No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runz through thread--clothed. Cuz the appliance repairman is coming soon and it just woodn't do to run nekkid in front of him...*

*blinks*
    sigpic

Comment

Good evening WooHoos

huggles where applicable...

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Hello to anyone around that is if anyone is here!

Well my hand has been put on the shelf again (sort of). Need to keep it wrapped up more to get some more swelling down. Plus I have to massage the scars more to lessen them. What does that all mean....less typing and less use of hand for a while! I guess I gave it a little too much odd ball work out (but the slot machines were fun) and not enough proper time! But they did help me hold the glass that we kept filling up with Dr Pepper and Brandy! My fault but only a very minor setback and no real harm done. Was told this is not uncommon and easily taken care of....but also told my healing might take over 6 months because of my age. Now that is a down right insult! However, this to will pass. So going to wrap fingers and quit typing for tonight! Bye for now.
        sigpic

Comment

My new lens and Lightroom were sitting on the porch for me when I got home today. Can't wait to take them for a spin!

And, you know that moment when you tell your BF that he's actually not invited to your girls' shooting day and then you don't hear back from him...
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            I like that it made you feel so good. *hugs*
            Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            It IS an accomplishment! Go you!
            Thank you ladies!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Gah. I really hope they will sort it out soon!
            Doesn't look like it. Still on strike until further negotiations with the government because we rejected their offer. It wasn't all that good -- I agree with that -- but they already told us they weren't backing on the tuition fees, so IDEK what students are hoping at this point. I was supposed to finish this week, to have played my final production last weekend -- turns out I'm not even close to knowing *when* I'll be done with this semester. *le sigh*
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Laurie, you take care - and keep your hands off the keyboard!!!

*hugs Jakie for screwed up semester*

Last night I started looking through Martin's bts stuff to find some clips for a new vid........ glanced out of the window about an hour ago and noticed it was daylight Oh well, who needs sleep anyway?
              Last edited by Jumble; 10 May 2012, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Good evening

*passes Jumble some caffeine*

*huggles Laurie for ouchie hand*

We had our first pitch for our cabarets today - everyone in my class is putting on a cabaret at the end of June should be exciting! It's always a little scarier when you have to write your own material

*sneaks out, then runs back in, nekkid*
                sigpic

Comment

Appreciate the offer of caffiene Bekki, but I'd fallen asleep by then Dozed on and off for about four hours but the vid song kept bugging me and I'm now wide awake. Guess I'd better get on with it then

Comment

I *hate* it when I get so tied up with something that I forget to go to sleep! I always wind up paying for it later. (Usually in the form of a headache)

Hope everyone has a good day!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      I *hate* it when I get so tied up with something that I forget to go to sleep! I always wind up paying for it later. (Usually in the form of a headache)

Hope everyone has a good day!
                      Ah, I'm used to it and it doesn't really bother me that much

This vid is complicated - it'll probably take about a week of sleepless nights

Comment

*pokes thread*

I'm having one of those days when everything I touch immediately stops working Vid will have to wait until my pc stops having a hissy fit and allows me to clip dvds and lets my Power Director work for more than two minutes at a time

Comment

*huggles Laurie for the hand*
                          *huggles Jumble for sucky computer*

I'm watching a rerun of Eulogy on Space. It feels like season 1 and 2 were a completely different show. Sanctuary has grown so much! *nostalgic*
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            *pokes thread*

I'm having one of those days when everything I touch immediately stops working Vid will have to wait until my pc stops having a hissy fit and allows me to clip dvds and lets my Power Director work for more than two minutes at a time
                            And I was looking forward to seeing the vid that kept you up

Busy busy as always, been at rehearsals every night this week, but only a few more to go and then the play's on
                            Don't know why but I'm a lot more nervous about this one, which is odd because I deliberately took a small part so it would be less intense than the last play *sigh*

Laurie - take care and rest that hand!!

Comment

Had to pop back and share this video:

Any sign of reign?

Absolutely brilliant!!

Comment

Evening all

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Had to pop back and share this video:

Any sign of reign?

Absolutely brilliant!!
                                Love it! WTG Charlie

*hugs for Laurie* - sorry to hear your hand is causing you more trouble again It must be so frustrating as well as painful, but take it easy and rest it as much as you need to and are supposed to

*hugs Jumble* Stupid technology - wonderful when it works, really not when it doesn't

And a big 'break a leg' to Sarai and Bekki!
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X