• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Okey dokey

Love what you're wearing
    Me? I'm not wearing anyth...

Oooooh that... Thanks
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hm... You UK'ers have no friends in Europe either
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        We never do!

Comment

We apparently have lots
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            We never do!
            We know the feeling

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            We apparently have lots
            Yeah. Looking good!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              Proud of all the nominations. Wins are the icing on the cake.

Great artwork Dee.
              I'll Ditto that. Go Sanctuary! great way to go out I suppose. I will hope and hold out for a tv movie maybe? Pretty please?

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Posters/Itakemysarcasm.jpg

This. Yes. Particularly this week.

Oh, did dear old Eng end up nul points again?

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              We apparently have lots
              Oh did you win? Did you see Jedward? I swear Ireland really, really do not want to host it ever again.

... oh blimey, I've just seen UK gave them 12 points. http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/eurovisio...-votes-r.shtml Shouldn't those kids have been in bed by then?

Once again I find myself apologising for extended absence here. Just... life. Really, that's it. Since I stopped working (and thus not on a computer as much) I find it increasingly difficult to keep up with everything here. So I'm going to offer out a great big group huggle to all my Woohoo friends and hope life has been treating you all kindly.
              You may have noted I've taken a hiatus from Facebook. I will be back but needed to stop wasting so much time on there...mainly so I can waste time on here instead.

(((((huggles Woohoos)))))
              sigpic

Comment

Comment

*hugs Cags*

I really ...disliked Jedward. Especially after I saw them in a show were they weren't singing.

Jumble, Awesome invite
                  And WooHood on the '69!

sigpic

Comment

*hugs Cags*

I really ...disliked Jedward. Especially after I saw them in a show where they weren't singing.
                    IMO, Jedward should be quietly snaffled away and shot They are an insult to music, common sense, and everything else you can name

Jumble, Awesome invite
                    And WooHood on the '69!
                    Thanks

*waves to Cags and sends hugs*

Comment

Thanks for the hugs; they will ward of the aching bones... 6500litres in a pool by bucket today. Slightly knackered (not to mentioned completely f... azzled )
                      BTW, Jumble I owe you an email.... sorry!

Great invite. I need to make a new sig to celebrate Sanctuary. *wanders off hunting pictures*
                      sigpic

Comment

Cags, Sweden won
                        And I have no idea who Jedward is. LOL I just watched tonight voting.

Great invite Jumble

*grabs a hug*
                        *runz away*
                        sigpic

Comment

You've never seen the dreaded Jedward? Lucky you

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/69%20new%20banners/Devilish.jpg

You've never seen the dreaded Jedward? Lucky you
                            Thanks

And I just googled them and saw the pics. Very...interesting. *giggles*
                            sigpic

Comment

Jedward... hmm, well, how do I explain them? The most gruesome thing to come out of reality TV would be a good place to start. It beats me why they'r are so popular but *sigh* it appears they are. They should just go marry the Cheeky Girls and get it over with.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Jedward... hmm, well, how do I explain them? The most gruesome thing to come out of reality TV would be a good place to start. It beats me why they're are so popular but *sigh* it appears they are. They should just go marry the Cheeky Girls and get it over with.

*thinks*

Heaven forbid - what kind of moronic jumping sprogs might they produce?

Joel has finally gone to bed, having watched NINE Sanctuary eps! We've got as far as Monsoon, having reacted with "Oh what? Why spoil a really good ep with THAT??" He's sooo like me

WoodNight Woohoos *huggles*

WoodNight Martin.....

.. a kiss for luck at the Leos

And a fervent hope that we finally get some pics by morning
                                Last edited by Jumble; 27 May 2012, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X