The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the congrats WooHoos

Jann, I'm sure you're the best judge of how Tjinta is How long are you going to Oz for? *iz jealous*

Six hours to WooHooMeet! *does a happy shimmy*

Comment

*runz in all excited*

Just heard Harry's baby brother (Billy) was born last night!! WooHoo! He was a bit early because Mum had appendicitis and had to be rushed in for a c-section, but all is well - a healthy 7lb 1oz

He'll come to me in January - sooo looking forward to that *bounces*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Jann, I'm sure you're the best judge of how Tjinta is How long are you going to Oz for? *iz jealous*
        Yeah I agree, that's why I'll just make sure she won't add any extra weight and leave her like this. She isn't eating too much right now anyway so I think that the vet shouldn't complain so much! In doggy world you have the standard that you should easily feel the ribs but not be able to see them(not a standard weight that the vets have because every dog is different in build/bone etc.) and Tjinta doesn't look too fat to me at all and gets enough exersize so....

As for Oz...I'm go the 23th of July till the 16th of September so almost two months! It's gonna be fun! Already got my VISA so...Yey!

Six hours to WooHooMeet! *does a happy shimmy*
        Yey! I'm still jealous!
        Also congrats on the new baby...if you can...post pictures as soon as you can I love baby pictures!

I don't always post in here lately...but I do lurk
        sigpic

Comment

*cheers for the WooHooMeet*
          *cheers for Jann's thesis and for Tjinta too*
          *cheers for LG's Big Show*
          *cheers for New Baby*
          *cheers for WooHoos*
          *hugs*

Martin is my poetry! What words of mine could say it better?
          Now that's just plain poetic.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
            *falls in*

I see we have a really chatty Woohoo! Congrat on 30 000 Jumble!

*looks at post count*
            Oh, I'll make it there one day... or not.
            Thank you Don't worry, it's not a competition - I guess I'm a bit of a quantity over quality girl

In some things

Also *is totally jealous of the Woohoomeet* Bring on AT6. I want to see youuuuu!
            Aw, we want to see you too! Only about 190 days to go

Alrighty, only 4 dance classes + dress rehearsal remaining before the dance show. That's in about 3 weeks from now! Woot! Can't wait!

*huggles*
            WooHoo! *wants to say break a leg but worries that you might *

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *cheers for Jann's thesis and for Tjinta too*
            *cheers for New Baby*
            *cheers for WooHoos*
            *hugs*
            *hugs Nad*

See? He inspires me!

Sarai, Josi and Wendy have just left Oxford and should be here in about an hour and a half *bounces*

Comment

hmmm, WooHooMeet...

sigpic

Comment

Nola - I take issue with that!

You forgot 'Awesome food'

Comment

Better?

sigpic

Comment

Much better

Comment

*giggles at Nola's bits*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Went to the vet for Tjinta's annual check-up yesterday and she was declared healthy...but a bit fat I strongly disagreed seeing as I jog/run three times a week with her, go to two different kinds of training etc. and there(at the trainings) they mentioned she was too thin and now finally had a good weight! (even the labrador breeders at my training mentioned it at first that she was too thin)...the fun of choosing sides...too thin...or a bit on the heavy side!

Also Tjinta has been difficult with eating lately. She only eats when I'm home/there so now we had to change that and she is only allowed to eat when I'm not there. This is because I'm going away to Australia in July and then she shouldn't depend on me that much. The vet thought she was really attached to me and will probably have a hard time when I'll be gone so she has to get a bit more attached to my parents that she is at least willing to eat when they give her food.

The funs of having a dog.

Other than that I'm working my ass of in order to finish my thesis before the 14th of May.
                      Jann, as Jumble says, you know what's best for Tjinta. You're the one who sees her every day and knows how she is. I'm sure she's fine!

I'm so jealous of you going to Oz! HAVE FUN! And good luck with the thesis.

*runz in all excited*

Just heard Harry's baby brother (Billy) was born last night!! WooHoo! He was a bit early because Mum had appendicitis and had to be rushed in for a c-section, but all is well - a healthy 7lb 1oz

He'll come to me in January - sooo looking forward to that *bounces*
                      Yay for new babies! New babies are great!

Speaking of babies, I'm going to see my cousin's little girl for the first time on May 12th. (She was born mid-February, but she lives in Toronto - not exactly close to home.) Can't wait! And I'm sure I'll be shocked by how her boys have grown up since I saw them last Christmas.

Aw, we want to see you too! Only about 190 days to go
                      Weeeeeeeee! Less than 200 days already? Time goes by so fast!

WooHoo! *wants to say break a leg but worries that you might *
                      I actually fell during last year's show, for the first time in twelve years. Didn't break anything luckily, but had a really bad bruise on my shin. I suspect there was more to it than simply a bruise (without it being a fracture though) because it was hurting and throbbing and yikes! I shouldn't probably have done 4 shows on an injury.

*huggles everyone*

And Woohoomeet ladies, have fun!
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

They're here!!!!!

Comment

YAY! *dances*
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            *falls in*

[snip]

Sarai, Josi and Estrela - I hear you ladies! *joins the OMGs and squees* The wait 'til Monday's Castle episode is killing me! Have you seen these? *jumps*

Alrighty, only 4 dance classes + dress rehearsal remaining before the dance show. That's in about 3 weeks from now! Woot! Can't wait!

*huggles*
                            Oh, that is soooo not fair. I have no willpower. *mustresistclickingonspoilers* Most of me wants to squee in surprise. I'm sure we'll be groaning at whatever cliffhanger they throw us this time too.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Oh my that clip of Castle! I can't wait to see the episode Yey!

Have fun at the Woohoomeet girls! I'm jealous! one day I'll be there again...one day!

Good luck with the rehearsal/dance show LJ! You'll probably rock it!

Nola that first one sounds like me ! Thanks again for your daily bits.

Went to the vet for Tjinta's annual check-up yesterday and she was declared healthy...but a bit fat I strongly disagreed seeing as I jog/run three times a week with her, go to two different kinds of training etc. and there(at the trainings) they mentioned she was too thin and now finally had a good weight! (even the labrador breeders at my training mentioned it at first that she was too thin)...the fun of choosing sides...too thin...or a bit on the heavy side!

Also Tjinta has been difficult with eating lately. She only eats when I'm home/there so now we had to change that and she is only allowed to eat when I'm not there. This is because I'm going away to Australia in July and then she shouldn't depend on me that much. The vet thought she was really attached to me and will probably have a hard time when I'll be gone so she has to get a bit more attached to my parents that she is at least willing to eat when they give her food.

The funs of having a dog.

Other than that I'm working my ass of in order to finish my thesis before the 14th of May.
                            You know, if we could clone you there would be more happy dogs in this world. Tjinta is a lucky pup. If only more owners were as committed to their pets as you are. Yay Jann. Give her a hug from me. I miss my dog and am slowly coming around to the idea of getting another one.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *cheers for Jann's thesis and for Tjinta too* + being able to go to Oz! *iz jealous*
                            *cheers for New Baby*
                            *cheers for WooHoos*
                            *hugs*

Borrowing Nad's post to say Ditto and a bit more.

Yay for Woohoo meets!
                            I'm jealous but hope you have an absolutely wonderful time. Please have enough fun to cover for those of us who can't be there but not enough fun that you become a news item the next day.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                              Yay for Woohoo meets!
                              I'm jealous but hope you have an absolutely wonderful time. Please have enough fun to cover for those of us who can't be there but not enough fun that you become a news item the next day.
                              Well... that could be kind of fun...
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post

Yay for Woohoo meets!
                                Oh, I think we'll definitely do that

Oh, remember my blank bedroom wall from a few days ago? ........

For all of you that thought that either I'd completely lost it or that we were in immediate danger of an apocalyptic catastrophe, Sarai, Josi and Wendy insist that I show you it's current state.............

Comment

Working...
                                X