No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no, poor Becky. Give her a big woohoo hug from me.

Josi my first thought was books.

Loving the Leo pictures so far. More please!
    sigpic

Comment

Cags, forgot to say earlier: Yeey for mum being out of the hospital! *crosses fingers she stays out*

Josi, I have an image of you going around trying to save the books and have to say, in my head, you look heroic. Mop and all. Save the books, save the world. We need to get you a cape or something...

Jumble, glad to hear your friend is feeling better.
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Cags! Yay for mum being out of hospital, fingers crossed that she continues to improve

Jumble - big hugs for Becky! When I first read that I thought please let it not be her - sounds like the poor girl has been through enough recently !! Really glad everything is sorted with the bank now though. That's got to be one of the most devious crimes - especially to steal money from someone who doesn't have much to begin with

Josi glad to hear the books are ok and disaster was marginally averted !

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Oh no, poor Becky. Give her a big woohoo hug from me.
          Thanks, I will That was actually the first thing she wanted when I got there yesterday - hugs can work wonders

Josi my first thought was books.

Loving the Leo pictures so far. More please!
          Yes yes, I'll get there...........

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
          Cags, forgot to say earlier: Yeey for mum being out of the hospital! *crosses fingers she stays out*

Josi, I have an image of you going around trying to save the books and have to say, in my head, you look heroic. Mop and all. Save the books, save the world. We need to get you a cape or something...
          I had that same image

Jumble, glad to hear your friend is feeling better.
          Thanks

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          Cags! Yay for mum being out of hospital, fingers crossed that she continues to improve
          What she said ^^. I didn't see that yesterday, sorry

Jumble - big hugs for Becky! When I first read that I thought please let it not be her - sounds like the poor girl has been through enough recently !! Really glad everything is sorted with the bank now though. That's got to be one of the most devious crimes - especially to steal money from someone who doesn't have much to begin with
          I know, but like I said to her yesterday, so much bad luck must mean she's due for a big chunk of good stuff any day now

The worst thing is that she has no family to call on and feels guilty that she depends on me so much Me, I just put my mumsey hat on, give her lots of hugs and do whatever I can to help. I've been where she is, I know how it feels to be lost and alone with children depending on you, so I'm happy that I can make things better for her Its got to be good for my karma, right?

Thieves don't care about their victims, who they are or how much it hurts. Shame on them

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            I know, but like I said to her yesterday, so much bad luck must mean she's due for a big chunk of good stuff any day now
            Let's hope !!!

worst thing is that she has no family to call on and feels guilty that she depends on me so much Me, I just put my mumsey hat on, give her lots of hugs and do whatever I can to help. I've been where she is, I know how it feels to be lost and alone with children depending on you, so I'm happy that I can make things better for her Its got to be good for my karma, right?
            Absolutely!!

*twirls off to pretend to work*

Comment

Hi folks!

I'll second the motion for more Martin pics from the Leos He is truly wondrous!

*huggles Jumblie's friend Becky* What a horrible thing to happen! And so unexpected! Thank goodness she has you!

*giggles at the the mental image of Josi saving books*
              sigpic

Comment

Okay...

*hugs WooHoos*
                *hugs Bekki for her parents' house*
                *hugs Cags for her Mom*
                *hugs Jumble for Becky*
                *hugs Josi for the library*
                *hugs Dee and Sarai for being here*
                *hugs the world for Leo pics*
                *hugs Spencers*

Just pass 'em on
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Nad*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Okay...

*hugs WooHoos*
                    *hugs Bekki for her parents' house*
                    *hugs Cags for her Mom*
                    *hugs Jumble for Becky*
                    *hugs Josi for the library*
                    *hugs Dee and Sarai for being here*
                    *hugs the world for Leo pics*
                    *hugs Spencers*

Just pass 'em on
                    Feels left out!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Feels left out!
                      ((((Laurie))))
                      You get a big one for that
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Nad*

BTW got your PM - your inbox is full but suffice to say thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          ((((Laurie))))
                          You get a big one for that

Thank you - feel better now!
                          sigpic

Comment

I am feeling so much better today for some reason.....

If it ever stops raining I am going to do something I haven't done in a long time - I'm going over to the park and take a little walk!
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry I have to just zip in and out but hugs to all (so no one is left out ).

Nice pics from the Leos. Congrats to Di on the win.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*huggles Nad*
                                *and the rest of the Woohoos*

*giggles*

sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X