• Show
Clear All

arrrggghh = students

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      True, but his tool is very special.
      This is very true

Did we not decide that Amy was to be the one to blame?
      This is also true - it's been so long since we've seen her, I forgot

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *waves to lastrequest*
      *huggles for no proper internet!*

As for the ickybah...I don't see any...just some good thunking That's not icky! Right?
      Oh, here we go again, how many times do I have to say it? This is NOT a thunk thread

Most of the time

Oh and Martin?

I have always been the one who above all appreciated what you created with the tool and not the playing with said tool and or the tool itself.
      I'm perfectly fine if you don't show it.
      Oh what? You appreciate seeing his tool just as much as the rest of us do

Everything Jumble and Cags say is Icky
      Don't let them ruin your 'innocence'!

Comment

I know! They just have vey dirty minds! I just have to stay innocent

and Nola what's wrong with students...I'm a very sweet student you know!
        sigpic

Comment

oh, a great many of my students are wonderful...but there are always those few!
          sigpic

Comment

Helloooooo! Oh where did everyone go? There were so many here just a few minutes ago! Oh well..... seems this happens almost everytime I come on. Guys I did shower - honestly. I just put on a clean pair of jammies!

Nad - have you tried cleaning your keyboard out with a can of air....could be crumbs in there from our last party!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Oh, here we go again, how many times do I have to say it? This is NOT a thunk thread

Most of the time
              But but ...appreciation is almost the same as thunking...especially when you post nekkid Martin pics

You just have to love the man's tool! It's just so ....great
              sigpic

Comment

*waits for more yummy pics of Martin*
                sigpic

Comment

BTW - Jumble - loves the picspan!

Looks around = no one home.... Can't figure out where everyone hides...and decides to leave.
                  sigpic

Comment

I arranged to take this afternoon off for a doctor appointment. Lined up a sub weeks ago. Made fool-proof lesson plans. Then, at 8:10 this morning, the doctor's office calls to cancel - the doctor is sick! Too late to cancel, so I gave myself leave to kick back at home this afternoon.
                    sigpic

Comment

Martin!
                      Stop playing with your tool in front of the Spencers!

EDIT: My 'Y' key isn't working properly, so that first came up as ''our tool''
                      So not only Nad but Nad's keyboard is a purveyor and enabler of ickybah? Sounds about right
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I resent the implication in your tone... or the tone in your implication... or... oh whatever. It was her fault.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

*huggles*

It's not? All this time I've been in the wrong place! Can someone please post a link to the Martin Wood Is God Of All Things Thunky thread?

Most of the time
                        Ohhh. Alright then... *sits tight and grabs popcorn*

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Helloooooo! Oh where did everyone go? There were so many here just a few minutes ago! Oh well..... seems this happens almost everytime I come on. Guys I did shower - honestly. I just put on a clean pair of jammies!

Hello, I'm here... umm, an hour late, granted, but I'm here.

I arranged to take this afternoon off for a doctor appointment. Lined up a sub weeks ago. Made fool-proof lesson plans. Then, at 8:10 this morning, the doctor's office calls to cancel - the doctor is sick! Too late to cancel, so I gave myself leave to kick back at home this afternoon.
                        Argh frustrating but good for you getting a rest. After your post earlier, I think you probably needed it.

What the heck am I doing here watching rubbish on the beeb when there's PNW on the other side. *runz off to change channel*
                        sigpic

Comment

But but ...appreciation is almost the same as thunking...especially when you post nekkid Martin pics
                          He wasn't nekkid, he was fully covered... beneath shoulder level..... I'm sure he was!

You just have to love the man's tool! It's just so ....great
                          I find myself totally unable to disagree with this statement

*waits for more yummy pics of Martin*
                          But.... if you're all going to treat Martin as a... a.. a.. thunking object, I'm not sure I should post more pics I woodn't want to be seen to endorse such behaviour - I do , after all, have to consider my own dignity as well as his...........

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          So not only Nad but Nad's keyboard is a purveyor and enabler of ickybah? Sounds about right
                          Any excuse

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          I resent the implication in your tone... or the tone in your implication... or... oh whatever. It was her fault.
                          Nad's? Absolutely!

It's not? All this time I've been in the wrong place! Can someone please post a link to the Martin Wood Is God Of All Things Thunky thread?
                          I don't have a link to that - as if I wood

And I woodn't call him a god...... gods are unreachable and untouchable, and full of their own importance (think Ba'al ), none of which applies to Martin

Ohhh. Alright then... *sits tight and grabs popcorn*
                          Mmmm... popcorn!

What the heck am I doing here watching rubbish on the beeb when there's PNW on the other side. *runz off to change channel*
                          Oh, bloody hell! I was watching a recording in order to avoid the flippin' football and totally forgot about PNW Good thing it's being recorded
                          Last edited by Jumble; 12 February 2013, 09:58 PM.

Comment

arrrggghh = students
                            I feel your pain and I'm not even a teacher

This is also true - it's been so long since we've seen her, I forgot
                            Yeah.
                            *blames Amy*

...I won't close my eyes if he happens to be playing with it when I walk in...

I know! They just have very dirty minds! I just have to stay innocent
                            Yes.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Nad - have you tried cleaning your keyboard out with a can of air....could be crumbs in there from our last party!
                            When I clean, keys might... you know... fall of.

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Eww... Cags said 'implication'

Ssh... That's in GW's Sekrit Pages...
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ssh... That's in GW's Sekrit Pages...
                              I must not have enough psts to have access to those Sekrit pages. Must post more inanely frequently.
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X