• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww lovely and funny, Nola

*waits patiently for picture*
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Loove him!

Thank you Claire and Laurie for the pics! So adorable!

*bounces*
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Amazing pictures!

I'm so excited to see them. Claire, you've got that super-chuffed-and-loving-this face on you! I love it. Thank you Laurie for sharing them with us, too! I hope you girls have a lovely, awesome time!
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

hey, in that second one he manages to do his huge grin and doesn't look crazy!
          sigpic

Comment

Pictures from Claire - thought they were small enough but got taken down, trying again!
            sigpic

Comment

I was scrolling and kept thinking: ''Pictures? What pictures? I don't see any...''

Awesome pics! *does a little shimmy*
              Thanks for sharing Claire (and thanks for posting Laurie)

*hugs WooHoos*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Challenge entries.....

Comment

Thanks for the happy queensday wishes! It was a beautiful day so that was good/fun!

Thanks for sharing the pics Claire!

And its so sad to hear that Joel Goldsmith has died! and he was still so young!

Jumble love your new arties! Colorful once again
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jann

Comment

Great pictures Claire and Laurie, thanks for sharing.

Claire, heard talk of some big announcement that was to take place at the con. Curious as to what it was.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*runs in*
                        *squishes everyone*

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                        OMG NEWS FLASH!!!

Guess who turned up at the Gateworld party...HIMSELF!!!

Jumble, he remembered me, from collecting Amanda's costumes, told him I was a woohoo and he instantly asked Dan Payne to take our photo for Jumble...have no change to upload it..but he is doing his normal face. Still hoping to get something done re Sanctuary, Amanda will be doing some more shooting on Friday. Can't stop smiling
                        That's awesomesauce! So happy for Claire and Martin! The pictures are great! (although I was afraid I wouldn't see them - thanks for re-posting them Laurie)

And have fun in Vancouver ladies! Don't forget to pop in here from time to time.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                        I know, I saw that on Twitter yesterday. RIP Joel Goldsmith. He was too young to go.
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          Great pictures Claire and Laurie, thanks for sharing.

Claire, heard talk of some big announcement that was to take place at the con. Curious as to what it was.
                          I wasn't there, but from what I understand, it was an announcement of an announcement that will be made at San Diego Comic Con about the future of the franchise.

I am sure someone who was there can elaborate a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                            I wasn't there, but from what I understand, it was an announcement of an announcement that will be made at San Diego Comic Con about the future of the franchise.

I am sure someone who was there can elaborate a bit more.
                            Um.... which franchise do you mean?

Comment

I think it's about the Stargate franchise. From what I understand it's about an SG-1 game/app, potentially. I honestly don't know anymore than that though.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

The announcement was to do with a new app for phones/laptops etc, it will "take you into SGC" and you will be able to go and find out more about what happens in SCG and can go into different rooms etc. Sounds ok, at least something to keep "Stargate" going.

Had a great time with Laurie yesterday and more to happen today...gotta love holidays and meeting up with friends.
                                sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X