The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Oh believe me, there's nothing nasty about it Its one of those things where size does matter, and the bigger the better
    sigpic

Comment

Evening Woohoos all

Busy weekend, lots to catch up on... and I missed Oma visiting

*squishy huggles Oma even though she's not here any more*

Now, can I remember everything else...

Sil, glad to hear your friends are OK after the earthquake. I thought of you when I heard about it - pleased to hear you're nowhere near there too

Wendy, so glad to hear everything's going well in the new place. You deserve it to!

Sarai, glad to hear the play went well

Nola, more awesome smileys You are the smiley queen!

*waves to Snow* Good to see you!

Jumble, sorry to hear about the phone but yay for the new one Excellent excuse Maybe if I was a butterfingers with mine I might get a new one sooner

*scratches head* Was that it? Did I miss anything?

Oh well, I'll just spread huggles and broccoli all around the place and hopefully that'll get me off the hook if I did
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Grabs a huggle and some broccoli and goes off in search of breakfast - or is it lunch now! Okay how about brunch!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
          So i missed a party. Its ok. We can party again today. I know you WhoHoos will take any excuse for a party.
          Most of the time we don't even need an excuse

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Jumble, sorry to hear about the phone but yay for the new one Excellent excuse Maybe if I was a butterfingers with mine I might get a new one sooner
          I'm actually quite glad I killed it, otherwise I wood never have looked for a different one and got myself a much better deal

I've just been checking the features, and its got............ GPS! Now I'll never get lost

And its got lots of things that I know absolutely nothing about........... what's an Accelerometer? Oh, and it takes video! And the camera has a flash! And voice recording and radio and ... what's Geo-tagging?

If you don't see me tomorrow you'll know I'm still trying to figure out how to turn it on

Oh well, I'll just spread huggles and broccoli all around the place and hopefully that'll get me off the hook if I did
          *huggles back and snaffles the broccoli to add to the collection that I've already been given today*

Comment

Hi all, had a great time, Paul B had arranged for a "dealer" ticket for me, allowed me access to the Press Conference, felt very honoured. All the guests were great and having a good time. Funny going to a con and only knowing a few people, but got to know some new ones .

This wood be a great place for Martin to come and do a con...lots of Sci-Fi fans.

Still very tired, KLM decided to fly back to Amsterdam, 10 minutes before landing in Glasgow...had to wait whilst they changed planes, bags, catering food etc... resulting in arriving late in Glasgow 1.30 am with no trains or buses going my way. Once I have recovered enough I will write a ***complaint letter.

Had a laugh though, a Chinese woman fell asleep at the start of the flight, and it was very entertaining watching the steward trying to explain that the plane was back in Amsterdam!!!!
            sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Most of the time we don't even need an excuse

I'm actually quite glad I killed it, otherwise I wood never have looked for a different one and got myself a much better deal

I've just been checking the features, and its got............ GPS! Now I'll never get lost

And its got lots of things that I know absolutely nothing about........... what's an Accelerometer? Oh, and it takes video! And the camera has a flash! And voice recording and radio and ... what's Geo-tagging?

If you don't see me tomorrow you'll know I'm still trying to figure out how to turn it on

*huggles back and snaffles the broccoli to add to the collection that I've already been given today*
              Geo-tagging - I believe that is how you can be located if your phone is on! Not in use - just turned on! Big brother is watching!
              sigpic

Comment

Hm. Seems to me its been a heck of a long time since we had a decent Martinpicspam, sooooo......

Last edited by Jumble; 21 May 2012, 10:50 AM. Reason: Ooops! One was waaaaay too big :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                  Hi all, had a great time, Paul B had arranged for a "dealer" ticket for me, allowed me access to the Press Conference, felt very honoured. All the guests were great and having a good time. Funny going to a con and only knowing a few people, but got to know some new ones .

This wood be a great place for Martin to come and do a con...lots of Sci-Fi fans.
                  Glad you had such a good time - got any pics to show us?

Yeah..... maybe he could arrange a trip to Amsterdam in August............

Hey, you can't blame me for trying

Still very tired, KLM decided to fly back to Amsterdam, 10 minutes before landing in Glasgow...had to wait whilst they changed planes, bags, catering food etc... resulting in arriving late in Glasgow 1.30 am with no trains or buses going my way. Once I have recovered enough I will write a ***complaint letter.

Had a laugh though, a Chinese woman fell asleep at the start of the flight, and it was very entertaining watching the steward trying to explain that the plane was back in Amsterdam!!!!
                  Ouch! That's not fun Make sure you give them plenty of stick when you write that letter

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Geo-tagging - I believe that is how you can be located if your phone is on! Not in use - just turned on! Big brother is watching!
                  Cool! So even if I do manage to get lost, somebody somewhere will know where I am

Comment

Cool! So even if I do manage to get lost, somebody somewhere will know where I am
                    That all depends - what if you don't want anyone to know! Like a secret rendezvous!
                    sigpic

Comment

That all depends - what if you don't want anyone to know! Like a secret rendezvous!
                      Then I'll leave my phone behind

Comment

So much prefer his real smile to the faces he sometimes makes....lovely pictures Jumble!
                        sigpic

Comment

So much prefer his real smile to the faces he sometimes makes....lovely pictures Jumble!
                          Oh, me tooooo! Just luuurve his natural smile

That bottom lip has a lot to answer for

Thanks

Comment

Meh! From Twitter:

@ShowPatrol:
                            Had contact with @Syfy today, & net confirms #Sanctuary will not be back for Season 5. "It's been an amazing ride," said Syfy's Mark Stern.
                            Saw it per re-tweet by Sanctuary.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Meh! From Twitter:
                              Hm. I think I'll wait for an official announcement before I start crying

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Meh! From Twitter:Had contact with @Syfy today, & net confirms #Sanctuary will not be back for Season 5. "It's been an amazing ride," said Syfy's Mark Stern.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X