Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
        Yeah.........

Pascale got one for Fugue though, making four for Sanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Yeah.........

Pascale got one for Fugue though, making four for Sanctuary
          Thanks for the info, just woke up and kinda hitting the walls.
          And she deserved one for Fugue, she was amazing in it.
          I'm assuming that Amanda and Robin didn't get one...

And twitter is insane.
          Last edited by Devilish Me; 27 May 2012, 01:27 AM.
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Thanks for the info, just woke up and kinda hitting the walls.
            And she deserved one for Fugue, she was amazing in it.

I'm assuming that Amanda and Robin didn't get one...
            Nope

Which reminds me, I had a dream about AT6 ....

Amanda and I were in the lobby at the Ren, just chatting, and she asked me if I wood walk down the road with her to get some chips (as in fries, not crisps), so off we went. As we headed for the fish n chip shop we were joined by Josi and Sarai, then Wendy appeared, followed by Dee, Laurie, Sil and EH-T..... by the time we got there we'd been joined by just about every WooHoo (including Bekki), and totally crowded out the chip shop. There was nobody behind the counter, but we could hear somebody out the back singing "Don't stop Believing....", and I turned to Amanda and said "That sounds like Martin!" She grinned at me and said loudly "You can come out now!", and there he was, grinning all over his face and asking us if we wanted salt and vinegar!

Woodn't it be awesome if she did bring him along?

*sigh*

Comment

Morning Woohoos

Big congrats to Sanctuary on the Leo nominations and wins Lovely to have the recognition especially after the cancellation news came out. Shame Martin didn't win though

Originally posted by Cagranosalis

Oh, did dear old Eng end up nul points again?
              It could have been worse. Second from last is not actually last... Always good to get our yearly validation of how much the rest of Europe loves us

Oh did you win? Did you see Jedward? I swear Ireland really, really do not want to host it ever again.
              I can appreciate that they don't, but really, is it fair that their strategy for ensuring that they don't means they inflict Jedward on us every year? Not cool, Ireland, not cool.
              Once again I find myself apologising for extended absence here. Just... life. Really, that's it. Since I stopped working (and thus not on a computer as much) I find it increasingly difficult to keep up with everything here. So I'm going to offer out a great big group huggle to all my Woohoo friends and hope life has been treating you all kindly.
              You may have noted I've taken a hiatus from Facebook. I will be back but needed to stop wasting so much time on there...mainly so I can waste time on here instead.

(((((huggles Woohoos)))))
              *huggles*

Nope

Amanda and I were in the lobby at the Ren, just chatting, and she asked me if I wood walk down the road with her to get some chips (as in fries, not crisps), so off we went. As we headed for the fish n chip shop we were joined by Josi and Sarai, then Wendy appeared, followed by Dee, Laurie, Sil and EH-T..... by the time we got there we'd been joined by just about every WooHoo (including Bekki), and totally crowded out the chip shop. There was nobody behind the counter, but we could hear somebody out the back singing "Don't stop Believing....", and I turned to Amanda and said "That sounds like Martin!" She grinned at me and said loudly "You can come out now!", and there he was, grinning all over his face and asking us if we wanted salt and vinegar!

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...n_suitcase.gif

*sigh*
              Wish-fulfillment much?!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Nope

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...n_suitcase.gif

*sigh*
                *has a little squeee* That wood be totally awesome. Very awesome. SO FREAKING AWESOME!
                Awwww...

Plus, it wood only be fair to hear him sing after the entire cast of Sanctuary did.
                Last edited by Devilish Me; 27 May 2012, 01:57 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Wish-fulfillment much?!
                  *has a little squeee* That wood be totally awesome. Very awesome. SO FREAKING AWESOME!
                  Awwww...
                  I have been known to have dreams that come true

And he did look cute in his white coat and funny hat

Comment

I have been known to have dreams that come true

And he did look cute in his white coat and funny hat
                    You should have said so at the beginning of that post. Wood have gotten a bigger squee from me
                    sigpic

Comment

Plus, it wood only be fair to hear him sing after the entire cast of Sanctuary did.
                      You haven't heard him sing? He does it better than most of the others

Comment

You haven't heard him sing? He does it better than most of the others
                        Uhm, vid please? I wood like to hear it
                        sigpic

Comment

Uhm, vid please? I wood like to hear it
                          Vid? He does it on a commentary, and at the beginning of an interview he did during TSE

Comment

Vid? He does it on a commentary, and at the beginning of an interview he did during TSE
                            Humpf. I don't remember... Will check it out. *giggles*

Off to Bosnia latter, just for a day. But as long as there's change in environment I'll take it
                            sigpic

Comment

Inspired by Fugue (yes, I did force myself to rewatch it with Joel *shudders*)....

Comment

Lovely Jumble Especially love the Woohoo touch

I liked Fugue. Just didn't like Robin. Other than that loved the idea and the singing
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X