X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Just realised...

Happy Canada Day!!!
      to all our favourite Canadians, be they Woohoos, Martin, Amanda, Sanctuary or Stargate people or PTB!

sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Wonderful arties!

Did someone say cake? *grabs a piece*

I've had a lot of fun at this party. I think I've finally decided to come to the dark side. Cookies are one thing, but I can't resist cake and funny, crazy people who are a lot like me. I mean, I've always recognized that Martin is a great and talented director and writer and producer. And he's done so much for Stargate and Sanctuary. So I am a fan, I've just never found him attractive. *hides* Is that all right?
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          Wonderful arties!

I've had a lot of fun at this party. I think I've finally decided to come to the dark side. Cookies are one thing, but I can't resist cake and funny, crazy people who are a lot like me. I mean, I've always recognized that Martin is a great and talented director and writer and producer. And he's done so much for Stargate and Sanctuary. So I am a fan, I've just never found him attractive. *hides* Is that all right?
          Quite all right There's the whole range of Martin fandom here, from mere appreciation of his talents right through to Jumble And then there's those who are just here for the broccoli...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Quite all right There's the whole range of Martin fandom here, from mere appreciation of his talents right through to Jumble And then there's those who are just here for the broccoli...
            Yeah! I don't know why I didn't do this sooner.

So AT6 is in November? Darn. Why can't it be in May or June? Then I could find a way to extend my trip since I've always wanted to go.

sigpic

Comment

Well, don't all of those pretty arties make my contribution look a bit pathetic!!!

Made a new 'Martinart' - doubling as an entry for this weeks challenge as well

Hang on I may have a couple of older pieces hiding in the depths of PB *goes searching*

Ha! Here we go:

I think that may be it!
              sigpic
              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                If only my dad knew how dangerous it was to come home every day and ask me or mom "What's for dinner?"

sigpic

Comment

Wonderful arties!

It is absolutely unnecessary to find him attractive - this is not a thunk thread You just have to appreciate his talents, like the rest of us do

There you go again, making out that I am in some way more of an extreme fan than everyone else

I really am just here for the broccoli

Nice MartinArt MR
                  Last edited by Jumble; 01 July 2012, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    It is absolutely unecessary to find him attractive - this is not a thunk thread You just have to appreciate his talents, like the rest of us do

There you go again, making out that I am in some way more of an extreme fan than everyone else

Nice MartinArt MR
                    Well, in that case, who want's some of my famous brownies? *plops down a tray full*

sigpic

Comment

Well, in that case, who want's some of my famous brownies? *plops down a tray full*
                      Oooooh! I love brownies *grabs some*

Better hide them before Laurie turns up, otherwise they'll all be gone

I thought Canada Day was tomorrow?

Comment

If the shoe fits...

And that

Nope, July 1st. And it's trending on Twitter, so it must be today

*snags a brownie*
                        sigpic

Comment

If the shoe fits...
                          Yes, but let the newbies get to know me a bit first - we don't want them to think I'm... obsessive... or anything

Nope, July 1st. And it's trending on Twitter, so it must be today

*snags a brownie*
                          Ah, my diary just says 'Canada Day holiday' for tomorrow, so I assumed that was it

Comment

going at a guess here, I imagine 'Canada Day holiday' for tomorrow means that's the day businesses are closed for the holiday since it falls on a Sunday
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              going at a guess here, I imagine 'Canada Day holiday' for tomorrow means that's the day businesses are closed for the holiday since it falls on a Sunday
                              I'm sure you're right, I just didn't get that today was the actual day

We name our Bank or National holidays a bit different here, I guess I'm just used to that way

Comment

Hey! I don't have time for such things these days. I've been a very busy girl. Been looking for a condo to buy! Oy! It sure is a pain! But I'm tired of moving and housing is about as low as it's going to get. Jeez, it sure takes a lot out of you. Places sound really nice then you see them for real... What I need is someone to find it for me, clean it all up and paint it and then move me in. Just tell me where it is! Times like this I really miss my brother...he had an in on finding places.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X