Comment

Thanks everyone! I've had a lovely day

*huggles all*
              *noms cake*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*flops in*

*huggles Jumble* Hope you're feeling better soon.

Belated happy birthday LG!

And not quite belated happy birthday Josiane. Fab sig and avatar. Nice one Jumble.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  *bounces*

Check it out on the iplayer The fun stuff starts about 45 minutes into the second half programme, and there's a special Olympic surprise right after Rule Britannia Oh, and this happened:
                  http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...bbcscmobot.jpg

(Not my photo, I hasten to add, I was right up at the top of the hall rather than down with the Prommers.)
                  Oooooh! I shall definitely go check it out on iPlayer!

That looks awesome!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                  Thank you Wendy and MoB!

Had a lovely evening out with some friends. Just came back. Before that, I had brunch with my parents (which turned out to be a late lunch because they had things to do this morning). And in-between, I watched the end of Doctor Who season 2 and wailed in front of my screen. Sometimes, I find birthdays to be weird days because some people expect so much out of them, but I can say today was a great day!

I know! I can't wait!
                  I'm glad you had a great day!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I have. He looks hot, but he doesn't quite deliver.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Just dropping in! Am down with the family now until Thursday for the birthdays
                  Have fun! I hope everyone has fantastic birthdays!!!

And happy birthday! <3

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Have fun

Right, I'm finished work for the week so I think I'm going to quit fighting and take myself and my sore throat, cough and headache off to bed
                  Oh no *huggles* I hope you feel better soon.

I can't remember if I said this here or not, but I had a fabulous time at the Paralympics on Friday that I'll definitely remember forever. I'm so glad that I got to go!
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Good afternoon WooHoos!

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      Good afternoon WooHoos!

Today's bits:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...s/thispoor.jpg
                      Oh I can so relate to that sentiment!

Wondering around aimlessly here with no one to talk to.....suppose I could get ready for my hand therapy session but still have abour 2 1/2 hours until I have to leave. No more boxes to pack - have to leave a few things out to live on - like my computer! Suppose I could go grocery shopping but think I'll do that after the appt.....my last one by the way. I'm on my own after this! Don't feel totally heeled, and a little disappointed by the end results although they said it will continue improving up to a year after the surgery. Oh well, suppose I could go bother a cat!
                      sigpic

Comment

*waves to Wendy and Cags*

Hope the appointment went well Laurie

AfA challenge entry......

Feeling a bit better today, having slept about 15hours

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Oh I can so relate to that sentiment!

Wondering around aimlessly here with no one to talk to.....suppose I could get ready for my hand therapy session but still have abour 2 1/2 hours until I have to leave. No more boxes to pack - have to leave a few things out to live on - like my computer! Suppose I could go grocery shopping but think I'll do that after the appt.....my last one by the way. I'm on my own after this! Don't feel totally heeled, and a little disappointed by the end results although they said it will continue improving up to a year after the surgery. Oh well, suppose I could go bother a cat!
                          *sends more good vibes*
                          It'll get better

I didn't even know that was possible

Awesome entry!
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

It is amazing how the body (including the hand I suppose) will continue to improve for a long time after surgery. Friends who have had hip replacement have commented on it too.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

*waves to Wendy and Cags*

Hope the appointment went well Laurie

Thanks for the kind words! Like you picture Jumble He is nice to look at!

Got some so-so news about my hand - All done with physical therapy and doctor for this surgery - but have to have another surgery for my middle finger. There is a bone spur that he missed and needs to get rid of....yuk! But I asked him if there was some way not to have to have someone drive me to and from the surgery.

So - I am going to have it done with a local anesthetic! It is at the top joint of the middle finder - they will cut it open and scrape it away and then sew me up again. And I can watch - oh hell - it's worth another Maybe I won't watch....

The only thing is when I want it done. Right now I am concerned about moving and empting boxes - then I have a colonoscopy in October and then there is this trip I'm planning in November....and Xmas in December. Hmmm! Maybe January or maybe sooner. I'll have to figure this out. But at least I should not need physical therapy with this!

Right now the only important thing is finally closing the paperwork on my house! PLEASE!
                              Last edited by llp; 12 September 2012, 07:02 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles Laurie* At least if all goes at the Doctor said, the new surgery doesn't take therapy. Yes, it's another surgery, but one it is done, you should be pretty much fine, no? Hope you can get everything sorted out with the house moving and all! *sends positive vibes*

Ohhh jealous a bit. I want to sleep that much too!

Next week I can sleep though, when my final theatre production is DONE. We play on Saturday. Tomorrow and Friday are dressed rehearsals, first in our class in front of our comrades -- and we get to see their creations too -- then on stage on Friday. Stressed a bit, but it's all good. Now if only I could get my other work done, so it's not in the way anymore.

*huggles Woohoos*

*dances out*
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X