• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I think we're normal compared to most people
    More then we think sometimes
    I did get 30% of my surveys back!

No I suppose its quicker to delete the whole thing than give us a chance to correct it.
    Apparently But if we don't know what we do wrong then how can we fix it ...it could have also been that bad word I used at first! Oh well...I don't know.
    sigpic

Comment

hia all
      sigpic
      Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

*Huggles for all WooHoo's *

Jann that is a lovely picture of you and Tjinta (one day you are going to have to tell me how to pronounce that!!)

Looks like WooHoo meet went well - really am going to have to try the STP when I get the chance, it seems so popular!!

Wedding was actually fun, especially once I remembered the Groom's name - Daniel Jackson! - and after I explained the contents of a Black Russian to the Barman (I mean what Barman doesn't know how to mix cocktails!!). Several drinks later and a 2am bedtime led to a very quiet day yesterday
        sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Saw the pics and loved them Jann!

I think they've been on a KB deleting spree, (I saw a mention on the Tesla thread as well) so yes I bet that was why the post was gone

And yay! for various good weekends as well
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hmmm! Interesting mood in here today,WooHoos.I only dropped by to see if there were any new Martin pics,but it appears there's a problem so ...mod hat on again!

If a post containing pics is deleted : it's never anything personal,but usually because of oversized kb files and/or the pics are too wide for the forum template.

The max file size is only 100KB and physical size 700 px in width per image.

Don't expect a personal pm every single time a Moderator has to enforce the long standing rules/respond to e-mail reports : there are too many threads full of oversized images ,and the mods have a ton of other work to fit in per visit too.

Solution : resize and re-post any pics that were deleted.Then/or private message me,Skydiver, or a different moderator of your choice if you need specifics.

Also ,if you guys take a look in the Forum Announcements section ,there's a specific official thread that outlines the pic posting rules/guidelines :LINK

Thanks.

Have a goodWooHood day !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mod hat off:

How I envy some of you the Sticky Toffee Pudding and other lovely droolicious edibles from Andersons.
            *Thunks for Food*

*Wanders off to raid the fridge in case the family left anything decent aside from yesterday's leftover stew*

( Remote hope,but I'm hungry now!)
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              Hmmm! Interesting mood in here today,WooHoos.I only dropped by to see if there were any new Martin pics,but it appears there's a problem so ...mod hat on again!

<snip>

Have a goodWooHood day !

We do understand that Baggy, and most of us do our best to stick to the rules - it's just that having a post just disappear is a bit disconcerting when its not been commented on. Of course we understand that you're all very busy and woodn't expect a pm - we were just having a little moan and weren't intending any offense

Mod hat off:

How I envy some of you the Sticky Toffee Pudding and other lovely droolicious edibles from Andersons.
              *Thunks for Food*

*Wanders off to raid the fridge in case the family left anything decent aside from yesterday's leftover stew*

Oh, we'd love to have you join us for some Sticky Toffee Pudding - that wood be an extra special WooHooMeet

*hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post

<snip>

Have a goodWooHood day !

Mod hat off:

*Thunks for Food*

Baggy thanks for explaining it! I just haven't been on here that much so I didn't knew that your post immediately gets deleted these days! Means I have to keep up more with what the rules are
                It's just that I remember that it used to be different and just the pictures were deleted in the past instead of the whole post!
                Anyway, thank you for explaining it!

And you're not the only one that is jealous of that food they had I want it too!
                sigpic

Comment

Looooook!!!!

Baby Billy!!!

I got to snuggle him and feed him and everything! *bounces*

Comment

Looooook!!!!

Oh lookie, a fresh one!!! He is adorable, he looks so tiny!
                    sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Awwwww! to baby Billy! So squishy and adorable

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      Pretty Woohoos! Miss you guys. Who wants to be the first Woohoo to christen my new guest room?
                      *starts checking flights to Boston*

Although you shouldn't really tempt me, as I'm supposed to be saving to go to Australia/NZ next March

*starts checking bank balance instead*

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                      Looks like WooHoo meet went well - really am going to have to try the STP when I get the chance, it seems so popular!!
                      Yes! It is, quite frankly, heaven on a plate. Although you'll find other Woohoos who will swear equally vehemently by other Anderson's desserts, like the creme brulee...

Wedding was actually fun, especially once I remembered the Groom's name - Daniel Jackson! - and after I explained the contents of a Black Russian to the Barman (I mean what Barman doesn't know how to mix cocktails!!). Several drinks later and a 2am bedtime led to a very quiet day yesterday
                      Glad you had fun
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                        Oh lookie, a fresh one!!! He is adorable, he looks so tiny!
                        He is! Only four days old

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Evening Woohoos

I know! I've gone all mushy

Yes! It is, quite frankly, heaven on a plate. Although you'll find other Woohoos who will swear equally vehemently by other Anderson's desserts, like the creme brulee...
                          Mississippi Mud Pie!

And Lemon Crunch......... oh, and The Trio!

Comment

Looooook!!!!

[]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/family/Billy-070512.jpg[/IMG]
                            Baby Billy!!!

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Congrats to mama and papa, hope Harry was well behaved today

... *drools* ...

Sorry, were you saying something?

Comment

Looooook!!!!

D'aww!

Evening Woohoos

*starts checking flights to Boston*

Although you shouldn't really tempt me, as I'm supposed to be saving to go to Australia/NZ next March

*starts checking bank balance instead*

\o/
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Harry and I had a lovely day - took him over to play with Sophie and Olivia, stayed for lunch and then I took him home And they insisted on paying me double

Comment

Working...
                                X