The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    The way things are in the industry these days, four seasons was a pretty good run And I'm still not writing it off yet - there's a good chance for a movie *crosses fingers*

Plus of course, we still have the S4 dvds to look forward to - complete with Special Features!

Yes, I am in a happier frame of mind today - after weeks of pain and misery I am feeling well again The shoulder still hurts, but the draggy, ill feeling has lifted at last! Now I realise just how rough it's been So, sorry for all the grumpiness - thanks for putting up with me *huggles WooHoos*
    So glad you are doing better Jumble - now keep healing! Oh and love the idea of the movie - set visit!

And welcome to our newbees - glad to welcome you aboard! Cake and Broccolli for all!

I'm in a fantastic mood today....talked with the IRS for over 40 minutes and maybe just maybe they are going to finally send me my refund - apparently there wasn't even anyone assigned to my case! And the error is on their side not mind! But nevertheless - happy that I may get the check plus (very very small) interest.

Now for other good news - found a better agent and we are going out tomorrow to look at 4 places. He actually came up with 7 to look at. But one is too small, one a little too expensive and small and the other = just don't thing the living room is enough space for my furniture and no pantry to store food. But that does leave us with 4 places to look at!

Plus he seems to understand what I'm looking for and is trying to accomodate me! YEAH! The places are all a little north of Bellevue which is fine (still very close) and they have views (important) , enough space - very important - seem to be in safe areas - extremely important - and affordable (beyond importance - especially since I will be living there most likely forever - or as long as I am!)

Anyhow - off to the grocery store - running out of cat food - don't want them turning on me!
    sigpic

Comment

Nice art, Jumble.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Boo! I snuck on for a bit. I may disappear at any given moment (like a ninja!), fair warning.

Last night SyFy aired Fugue and Chimera--great episodes!--and I saw this shot (spoilered because I'm not sure what the pic size limit is) and freaked and thought of you guys :
        Spoiler:
        Is there a story behind this? And which buns are they talking about?

Comment

Helloooo lovely people!

My thumb is all good again. I can type with two hands again, woot!

And I just had the worst day at work. Literally came back home (an hour and a half later than I was supposed too), ate and slumped on the sofa and slept right there. I just woke up, and it's 9 PM. My headache is finally gone though, so that's that. I just wish the week was over already (and it's my first day as I had off yesterday).

Anyway, just came in to wave and say I'm alive. Off to catching up.
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by tinnec View Post
            Boo! I snuck on for a bit. I may disappear at any given moment (like a ninja!), fair warning.

Last night SyFy aired Fugue and Chimera--great episodes!--and I saw this shot (spoilered because I'm not sure what the pic size limit is) and freaked and thought of you guys :
            http://fandomania.com/wp-content/upl...tuary408-2.jpg Is there a story behind this? And which buns are they talking about?
            Other than the producers/writers/PTB behind the series? Damien Kindler, Amanda Tapping and Martin Wood? Love the nice buns! Don't know about Damien, but yeah, Amanda and Martin - fer sure!

Oh - pic posting rules - no more than 700px wide and under 100kb. That's it. Spoilering doesn't help if it's oversized, the mods will still delete it. This one is only 500px. wide and under 70kb, so it's just fine
            sigpic

Comment

Josi, your sig and avi! *thunk!*

What a bummer day I had. Bleh.

*smoochez Joe*
              sigpic

Comment

Tinnec you can be The Ninja Woohoo! I like ninjas

Laurie happy for you!
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Sounds good Laurie It'll be great if you can find somewhere to settle *crosses fingers*

Jakie, good to hear the thumb is better

*hugs Luvnjoe for sucky day*

Tinnec, need you to decide on your name - only 9 posts to go!

Thanks Padme

Waiting for the plumber/electrician to come and put in the new shower - can't wait!

*does a happy dance and wanders off to see what the littlies are doing*

Comment

Drat.
                    I'm just going to hug everyone. ((((WooHoos))))
                    I seem to have only properly shown up for the party

But yay for showers and thumbs and hope for a movie and PTB!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

My PS muse seems to have a mind of it's own this morning - for the AfA challenge .........

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Drat.
                        I'm just going to hug everyone. ((((WooHoos))))
                        I seem to have only properly shown up for the party

But yay for showers and thumbs and hope for a movie and PTB!
                        Yes. That's what is known as a fairweather WooHoo - only turning up for the good stuff

*hugs back*

Comment

You have a very cool muse Jumble.

Yes. That's what is known as a fairweather WooHoo - only turning up for the good stuff

*hugs back*
                          But... isn't it part of my privileges as first WooHoo to only show up for the good stuff?

*hides*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            You have a very cool muse Jumble.
                            Thanks

But... isn't it part of my privileges as first WooHoo to only show up for the good stuff?

*hides*
                            No - as First WooHoo it is your duty to be here all the time to supervise the Lesser WooHoos!!!

Comment

Thanks

No- as First WooHoo it is your duty to be here all the time to supervise the Lesser WooHoos!!!

*blinks*

*thinks*
                              ...Maybe we should just go by postcount.

EDIT: Almost 19,500. That's more than I even have posts in general!

sigpic

Comment

Edit: Is it my fault you just don't appreciate Martin enough?
                                Last edited by Jumble; 04 July 2012, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X