No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grabs purple hat from under Woody and quietly sneeks into Jumble's room and pins it to the empty wall....then quietly sneeks out before Jumble sees me and gives me that look!
    sigpic

Comment

I've honestly never heard of melatonin supplements, but I'll look into them or something to help. Thank you. :-) I'm not very up on medicines because I only take them when absolutely 100% necessary. It's pretty late now - gone 2am anyway - hopefully I'll fall asleep soon.

at Laurie
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hi Woohoos!

I'm really a bad Woohoo lately sorry!

Jumble You took your Martin pics down? And only the dolls there now! Are you going to put anything up again or is it going to stay like that?(or did I miss reading the part where you told it )

*huggles Wendy* for being unable to sleep

Yay for the bahamas! MoB! Sounds like an awesome trip!

Pretty arties DM!

Nad twitter is weird IMHO! I have an account and other than lurking I still don't get around actually using it!

Yay LuvnJoe for the JM DarkMatter magazines autographed! That's an amazing gift! Really amazing for APA and JM to do that for you! And I love the name change! Really appropriate!

MR Your cousin is adorable! Cutey!

Hope your hand is really starting to feel better Laurie!

...and I hope I didn't miss anything with catching up!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Grabs purple hat from under Woody and quietly sneeks into Jumble's room and pins it to the empty wall....then quietly sneeks out before Jumble sees me and gives me that look!
          *removes purple hat from empty wall* If I were going to have a hat on that wall, it wood be a blue one

What look? I don't have a 'look'

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          I've honestly never heard of melatonin supplements, but I'll look into them or something to help. Thank you. :-) I'm not very up on medicines because I only take them when absolutely 100% necessary. It's pretty late now - gone 2am anyway - hopefully I'll fall asleep soon.

at Laurie
          I don't think I've ever heard of them either - need to Google

Edit: Melatonin info.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Hi Woohoos!

I'm really a bad Woohoo lately sorry!
          *squishy huggles Jann* What exciting things have been happening in your life to keep you away so long?

Jumble You took your Martin pics down? And only the dolls there now! Are you going to put anything up again or is it going to stay like that?(or did I miss reading the part where you told it )
          I may have put something else up......... or I may not have

...and I hope I didn't miss anything with catching up!
          Did you see where Martin came in and gave us all huggles and kisses? No? Aw

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            *squishy huggles Jann* What exciting things have been happening in your life to keep you away so long?
            Just really busy in RL! Thesis and working at the company too and in the evenings I'm too tired to really do something!

I may have put something else up......... or I may not have
            And we don't get to know So sad...

Did you see where Martin came in and gave us all huggles and kisses? No? Aw

I wouldn't have missed that! That would have consisted of 5 pages of squeeing and happy posts and I didn't miss that! It's impossible!
            sigpic

Comment

Wendy - melatonin can be found naturally in turkey. It's why everyone wants to take a nap after a big thanksgiving turkey dinner....of course the big meal helps as well.

*Waves* to Jumble!

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes. Going to the therapist and doctor (2 appts) this afternoon! See if I did any damage! Hopefully not!
              sigpic

Comment

Just really busy in RL! Thesis and working at the company too and in the evenings I'm too tired to really do something!
                *hugs for busy life* Hope you're enjoying it though

And we don't get to know So sad...

I wouldn't have missed that! That would have consisted of 5 pages of squeeing and happy posts and I didn't miss that! It's impossible!
                Indeed it wood

Finally did something with that pic........

Can't make up my mind which colour I prefer

Good luck at the doc's Laurie

Comment

Welcome back Jann! And thanks

*crosses fingers* Let us know how it went Laurie

Jumble I like the second version better and great work!
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Thanks Dee - I'm happier with the second one too

Edit: Wow, that's odd! I have two posts with different sigs/avis I guess the page didn't refresh properly after I changed them

Comment

Thanks Dee - I'm happier with the second one too

Edit: Wow, that's odd! I have two posts with different sigs/avis I guess the page didn't refresh properly after I changed them
                      That happened to me yesterday only above every post there was my avi! Little devilish guys everywhere!
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*hugs for busy life* Hope you're enjoying it though
                        Don't know if writing my thesis is really fun! but some of the people I'm interviewing are! All male...only negative part is that they're all married.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention I had an 8,1 for my first part of my German 2 exam! So I only need an 2,9 for part 2 in order to pass German! That *should* be managable!

Indeed it wood

Finally did something with that pic........
                        <snip>
                        Can't make up my mind which colour I prefer
                        Love them, but I like the second version slightly better...although my first look was the first...then it changed

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        Welcome back Jann! And thanks
                        Thank you! It was about time I needed to go back!
                        Last edited by starlover; 25 April 2012, 04:02 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          That happened to me yesterday only above every post there was my avi! Little devilish guys everywhere!
                          Somebody must have let the GW gremlins out of their box again

Don't know if writing my thesis is really fun! but some of the people I'm interviewing are! All male...only negative part is that they're all married.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention I had an 8,1 for my first part of my German 2 exam! So I only need an 2,9 for part 2 in order to pass German! That *should* be managable!
                          Well done!

Love them, but I like the second version slightly better...although my first look was the first...then it changed
                          Thanks I liked the blue one when I first made it, but the purple is just that bit better I think

So then I decided to make a red version............

Comment

Jumble - red, white, blue, purple, green, orange - well maybe not orange - but what I mean is it doesn't matter what color - he looks good any way you show him!
                            sigpic

Comment

Jumble - red, white, blue, purple, green, orange - well maybe not orange - but what I mean is it doesn't matter what color - he looks good any way you show him!
                              He does doesn't he?

How did you get on at the doc's?

Comment

Wendy - melatonin can be found naturally in turkey. It's why everyone wants to take a nap after a big thanksgiving turkey dinner....of course the big meal helps as well.
                                That's tryptophan, Laurie. An amino acid that is supposed to make you sleepy. Melatonin is a hormone produced by your body in the dark that tells your body it is time to sleep.
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X