• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Nope! It's replacement will be here tomorrow

We all are, on both counts! *hugs Dee*
    *hugs back*

Btw, I have Samsung Omnia something, and it's really great, and Galaxy is waaaaay better.
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

September 25th is MY BIRTHDAY!!! That wood be beyond cool!!! Wonderful news.

Sad about the Sanctuary news, but not unexpected the way that SyFy has strung it out for so long.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

*happy dances with Luvnjoe*

*falls over*

Waaay past bedtime - WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

WoodNight Martin....

Comment

Well, I can't say I'm surprised about today's news. It was just too long in coming. I wrote a little blurb about my feelings on the subject over in LJ, for those who are interested. Most of you know of my mixed feelings for season 4, but I will miss the show. However Martin is keeping very busy, and I'll follow him over to Primeval. And, of course, Amanda, wherever she lands next.

Anyone here cut the cord on TV and get most of their viewing from the internet? I'm seriously considering doing that when I move. Cable TV has just gotten so expensive, I don't feel like I can justify its expense when I can get pretty much everything legally online via hulu or iTunes the day after they air.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          I forgot to do one for MoB! No dancer (yet muwahaha)
          http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...WooHoo_MoB.png
          Is that a gun?

Anson Mount isn't hard on the eyes I'm reserving judgement on the rest until I've seen more than one ep.

(
          I wasn't thinking looks (Common, FTW) but rather the way Chris dominates the scene and infuses his characters with the je ne sais quoi that so few entertainers have in abundance. I thought the show started strong but then leveled off and only really blossomed when he was on. I'll be interested to see what you think.

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
          So i missed a party. Its ok. We can party again today. I know you WhoHoos will take any excuse for a party.
          It's always a party in here. Just sayin.

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
          Okay, okay.

Big News:
          http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...sp-studio7.jpg
          LJ after Sept. 25, 2012 ^^^
          Wheeeee! Congrats! So happy for you.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

No, not a gun MoB - how about swordfighting?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              Well, I can't say I'm surprised about today's news. It was just too long in coming. I wrote a little blurb about my feelings on the subject over in LJ, for those who are interested. Most of you know of my mixed feelings for season 4, but I will miss the show. However Martin is keeping very busy, and I'll follow him over to Primeval. And, of course, Amanda, wherever she lands next.

Anyone here cut the cord on TV and get most of their viewing from the internet? I'm seriously considering doing that when I move. Cable TV has just gotten so expensive, I don't feel like I can justify its expense when I can get pretty much everything legally online via hulu or iTunes the day after they air.
              I doubt I'd ever consider cutting that cord - we don't get Hulu, and iTunes, in my experience, doesn't have half the shows I want to watch. Plus, I want my shows on a big screen and it's way too much hassle to connect the pc every time, and it wood deny me the use of the pc for other things My cable tv package includes broadband and (free) telephone, so it saves me money and wood be a pain to have to reorganize

I wasn't thinking looks (Common, FTW) but rather the way Chris dominates the scene and infuses his characters with the je ne sais quoi that so few entertainers have in abundance. I thought the show started strong but then leveled off and only really blossomed when he was on. I'll be interested to see what you think.
              Well, like I said, I've only seen the first ep so its much too soon for me to pass judgement I'll let you know

And I thought it was a gun

Comment

Nola thanks for the dancing me! It's funny And I like the little touch of the dog on the dress

So sad to hear that Sanctuary is definitely canceled now Although I did expect it...it took way too long to hear anything about it...but I would have liked that I would have known it a while ago...now there was still a chance and hope...but for nothing!

I do hope that there will be a SE2 in the future...but I do wonder about that too So sad...in a way it also feels as the end of an area...no more SG, no more Sanctuary...this was my last sci-fi show that I was watching! *sob*

Anyway *huggles woohoos*

And I'm replying to some of you in my discussion to keep it "alive"...apparently I have to do that too If you have time to spare and I'm commenting on your comment, please comment back!
                this is just such a sucky assignment *sigh*...lots of work and time while I don't have any

Also got the feedback back from my teacher about my thesis draft. The research and my conclusions were good, but the report itself was too difficult for him to understand So I've got to change the structure and make it easier for him...
                sigpic

Comment

*bounces in*

New phone has arrived! Its priiiiiddddyyy!!!

*bounces out*

Comment

*bounces in*

New phone has arrived! Its priiiiiddddyyy!!!

*bounces out*
                    Yay!

I missed this, but what kind of phone did you get?

And thanks for the additional comments this morning Jumble!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Yay!

I missed this, but what kind of phone did you get?
                      Galaxy Ace Plus Nokia fell into a mug of coffee yesterday

And thanks for the additional comments this morning Jumble!
                      You're welcome

I've plugged it in..... waiting for the battery to charge........ *drums fingers*

Comment

Galaxy Ace Plus Nokia fell into a mug of coffee yesterday
                        Awesome! And that's a fast delivery though!
                        While they say that Nokia's are supposed to be so sturdy

I've plugged it in..... waiting for the battery to charge........ *drums fingers*
                        Woohoo! Have fun with it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          No, not a gun MoB - how about swordfighting?
                          http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...rdfighting.gif
                          Hee! Awesome. Sword, Gun. It's all appropriate.

1. I doubt I'd ever consider cutting that cord - we don't get Hulu, and iTunes, in my experience, doesn't have half the shows I want to watch. Plus, I want my shows on a big screen and it's way too much hassle to connect the pc every time, and it wood deny me the use of the pc for other things My cable tv package includes broadband and (free) telephone, so it saves me money and wood be a pain to have to reorganize

2. Well, like I said, I've only seen the first ep so its much too soon for me to pass judgement I'll let you know

3. And I thought it was a gun
                          1. With a Roku & Apple TV I can watch all my online content on my TV in HD, so that's not a worry for me. If I told you what I would have to pay per month for just TV and internet after the first year, plus the hidden fees for all of their equipment, you might faint. I ordered my broadband service today to be set up the day after I move in, so I should be online quickly. I'm forgoing a landline for the time being. I am not a big phone-talker anyhow so my cell minutes are more than sufficient.

2. I await your review with bated breath.

3. *g*
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Awesome! And that's a fast delivery though!
                            While they say that Nokia's are supposed to be so sturdy

Woohoo! Have fun with it!
                            Indeed it was! It arrived less than 24 hours after the Nokia took a dive Actually, the Nokia is still working, but I found I got a much better deal by upgrading

Still trying to figure out how it all works...........

1. With a Roku & Apple TV I can watch all my online content on my TV in HD, so that's not a worry for me. If I told you what I would have to pay per month for just TV and internet after the first year, plus the hidden fees for all of their equipment, you might faint. I ordered my broadband service today to be set up the day after I move in, so I should be online quickly. I'm forgoing a landline for the time being. I am not a big phone-talker anyhow so my cell minutes are more than sufficient.
                            Go on, tell me! I'm dying to know

2. I await your review with bated breath.

3. *g*
                            Next ep is on Sunday

Comment

Indeed it was! It arrived less than 24 hours after the Nokia took a dive Actually, the Nokia is still working, but I found I got a much better deal by upgrading

Still trying to figure out how it all works...........

Go on, tell me! I'm dying to know

Next ep is on Sunday
                              The CHEAPEST package is a reasonable 69.99/mo PLUS 16.95/mo for digital HD tuner + DVR. After one year, that's 89.99 + 16.95/mo. And that is only the most basic cable package AND You have to have a 2 year contract. Kinda made me want to faint, myself. If you want the good 'free' cable channels like BBC America, it's 79.99 + 16.95 for the first year and 99.99 + 16.95 thereafter. Oh, and all this is for ONE TV. Additional TVs are more.
                              sigpic

Comment

The CHEAPEST package is a reasonable 69.99/mo PLUS 16.95/mo for digital HD tuner + DVR. After one year, that's 89.99 + 16.95/mo. And that is only the most basic cable package AND You have to have a 2 year contract. Kinda made me want to faint, myself. If you want the good 'free' cable channels like BBC America, it's 79.99 + 16.95 for the first year and 99.99 + 16.95 thereafter. Oh, and all this is for ONE TV. Additional TVs are more.
                                Or so I've been told....at that cost, not so sure!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X