The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Martinmas Advent vid 2012

Last edited by Jumble; 31 December 2012, 03:14 PM.

Comment

The AfA Advent vid 2012

According to my Video Manager, I've made TEN videos in the last two weeks

No wonder Power Director was struggling
      Last edited by Jumble; 31 December 2012, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Comment

Happy New Year!!!

Here's to an awesome 2013 for all of us!

*huggles everyone*
          *grabs hands and starts singing Auld Lang Syne*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Happy
            2013!!!

I hope next year will kick the right kind of behind!
            May some of your dreams come true but not all, for a life without dreams just isn't fun.
            *hugs WooHoos, PTB and Spencers*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Why is it that there is never anything half decent to watch on New Year's Eve? Bridget Jones (ick!), Keith Lemon (double ick!) or John Bishop - although I do find him funny, his exaggerated Scouse accent really grates

I did just watch The Bourne Identity. I thought it an interesting concept, but was put off by having so many subtitles

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOOS!!!

And ditto what Nad said

Comment

Awesome, awesome Martinmas contributions ladies!

And the hippo song is just brilliant. That's all I'm saying.

*sings and dances*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

What a colourful start to 2013, Jumble

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Um.......

*sigh*
                    *pouts*

AWESOME!! What a brilliant idea to do the days like that! I must put it on my list of things to send him
                    Thanks

Though I've just noticed that I typed Enrico instead of Ennio in the credits for the Good, the Bad and the Ugly theme. How annoying
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Awesome, awesome Martinmas contributions ladies!

And the hippo song is just brilliant. That's all I'm saying.

*sings and dances*
                      I thought it fitted very well

*sings and dances with Nad*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      What a colourful start to 2013, Jumble
                      I was happily bouncing whilst posting - here's hoping I can continue to do both throughout 2013

*sigh*
                      *pouts*
                      Check your pm's

Thanks

Though I've just noticed that I typed Enrico instead of Ennio in the credits for the Good, the Bad and the Ugly theme. How annoying
                      Don't worry about it - I knew it was Ennio but I didn't notice it was wrong

I cringe every time I watch a certain vid of mine, because I noticed far too late that I'd missed a word out But nobody else has mentioned it, so hopefully it's not too obvious

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Check your pm's

*bounces*

Don't worry about it - I knew it was Ennio but I didn't notice it was wrong

I cringe every time I watch a certain vid of mine, because I noticed far too late that I'd missed a word out But nobody else has mentioned it, so hopefully it's not too obvious
                        It's so irritating! I knew it too but my fingers clearly had other ideas as I was typing it in in a rush Oh well, too late now
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          *bounces*

It's so irritating! I knew it too but my fingers clearly had other ideas as I was typing it in in a rush Oh well, too late now
                          Half the time it takes me to make a vid is checking and double-checking and then checking again, but once it's rendered there's almost always one little thing that's not quite right and it irks me no end I have been known to delete it from YT, correct it and upload it again, sometimes more than once And don't get me started on what I think when I watch some of my earlier vids I want to go back and crop the clips, use a better clip, change this or that............ I guess it's like PSing - when we first start we know very little about anything, but as we learned and improve we look back in horror at what we were once proud of

Comment

Morning Woohoos. Just flying by to wish everyone a good 2013. Whatever the reason, I hope it is better than 2012 (even if 2012 was awesome for you, because that means it's going to rock your socks off. ... and if it was a bit pooey... well, it's going to have to pull those darn socks up and try harder! )

I have more or less missed Martinmas. Not managed one contribution. I feel bad but it's been a combination of an unexpectedly hectic personal life and a general feeling of wanting to hide under the duvet until winter is over. The video looks fab though, and it's amazing to see all the artwork together like that. Love the hippo song.

I have, despite a generally awful time of it lately for no reason other than just dealing with emotional stuff, had a pretty good evening tonight, a decent amount of booze (but not so much that I've entered the maudlin phase of drunkdom) and a lot of laughs. Nice to be reminded that life can be worth it all from time to time and it's good to have those times you can be in the moment just to remind you that it's not all rubbish. Benjabubs got to stay up for new year (first time I've let him) and is now too excited to sleep, and I'm too squiffy to read him the usual bedtime story. Tomorrow will be fun.

Oh and I became a great, great auntie on Sunday. My great niece gave birth to a little boy 3 weeks early. Very much looking forward to some new year newborn cuddles (good practice for nannydom later on).

Happy birthday for tomorrow today Ellie.

*squishy huggles woohoos*
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year Woohooos!
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X