No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Joe is still bandying words with the "adorable little cranky-pants"......

"Indigo Sapphire writes: “I appear to have touched a nerve. Perhaps you have no idea what I’m referring to because I erroneously wrote Off the Grid instead of the correct title, Stronghold. […] I’ve already won. And we both know it.”

Answer: Sure sure, you nonsensical little mouth-frother you. Enjoy. By the way, I love the fact that for all your wacky anger, you’re unable to even specify what the hell caused this life crisis. What was it about Mitchell that bothered you in the episode? Was it what he was wearing? The way he walked? Or was he, as I suspect, sending you subliminal threats over the airwaves? Anyway, thanks for stopping by and reinforcing the stereotype of the crazed fan. We’re sending you off with the home edition! Thanks for playing."

Go Joe!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      You could marry him yourself if you're that keen. Nice guy, really considerate, cooks very well, loves Stargate..... is really good at....other stuff

Ah, now that's a different matter. If you really want Martin as your brother-in-law then I guess I could make the sacrifice and marry him Except of course, he's already got a wife Oh well, can't have everything can you?
      Funny how those points of view work, huh?
      I envisioned that totally different! Hm.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

"Indigo Sapphire writes: “I appear to have touched a nerve. Perhaps you have no idea what I’m referring to because I erroneously wrote Off the Grid instead of the correct title, Stronghold. […] I’ve already won. And we both know it.”

Answer: Sure sure, you nonsensical little mouth-frother you. Enjoy. By the way, I love the fact that for all your wacky anger, you’re unable to even specify what the hell caused this life crisis. What was it about Mitchell that bothered you in the episode? Was it what he was wearing? The way he walked? Or was he, as I suspect, sending you subliminal threats over the airwaves? Anyway, thanks for stopping by and reinforcing the stereotype of the crazed fan. We’re sending you off with the home edition! Thanks for playing."

Go Joe!
        *giggles*
        Oh, Joe does have quite a way.
        Go Joe! Go! *roots*

Really, some people... *shakes head*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Nice to be wanted

Comment

Nice to be wanted
            *inserts cliffhangery tune*

''Will The Martin be able to break up the S.H.I.P.? Will the WooHoo Hippies let their lust for him get in between them and ruin the peacefull S.H.I.P. atmosphere? Or will the presence of the not so very handsome George Clooney be enough to keep everyone happy? ...Stay tuned for the conclusion''

Dumdumdummmm...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              *giggles*
              Oh, Joe does have quite a way.
              Go Joe! Go! *roots*

Really, some people... *shakes head*
              I know! I mean, why hassle somebody like Joe in public like that? It's not like he's responsible for everything that ever appeared under the Stargate banner

Also from the blog

Magsol writes: “How often do people like Indigo Sapphire troll your blog?”

Answer: “Not all that often. Most of the people who post here are fairly coherent.”

So they should be. A little respect people

Comment

*inserts cliffhangery tune*

''Will The Martin be able to break up the S.H.I.P.? Will the WooHoo Hippies let their lust for him get in between them and ruin the peacefull S.H.I.P. atmosphere? Or will the presence of the not so very handsome George Clooney be enough to keep everyone happy? ...Stay tuned for the conclusion''

Dumdumdummmm...
                There are two answers to that...

1. Hippies are known for their love of free love and their ability to share

2. As long as you're happy with Clooney, there's nooooo problem here

Edit: I haven't seen you use your new sig. Should I be offended?

Comment

Some ''fans'' take themselves way to serious.
                  Sure, there are also loonies at the other end of fandom *looks around*, but really. Why watch if you hate it? Why post on a PTB's blog if you don't like what he does?

*hugs her Awesome Bunch*

sigpic

Comment

There are two answers to that...

1. Hippies are known for their love of free love and their ability to share

2. As long as you're happy with Clooney, there's nooooo problem here
                    Yes. We're a little cult, aren't we?

and well... No. He's just eye candy.
                    Martin is so much... deeper.

sigpic

Comment

Some ''fans'' take themselves way to serious.
                      Sure, there are also loonies at the other end of fandom *looks around*, but really. Why watch if you hate it? Why post on a PTB's blog if you don't like what he does?

*hugs her Awesome Bunch*
                      Some people just seem to need to stir things up. They obviously need to get a life

Yes. We're a little cult, aren't we?

and well... No. He's just eye candy.
                      Martin is so much... deeper.
                      Deeper....yes, that wood be our Martin..... *sighs and goes off into a nice, deep daydream........*

You missed my Edit ^^^^^^ or are you just ignoring me?

Comment

For 6200 a repost...

sigpic

Comment

Ya think? I'm not so sure There are some things a girl likes to keep to herself *hides Martin away and huggles him in private*
                          Keep thinking positive...and some things private yeah...but still...a man with mostly positive attributes is better than none, or one with a lot of flaws which you love/like because of the wrong reasons.

And we will keep Martin safe for ya

Nooooooooo don't say that! I don't believe there's such a thing as the 'perfect' man, and since there's no obvious flaws so far I'm expecting something really major to turn up at some point.

I'm going to his the weekend after next, so hopefully that should prove that he really doesn't have a wife and six kids that he hasn't told me about

Trusting soul aren't I?
                          *hugs* Don't ya fear...perhaps he has some small flaws...or you just are atm too giddy that you miss his flaws...no toilet seat up or so? Or smoking...

Think positive...and for the trusting...if he already invites ya I think it's alright...he can't hide his wife and six kids for so long and all...*huggles again*

Go Joe!
                          I actually read that earlier today and I was like "Rofl! way to go Joe" He's right to respond in that way! It's his blog and he should get respect for all what he does and such. For making every single day some time free for his fans. Aint that good writer and producer! I can't name any other writer/producer/etc of a show that does that....

*huggles Joe*

and since we are on te martin thread *huggles Martin..tightly*
                          sigpic

Comment

Some people just seem to need to stir things up. They obviously need to get a life

Deeper....yes, that wood be our Martin..... *sighs and goes off into a nice, deep daydream........*

You missed my Edit ^^^^^^ or are you just ignoring me?
                            Yes. Maybe they should... Find a hobby. Thunk some PTB or something constructive like that.

Edit? *scrolls down*

*off to fix that*
                            I completely forgot...

sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS ON 6200 NAD!!!

Well done Nad

And that's not a 'grabbing' pic, he's about to give you a round of applause

Comment

6969!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done, jumble!

Edit: And thanks
                                (For the grabbing pic too... )

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X