X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sings*
    ''What a difference a huggle maaaakes...''

EDIT: I forgot! Congrats on 12,000 LJ!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
      *iz confused*

*huggles Joe*
      *clings to Dan*

Comment

He's super excited to see I'm spamming the thread w/ his pic again.
        sigpic

Comment

*jumps up and down*

Look, look!! My name is Luvnjoe!!!

Sorry. Still a little excited.

sigpic

Comment

It's all fun and games till someone gets modded, Joe!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Did I post this one yet?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                  *iz confused*
                  I'll come sit in the confuzzed corner too.

*huggles Joe*

Ah, the world makes sense again!
                  Well of course. And Martin of course.

*huggles Martin*

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  Guys

So yeah, I deleted your pics. You want to be angry at someone, here I am. this thread is about one of a half dozen I checked on last night. and once I get situated I'm going to check into more tonight.

Thank you for taking the time to respond here Skydiver. To be honest, I (personally) didn't see anyone being angry; just a bit of confusion and the usual gentle whinging that accompanies any necessary moderating action before we moved on. Bagpuss explained what had happened and that was all we needed. We were not making personal gripes against individuals, I hope you understand that.
                  It's a shame there are deliberate and persistent rule breakers but I don't think you'll find them here (gawd help them, Jumble would have a fit at them ) so I hope you don't have cause to post here about rule breaking on KB limits again.
                  I do appreciate how hard it is to explain every decision; I moderate and administrate on a forum which has 200,000 views a day on the home page alone (never mind posts), and the work involved is phenomenal. We similarly can't post every time we edit/remove a post and I've developed a thick skin and got used to "taking the hit" from aggrieved members when that's been done. Not that I like it but I don't let it bother me or respond to it these days; not worth getting into the argument.

Anyway, I apologise for my lack of time on GW lately; it's just not been a priority. I know, I know. Baaad Wooohoo!
                  My mum went back into hospital and now, we have been told (not by the hospital who are stupendously bad at telling us anything, but by social services) that she's coming home tomorrow. We don't even know if she's seen the respiratory care team as they promised. Seriously, I had to walk into PALS last Thursday and tell them I thought they were going to kill my mother if they didn't sort their act out. Which, albeit briefly did get us somewhere in that we actually managed to (after a 4 hour wait) talk to one of her doctors for the very first time in the whole month she's been in hospital. Even my brother - who is quite evangelical about how great the NHS is - was having his faith in them tested.
                  Anyway, hopefully she's seen the RT and will be home where she will recover much quicker. At the moment we don't think she's going to walk again but she is making improvements every day so may get better and, frankly, I can't see why she shouldn't. Good stuff has come from it because she's got a proper hospital bed and some good at-home care coming in.

And in other news, My best friend, has actually left her hubby. last Tuesday he updated his facebook status to say he was "in a relationship" with some floozy. Nice way for your wife to find out you're dipping your wick into someone else's inkwell... NOT! We promptly hacked his Facebook (ok well not hacked but logged in since he used her laptop to access it) and fraped the heck out of his account. We did have fun that night. I can't post the screen grabs here (would probably exceed the kb limit ( ) not to mention PG13 forum limit ) but if anyone wants to see them, do shout and I'll PM you the PB link to where they are.
                  So he's going to pay big time for his dallying. The fact is he's been fishing for something with someone for some time; at least since October when he sent me a series of inappropriate texts. And... I have been keeping quiet about this (except to Jumble and thank heavens I have the email as evidence) because I wanted to protect my friend but now she's ditched the loser I have no need to do so. I have told her this but he behaved very inappropriately towards me in December. I won't go into details except to say at one point he tried to kiss me, I turned away and he licked my face. Horrible man. Glad she's shot of him.
                  So looks like I have a semi long term lodger on my futon. Obviously not ideal arrangement in my teeny tiny house but I'm actually glad of the company and we're having a right laugh at the moment and I am doing my best to rebuild her shattered self esteem. Next week, back to jobhunting and reality.

So that's my life right now. Mad as can be. Big huggles all Woohoos. I will try and keep up more often. Here's some MartinSpam... hmm, second thoughts, my PB account will go over limit if I do that so here's a video to spread the love:

Last edited by Cagranosalis; 08 May 2012, 08:53 AM. Reason: Umm, because cunfuzzed is too close to... ah, never mind.
                  sigpic

Comment

*squishy squishy huggles Cags*

Sage words, as always

*hugs* for your best friend as well - sounds like she's well rid of the guy to be honest

Comment

Evening all

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      *squishy squishy huggles Cags*

Sage words, as always

*hugs* for your best friend as well - sounds like she's well rid of the guy to be honest
                      *shamelessly borrows post*
                      What Sarai said
                      *huggles Cags*
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        *shamelessly borrows post*

Comment

Ah, sharing is woohoo

*squees at your sig*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Ah, sharing is woohoo
                            Keep telling yourself that...thief...

*squees at your sig*
                            *squees at your sig*

Just getting ready to watch my favourite bits again

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              I'll come sit in the confuzzed corner too. ..
                              And in other news, My best friend, has actually left her hubby. last Tuesday he updated his facebook status to say he was "in a relationship" with some floozy. Nice way for your wife to find out you're dipping your wick into someone else's inkwell... NOT! We promptly hacked his Facebook (ok well not hacked but logged in since he used her laptop to access it) and fraped the heck out of his account. We did have fun that night. I can't post the screen grabs here (would probably exceed the kb limit ( ) not to mention PG13 forum limit ) but if anyone wants to see them, do shout and I'll PM you the PB link to where they are.
                              So he's going to pay big time for his dallying. The fact is he's been fishing for something with someone for some time; at least since October when he sent me a series of inappropriate texts. And... I have been keeping quiet about this (except to Jumble and thank heavens I have the email as evidence) because I wanted to protect my friend but now she's ditched the loser I have no need to do so. I have told her this but he behaved very inappropriately towards me in December. I won't go into details except to say at one point he tried to kiss me, I turned away and he licked my face. Horrible man. Glad she's shot of him.
                              So looks like I have a semi long term lodger on my futon. Obviously not ideal arrangement in my teeny tiny house but I'm actually glad of the company and we're having a right laugh at the moment and I am doing my best to rebuild her shattered self esteem. Next week, back to jobhunting and reality.

So that's my life right now. Mad as can be. Big huggles all Woohoos. I will try and keep up more often.
                              I think I would have excused myself, looked for a very heavy object and hit him in his privates with the object!
                              sigpic

Comment

Keep telling yourself that...thief...

*squees at your sig*

Just getting ready to watch my favourite bits again
                                Just waiting for my dinner to finish cooking and then I'll be watching the whole thing again
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X