Clear All

**moonwalks back in*

*shimmies*

*grabs some broccoli*

*plays disco music. Very loud.*

*'borrows' PTB pics from absent WooHoos*

*moonwalks out*

...Still nekkid.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

GW was down for me
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *hugs WooHoos*

You see me and think: ''Crumpets''?
        I should post more.
        I could think of worse things............

EDIT: Wow. Only nine members on all of GW and a handfull of Spencers? Has the site been down?
        This is lonely man, Lonely!

*blinks*

*runs nekkid aaaaaall around GW*
        Yep, it was down for a couple of hours, so I went and shampooed my carpets out of sheer boredom

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
          GW was down for me
          Ah, alright.
          I'm just lucky that it's up when I have time to post then.

EDIT: *insert usual disclaimer*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            I could think of worse things............
            True...

Yep, it was down for a couple of hours, so I went and shampooed my carpets out of sheer boredom
            Oh wow. That's like... the outskirts of boredom!

sigpic

Comment

True...

Oh wow. That's like... the outskirts of boredom!
              It really is!

I bought the shampooer a couple of weeks ago and just waited for the right level of boredom to strike

Now I can't do any other housework or gardening or clean Woody, because I have to sit here in the same spot until the carpets are dry

Shame

Comment

It really is!

I bought the shampooer a couple of weeks ago and just waited for the right level of boredom to strike

Now I can't do any other housework or gardening or clean Woody, because I have to sit here in the same spot until the carpets are dry

Shame
                You started shampooing on the outsides and worked your way in until you found yourself trapped in a circle, didn't you?

*awaits more Martin Art*

sigpic

Comment

You started shampooing on the outsides and worked your way in until you found yourself trapped in a circle, didn't you?
                  Yup! And at the centre of that circle, just by chance, is my chair, table and pc - now how did that happen?

*awaits more Martin Art*
                  Hm. Well maybe, but not for this week's AfA challenge - I can't find a single line in that song that I could apply to Martin

I'll just have to think of something else

Comment

Yup! And at the centre of that circle, just by chance, is my chair, table and pc - now how did that happen?
                    I don't know, but it must have happened for a reason. *nods*

Hm. Well maybe, but not for this week's AfA challenge - I can't find a single line in that song that I could apply to Martin

I'll just have to think of something else

It's just not a Martin song!

sigpic

Comment

*joinz Nad in running nekkid around GW*

Woooooohoooooood!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yay! The best nekkid running is communal nekkid running

sigpic

Comment

Yay! The best nekkid running is communal nekkid running
                          I agree!
                          sigpic

Comment

*runz through superfast and nekkid*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

People who come in and only read this page must be very confused now.

...Or inspired.

sigpic

Comment

People who come in and only read this page must be very confused now.

...Or inspired.
                                Just a normal day in WoohooWorld
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X