumped by Jenny Robin, please know that you may call on me for solace at any time. I'm sure my husband wouldn't mind.

EDIT: Total joke, of course! I'm NOT going to post anything like that!
                          LOL!
                          I bet that kind of post will cause Joe to loook over his shoulder after reading it...

Nope.

Oh wayt..............
                          ((((jumble))))
                          Carry on! Go produce products! Go work with your tools! Use one to smack Gimp! Go create!

And
                          ((((Jann))))
                          That all just sucks.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                            Hi Woohoos! it's hard to read you with all this "y's"
                            Just few pics...
                            Spoiler:
                            [IMG]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/Achajka/normal_creationvan08_0195.jpg[/IMG ]

[IMG]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/Achajka/normal_creationvan08_0200.jpg[/IMG ]

[IMG]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/Achajka/normal_creationvan08_0208.jpg[/IMG ]

[IMG]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/Achajka/normal_creationvan08_0212.jpg[/IMG ]
                            * from GW main site
                            Nice!
                            (Although the dude on the poster, looking funny is kind of distracting. I be he's in awe of The Greatnesses )
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Aw, thanks jumble. Unfortunately, I have two kids running 'round the house who think lying down in dark rooms is for wimps.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Hehe. I was reading all our lovely posts and I'm telling you...
                                It looks like we've been doing some serious drunk posting
                                Nonononono! Yt's thunk postyng
                                Gooood
                                WooooHooood!

LOL!
                                I bet that kind of post will cause Joe to loook over his shoulder after reading it...
                                Nope.

((((jumble))))
                                Carry on! Go produce products! Go work with your tools! Use one to smack Gimp! Go create!
                                Y wyll, but honestly, yt was workying oot sooooo well....... but for Martyn S.H.Y.P, Y can do yt!

Y had to take the 'y' oot of 'stryke', because Y realysed yt woodn't work otherwyse

And
                                ((((Jann))))
                                That all just sucks.
                                Yt does *huggles Jann*

Aw, thanks jumble. Unfortunately, I have two kids running 'round the house who think lying down in dark rooms is for wimps.
                                Shut them yn the cupboard wyth a bag of jellybeans! Works for me.........

Comment

Working...
                                X