Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Nope

Which reminds me, I had a dream about AT6 ....

Amanda and I were in the lobby at the Ren, just chatting, and she asked me if I wood walk down the road with her to get some chips (as in fries, not crisps), so off we went. As we headed for the fish n chip shop we were joined by Josi and Sarai, then Wendy appeared, followed by Dee, Laurie, Sil and EH-T..... by the time we got there we'd been joined by just about every WooHoo (including Bekki), and totally crowded out the chip shop. There was nobody behind the counter, but we could hear somebody out the back singing "Don't stop Believing....", and I turned to Amanda and said "That sounds like Martin!" She grinned at me and said loudly "You can come out now!", and there he was, grinning all over his face and asking us if we wanted salt and vinegar!

Woodn't it be awesome if she did bring him along?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Martin_suitcase.gif[/IMG]

*sigh*
    LOL! Just so you know, I'm in for going for fish & chips with the woohoos, AT and MW at AT6.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Lovely Jumble Especially love the Woohoo touch

I liked Fugue. Just didn't like Robin. Other than that loved the idea and the singing
      I liked the story - hated the singing so much that I hadn't previously appreciated the lyrics of Jim Byrnes' song

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        LOL! Just so you know, I'm in for going for fish & chips with the woohoos, AT and MW at AT6.
        Sod the fish & chips, I'd settle for Martin just being there

Comment

Sod the fish & chips, I'd settle for Martin just being there
          You should lobby to get him to one of the Chevron conventions.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

You should lobby to get him to one of the Chevron conventions.
            I tried for 7.8, but to no avail

Comment

Heaven forbid - what kind of moronic jumping sprogs might they produce?
              But they'd have amazing hair and pert little tushies.

Soooo....... still no Leo for Martin, and still no pics for us

Nevermind - next year: Primeval: New World

Oh well, as you say, bring on New World!

Nope

Which reminds me, I had a dream about AT6 ....
              <snipped for space>
              http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...n_suitcase.gif

If only!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              It could have been worse. Second from last is not actually last... Always good to get our yearly validation of how much the rest of Europe loves us
              Oh I don't know; at least last place is something of an acheivement, especially if it's a nil pointer. If we can't aim for the top we ought to aim squarely for the bottom and enjoy the jokes.

To be fair although I liked our song a lot, I think the level of the competition this year was exceptional and it didn't deserve to win. Poor old Eng though.

I can appreciate that they don't, but really, is it fair that their strategy for ensuring that they don't means they inflict Jedward on us every year? Not cool, Ireland, not cool.

Ben said to me this morning (yes, bad mummy, I let him stay up for some of the songs) that he liked some of them, especially the old Russian ladies.

I have been known to have dreams that come true

And he did look cute in his white coat and funny hat
              I have a really rather disturbing mental image of Martin in a hairnet. It goes something like this

My pool is up and filled to the top. Not been in it yet (waiting for the chemicals to dilute properly before I throw myself in. But I have decided once I've finished with Steve tomorrow I will be in there for a nice cooling dip after all that sweaty exertion.

sigpic

Comment

I think we'd all happily be up for that

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Oh I don't know; at least last place is something of an acheivement, especially if it's a nil pointer. If we can't aim for the top we ought to aim squarely for the bottom and enjoy the jokes.

To be fair although I liked our song a lot, I think the level of the competition this year was exceptional and it didn't deserve to win. Poor old Eng though.
                He never had a hope, really. On first, a nice but not outstanding or particularly memorable song/performance, and representing the UK... he was never going to be raking in the points
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

But they'd have amazing hair and pert little tushies.
                  All babies have those, but some of them grow up able to sing

I LOVE the song - simple but beautiful - but of course it never stood a chance, being the UK entry

I have a really rather disturbing mental image of Martin in a hairnet. It goes something like this
                  Oh no, nothing like that believe me

My pool is up and filled to the top. Not been in it yet (waiting for the chemicals to dilute properly before I throw myself in. But I have decided once I've finished with Steve tomorrow I will be in there for a nice cooling dip after all that sweaty exertion.

Oh poor Steve! You could at least offer him a dip in the pool afterwards

Comment

Good afternoon WooHoos!

hugs all around.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Aw I want a donut salad.

All babies have those, but some of them grow up able to sing
                      Well we can be sure that's one thing they definitely WON'T be able to do!

On the subject of great hair and Eurovision entrants, here's a bit of eye Candy Jumble style (although there's a couple of really dodgy pics around the 1.30 mark ). Anyone who has ever stayed to the very end at a wedding* will know this song:

*And by "very end of a wedding" I mean that point where they've started clearing the chairs away, there's at least one pile of broken glass somewhere, the floor is slick and sticky, some drunk girl is weeping in the door to the toilets stopping everyone using them, the brides mother has rowed with the groom's father and copped off with the best man, random people nobody even remembers are hugging (and often snogging) each other and at least one of the bridesmaids has almost had a punch up with the bride over the lime green chiffon she was forced to wear. That "very end". Don't tell me it's just my family? ... Huh, it is just my family then.

I LOVE the song - simple but beautiful.
                      It is a lovely song; simple and beautiful and, maybe ten or fifteen years ago would have been a definite winner but now? I don't know I think the competition has moved on from the standard formulas and it's a bit, well normal for Eurovision these days. Good old Eng though, he hasn't lost it at all and I'm pretty sure there's a lot of women out there who still would.

Oh poor Steve! You could at least offer him a dip in the pool afterwards
                      Oh I never thought of that *mind wanders as mental image of dripping wet Steve fills it* ... you know he told me today that I am really flexible. But Shhh, don't tell him that there's this guy called Devon that I've been seeing too. He's a bit more hard nosed than Steve but he does get my heart rate up... I did think I ought to decide between them but, hey, I can do both, right? Yeah?

And on that note I think I'll go to bed. Woodnight Woohoos!
                      sigpic

Comment

The very end? Yep, that sounds like the end of most weddings - the end that the vast majority of the guests never see, fortunately. And the bigger the event, the worse that ending is liable to be... Love the description Cags
                        sigpic

Comment

It's been a while - so some Martin spam is in order:

sigpic

Comment

And some more:

Going off-line again......see ya all around!
                            sigpic

Comment

It is a lovely song; simple and beautiful and, maybe ten or fifteen years ago would have been a definite winner but now? I don't know I think the competition has moved on from the standard formulas and it's a bit, well normal for Eurovision these days. Good old Eng though, he hasn't lost it at all and I'm pretty sure there's a lot of women out there who still would.
                              I know, but at least the UK entry was a known star this time and not some random newbie that nobody's ever heard of and never will again

Oh I never thought of that *mind wanders as mental image of dripping wet Steve fills it* ... you know he told me today that I am really flexible. But Shhh, don't tell him that there's this guy called Devon that I've been seeing too. He's a bit more hard nosed than Steve but he does get my heart rate up... I did think I ought to decide between them but, hey, I can do both, right? Yeah?

And on that note I think I'll go to bed. Woodnight Woohoos!
                              Of course you can! You're a free agent, and as long as you don't go promising either of them exclusivity, where's the harm?

I got up this morning to the charming sight (and smell) of several piles of mushy catpoo on my patio.... and people wonder why I detest cats

And still no pics of Martin at the Leos

Not looking like a good day so far............
                              Last edited by Jumble; 28 May 2012, 04:07 AM.

Comment

*runs by with hugs*
                                Nekkid.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X