X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Brilliant!!! Thanks for the lesson Jann

And congrats on being accepted for your masters program
    You're welcome and thanks! It's been a good day so far only my training has been canceled because my trainer's dog is in labor
    sigpic

Comment

Congrats Jann on getting into the Master's Program - know you are going to graduate....so way to go. Also congrats for the puppy too!

Jumble - I still only use my cell phone sparingly - oh and trying to find people by emailing "where the hell are you - all I know is I'm near a thingabob!" whenever I travel! And this privelege costs me over $50/month!
      sigpic

Comment

Good grief Laurie! Surely you can get a better deal than that?

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Congrats Jann on getting into the Master's Program - know you are going to graduate....so way to go. Also congrats for the puppy too!
          Thanks!

Jumble - I still only use my cell phone sparingly - oh and trying to find people by emailing "where the hell are you - all I know is I'm near a thingabob!" whenever I travel! And this privelege costs me over $50/month!
          But do you mean for when you travel to a foreign country(or Canada) or you pay that amount within the US?
          I know we have to pay a LOT more when we go abroad and it's not in the contract! For me that means I really have to look at my provider since I live on the German border and sometimes the German provider sends a stronger signal and thus my phone goes on the German provider
          sigpic

Comment

*clings to thread and doesn't let go*

Can I get a hug?
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Can I get a hug?
              Sure! *huggles Jakie*

What's up?
              sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Jakie*

What's up?

Comment

*hugs back*

The student marches and demonstrations always seem to end in small riots these days, so the government had no choice but to pass a special law. As of last Friday, my semester has officially been suspended until August, to give everyone the time to sit back and relax. But that law only led to more frustration for those in the student movement, and I'm just so tired of it all. There doesn't seem to be an end, and even though they said they would make it so that everyone who wants to attend their classes would be able to do it in August, I somehow doubt it will be over by then.

*le sigh*
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*squishy huggles Jakie*

Comment

Aw, so sorry to hear that Jakie - so frustrating for you *huggles again*

I'm off out for the night - see you tomorrow

Comment

That's really frustrating Jakie I don't even want to imagine what would happen in here in a case like that! I did see something about that law in the news the other day! I hope it gets solved though!
                        sigpic

Comment

*stumbles in*
                          Interview went well; it is a very long hiring process there so no news for a while.

*snuggles with Joe on the couch*
                          sigpic

Comment

*everything crossed for you LJ*

Comment

*hugs luvnjoe for the news and crossing every finger and toe that there's more good news and everything goes well*

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Can I get a hug?
                              Of course. *squishy huggles* It must be frustrating.

Congrats Jann on being accepted for a masters! You go, girl.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Just got a call for another interview. Better job, even! WUHOO!! *sends Joe to kitchen to bake celebratory cake and starts jumping on the couch*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X