Clear All

Of course you are - but you were the model for the WooHoo in the gifs
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Of course you are - but you were the model for the WooHoo in the gifs
      Ah, in that case I'm flattered

Comment

Aww....... you know how a song can catch you unawares and bring back an awesome memory? I just heard this....

Waaaaay back when I first met Michael (1993 ) I was in his holiday caravan down in Seaton along with a bunch of friends, and this song was playing. You know how those caravan seat cushions move easily? Well I was sitting cross-legged on one of those and jigging along to the song when it started to slip........ I couldn't save myself because I had a glass of wine in one hand and ..... er....... something illegal in the other , and as I started to slide slowly forward saying 'Uh-ohhhh!' Michael managed to grab me and pull me over onto his lap His (then) girlfriend wasn't impressed, but I wasn't complaining or in any hurry to get off

Bad Jumble

Good memory

Comment

Snurched this from+1 on FB....

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Only using left hand so not easy! But have to show you what we saw in Bellevue:

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...012/Tesla1.jpg

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...12/TESLA-1.jpg[

Even the color is pretty! (Claire and I so wanted to take it out for a test ride)!
            Very cool.

HAPPY BDAY JANN!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I seem to have forgotten to say this, so: Break a leg Sarai!!! *giggles* I'm sure the play will go splendidly! And if you feel the need to share some pictures....

*hugs for the woohoos currently going through not such a great time*

Jann, when is that thesis do? I think you've got an amazing discipline to write every day. I know people who started to write their thesis three days before it was due.

Laurie and Claire... woow! Must have been hard not to sit in that thing and just go, but then I doubt you'd have gotten very far given the color.

Jumble, that's a really great story I wonder what's the statute of limitation on that illegal stuff... And that song reminds me of the sea.
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Good afternoon WooHoos!

I've had a pretty good day - went out to breakfast with my husband and then went grocery shopping. Had a delicious nap. Made a very tasty lunch of pork stir fry and shrimp spring rolls. And now for today's bits!

sigpic

Comment

*huggles woohoos* Thankies for all the bday wishes! Makes one feel like its really her bday
                  I had a good day and fun evening!

I hope everyone is okay! (didn't see anything major bad in my catch up )

DM I actually go to the office every workday for the last few weeks in order to write. I don't have any distractions there other than the internet but it gets boring easily and then I stop procrastinating and actually write. I also had to do a lot of field research(7 observations/14 interviews/send out 100 questionnaires to customers with the mail...) and analyze everything, so that took a lot of time!
                  Now I actually have all my answers but have to put it in a consisten report! Oh and its due monday at midnight At least version 1 is...then my teacher will look at it and give me (probably a lot of) comments that I can fix!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    Good afternoon WooHoos!

I've had a pretty good day - went out to breakfast with my husband and then went grocery shopping. Had a delicious nap. Made a very tasty lunch of pork stir fry and shrimp spring rolls. And now for today's bits!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5.../Imsmiling.jpg
                    Love it Glad for a great day

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    *huggles woohoos* Thankies for all the bday wishes! Makes one feel like its really her bday
                    I had a good day and fun evening!

I hope everyone is okay! (didn't see anything major bad in my catch up )

DM I actually go to the office every workday for the last few weeks in order to write. I don't have any distractions there other than the internet but it gets boring easily and then I stop procrastinating and actually write. I also had to do a lot of field research(7 observations/14 interviews/send out 100 questionnaires to customers with the mail...) and analyze everything, so that took a lot of time!
                    Now I actually have all my answers but have to put it in a consisten report! Oh and its due monday at midnight At least version 1 is...then my teacher will look at it and give me (probably a lot of) comments that I can fix!
                    You know you always say how you procrastinate but I don't believe a word you say...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

Jumble, that's a really great story I wonder what's the statute of limitation on that illegal stuff... And that song reminds me of the sea.
                      Its one of many memories that make me smile

Er....... I've found that if you wrap it up well and put it in an airtight container it keeps for quite a while

Glad to hear you had a good day to make up for the preceding week Nola

Comment

You know you always say how you procrastinate but I don't believe a word you say...
                        But I do...I really do!! Today I only finished my methodology...I want to start on my actual explaining of research but haven't started...been watching TV-shows all night
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          Its one of many memories that make me smile

Er....... I've found that if you wrap it up well and put it in an airtight container it keeps for quite a while

Glad to hear you had a good day to make up for the preceding week Nola
                          Which makes the +1's banner thingy quite appropriate for you today me thinks

That'll come handy when my niece grows up a little: 1. how to conceal illegal stuff from parents. I'm so gonna be the cool aunt. *giggles*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          But I do...I really do!! Today I only finished my methodology...I want to start on my actual explaining of research but haven't started...been watching TV-shows all night
                          Aha... right. Sure We wont tell a soul you're actually working on your thesis. No worries Jann, I can keep a secret... *wonders off to FB*
                          sigpic

Comment

Which makes the +1's banner thingy quite appropriate for you today me thinks
                            Definitely, that's what made me post it

That'll come handy when my niece grows up a little: 1. how to conceal illegal stuff from parents. I'm so gonna be the cool aunt. *giggles*

We are both talking about illegally imported chocolate...... aren't we?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              Definitely, that's what made me post it

We are both talking about illegally imported chocolate...... aren't we?
                              Of course! In my house chocolate is strictly forbidden!

In other news... the weather is awesome. It's about to rain.
                              sigpic

Comment

Of course! In my house chocolate is strictly forbidden!

In other news... the weather is awesome. It's about to rain.
                                And that's a good thing? We've actually had a couple of days without rain - bet it doesn't last

Very neat change of subject - if in doubt, talk about the weather

Comment

Working...
                                X