No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you ladies. I honestly try to focus on other things. It's been working well throughout the strike, but that law and the suspension came as a blow and it feels as if our lives have been put on hold. I just wish it was all over.

But enough of that. Gotta stay positive. And I always have the option of moving to study at the University of Ottawa, which I had thought about doing back in October. We'll see. If the strike situation doesn't end next semester, it's something I'll consider doing.

*crosses fingers for LJ* Yay for the interview and the other phone call!
    *claps for Jann* Congrats!

Also, I'm all for a Sanctuary party at the end of June! Plenty of time to make lots of artwork and stuff. I was so sad about the news, and the cast and crew almost made me cry with their messages. I will try to stay hopeful for a movie or a miniseries (or both?).
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Yay for the Masters Jann!

Yay for he job interviews Luvnjoe! *crosses fingers*

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      Thank you ladies. I honestly try to focus on other things. It's been working well throughout the strike, but that law and the suspension came as a blow and it feels as if our lives have been put on hold. I just wish it was all over.

But enough of that. Gotta stay positive. And I always have the option of moving to study at the University of Ottawa, which I had thought about doing back in October. We'll see. If the strike situation doesn't end next semester, it's something I'll consider doing.
      *hugs* Sucks. Big Time!

Also, I'm all for a Sanctuary party at the end of June! Plenty of time to make lots of artwork and stuff. I was so sad about the news, and the cast and crew almost made me cry with their messages. I will try to stay hopeful for a movie or a miniseries (or both?).
      Yeah. The tweets made it even worse!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Good grief Laurie! Surely you can get a better deal than that?
        I've looked around and not really....It starts at $39.95 but once they add on service charges, taxes and fees.....$49.95! And that is with getting a free phone!

My only other choice seems to be to get a "burn" phone with "x" amount of hours that you can buy more as you need them!
        sigpic

Comment

Evening all

I am LOVING this weather I've just been for dinner, sat outside, bare arms and legs, and was perfectly warm. Heaven! Can it stay like this for the whole rest of the summer please?

Jann, congrats on getting accepted for your Masters!
          *squishy huggles Jakie*
          *crosses fingers and toes for LJ*

*twirls*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I am super jealous of the lovely weather you're having in the UK! It is downright COLD here! 9* C with a wind that makes it feel at least 20* colder than that. And snow in the forecast for the rest of the week!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              I am LOVING this weather I've just been for dinner, sat outside, bare arms and legs, and was perfectly warm. Heaven! Can it stay like this for the whole rest of the summer please?
              Gorgeous isn't it?! I know some don't like it but I'd be perfectly happy the climate was like this all year round

Exciting on another interview LJ - best of luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                Gorgeous isn't it?! I know some don't like it but I'd be perfectly happy the climate was like this all year round

Exciting on another interview LJ - best of luck!!
                Yep, me too

My mood is very linked to the temperature - if I'm warm, I'm happy, if I'm cold, I'm not. Simple as.

*hugs LJ sympathetically* I would offer to send some of our warmth over, but as we've only just got it ourselves after weeks of below average temperatures I think I'd rather hold on to it tight
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Yep, me too

My mood is very linked to the temperature - if I'm warm, I'm happy, if I'm cold, I'm not. Simple as.

*hugs LJ sympathetically* I would offer to send some of our warmth over, but as we've only just got it ourselves after weeks of below average temperatures I think I'd rather hold on to it tight
                  *sigh* I'll just snuggle with Joe some more. He's so hotwarm.
                  sigpic

Comment

Whoa! Lots of conversations to catch up on

*huggles for all WooHoo's*

*special huggles for lj* for the job interviews and the little WooHoo you are gifting us with

*extra huggles for Jakie* that really sucks.

TV and Phone... I pay £48 per month for sky with all the movie channels, that includes my phone and broadband and my mobile costs (currently) £25 per month with unlimited minutes and texts and 1GB data..... Looking at what you Americans are paying it makes mine look fairly reasonable!

The heat.... I can take it or leave it, I ride a bike to work and work in a steam filled environment so I can live with the cooler weather

Have just booked Ellie's first holiday away with out me, she's been dying to go on a PGL activity week for 2 years and I've finally relented. It's not until October but she can't wait!!
                    sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

*runs outside to dance in the rain*
                      Nekkid!
                      Thunder and lightning be damned!
                      WooHood!!!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        *runs outside to dance in the rain*
                        Nekkid!
                        Thunder and lightning be damned!
                        WooHood!!!
                        Woohood! *joins in nekkid dancing*
                        sigpic

Comment

oooh, nekkid dancing - sounds fun *strips*

Huggles all around - congratulatory and commiserating as applicable

a week and a half of school left...

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Galway (the boy) and I went on an 8 mile hike today. I'm beat!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Thanks!

But do you mean for when you travel to a foreign country(or Canada) or you pay that amount within the US?
                            I know we have to pay a LOT more when we go abroad and it's not in the contract! For me that means I really have to look at my provider since I live on the German border and sometimes the German provider sends a stronger signal and thus my phone goes on the German provider
                            Data roaming outside the us is enough to bankrupt you. Unsuspecting people have run up bills in the tens of thousands of dollars!
                            Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            *clings to thread and doesn't let go*

Can I get a hug?
                            *hugs*
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*jumps in*

*huggles everyone*

Congrats Jann for your masters and for Tjinta being healthy

*crosses limbs for LJ*

How are we all this fine morning/afternoon/evening?
                              sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Bekki*

Me, I'm hot and tired - didn't get much sleep

How are you?
                                Last edited by Jumble; 24 May 2012, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X