The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    You must have been distracted by Castle.
    *seizes on excuse* Yes! Exactly!

Wendy, not at all wrong to want to go just for a lone pic with Amanda. I'd said the same thing to Jumble over the weekend. It's one reason why I want to go.
    It's in large part why I want to go, if I can, too! Even though I got one at AT6
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble
      It just made me giggle, because I'm the world's worst at apostrophe placement and I know it makes you cringe

I have more than enough pics and autos with Amanda, but I'll probably get another one just to get a minute to speak to her

*thinks*

Mind you, if Martin is there I won't need to ask Amanda to give him a hug from me - I'll be able to hug him myself
      See now we're getting confuzled. That's LFCC we're talking about Amanda being at and we're hoping (pleasepleaseplease) Martin might be invited to Chevron 8.0.

I think we should stop talking about LFCC until after Chevron. Our tiny little simple Woohoo brains can't handle it.

Have just enjoyed Primeval New World on HD. Liking it muchly.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        See now we're getting confuzled. That's LFCC we're talking about Amanda being at and we're hoping (pleasepleaseplease) Martin might be invited to Chevron 8.0.

I think we should stop talking about LFCC until after Chevron. Our tiny little simple Woohoo brains can't handle it.

Have just enjoyed Primeval New World on HD. Liking it muchly.
        Darn! I came in to delete my post because I realized I'd got confuzzled

Two cons in one year is obviously too much for this WooHoo's simple brain

Or I could just say that it was yours and Josi's fault

Comment

Right, that's it, blame me why don't you.

*stomps off crawls under the bus to sulk*

Oh hello Nad, what are you doing under here?
          sigpic

Comment

Got clothes on the kid and the evaluation went well. Good grief, these people are going to be WAY better to work with than our last school district!! *does a hop and a skip*

Meanwhile, Boykid would rather be grounded than work on his multiplication tables.

It's only Tuesday and I'm ready for this week to be over.
            *wanderz off in search of Haven eps to catch up on*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Darn! I came in to delete my post because I realized I'd got confuzzled

Two cons in one year is obviously too much for this WooHoo's simple brain

Or I could just say that it was yours and Josi's fault
              Huh? How is it my fault?!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                *huggles librarians*

Getting my daughter dressed today is impossible. We're going in for an evaluation at her (possibly) new school, and I can't get her to leave anything on! ARGH! *facepalm*

*twirls clumsily and goes back to chasing a nekkid child around the house*
                *huggles back*

Oh, my, that's not good. I hope you catch her and get her dressed.

So are you now searching through all your posts to see if you can find it and edit?

Oh dear Why not stand her out in the yard for a few minutes - it must be cold enough out there to persuade her that she needs her clothes on

Good luck with the evaluation
                Happy 69, Jumble!
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                  Got clothes on the kid and the evaluation went well. Good grief, these people are going to be WAY better to work with than our last school district!! *does a hop and a skip*
                  That's great news!

Meanwhile, Boykid would rather be grounded than work on his multiplication tables.

It's only Tuesday and I'm ready for this week to be over.
                  *wanderz off in search of Haven eps to catch up on*
                  Who woodn't rather be grounded rather than do multiplications tables?

Comment

I'm only posting so I can ogle my own sig. Is that wrong?

EDIT: Except now it's gone!

EDIT2: Oh! And now it's back!
                    sigpic

Comment

Does Joe know about this?

From the expression on his face in your avi, he's not amused

Comment

Hello, just dropped in to see what everyone was upto today. Other then some comments on librarians and nekkid kids - seems fairly quiet! Wishing I could hop over to the UK to join everyone for the cons.
                        Talked with someone today that insisted what I had was not food poisoning but the stomach flu???? Have no idea but I was miserable whatever I had!
                        Sits back in my rocking chair and goes back to staring at all the rain coming down!

BTW - JUMBLE - nice picture in your signature!
                        sigpic

Comment

Does Joe know about this?

From the expression on his face in your avi, he's not amused
                          Um...erm...heh...
                          sigpic

Comment

Some bits:

sigpic

Comment

A club and a spade!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Valenship is almost here!

Spoiler:

(Thanks to XFChemist for the amazing art!)

Tell your friends! Tell your family! Tell everyone you know!

Help spread the word by using the official Valenship Sig and Avi:

(No hotlinking please.)

Come share all your love of Sam and Jack with your fellow Shippers
                                through art, fics, vids, lists, chat, and more!

Don’t Miss It!

Comment

Working...
                                X