The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Oh my, yes! All those yummy pics! *droolz* I like to think he was rewarding me for skipping through and saying I love him. *goes off, happily dreaming*
    Of course he was - his 2000th blog was just the excuse he needed

*waves to Dee* Do stop drooling dear - you'll have people thinking this is a thunk thread

*looks nervousely at Spencers*

Comment

g'day Dutch, Jumble, LJ *waves*
      sigpic
      Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

WooHoodStock doesn't do awkward! And we're not a thunk thread.

Jumble said sex. Again.

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
        g'day Dutch, Jumble, LJ *waves*
        *waves back*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Jumble said sex. Again.
          oh my stars *faints*
          sigpic

Comment

Jumble said sex. Again.
            Yes.......... and unfortunately now that I'm totally sober I can still remember that whole conversation

oh my stars *faints*
            What?

From Twitter:

Amanda Tapping ?
            2nd day of prep on @PrimevalNewWrld. Amazing crew! Can't wait to play with the cast next week! And hopefully my beloved techno crane!

Gillian Horvath ?
            Who wants to ride her super techno-crane? @amandatapping - That's who!

Phallic symbol or what?

Comment

oh my stars *faints*
              *starts attempts to revive*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Yes.......... and unfortunately now that I'm totally sober I can still remember that whole conversation
              Must have made a huge impression

*blinks*
              I lost half a quote again! Must be the ickybah shock *nods*.
              Anyway.

I was going to say ''Yay for the techno-crane!'' but since you ickied that up as well...
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*gasp*
                sigpic

Comment

Jumble!!!

Comment

alright
                    sigpic

Comment

Therapist told me that typing would be a great exercise - for my left hand! Sadly it was my right hand that had the surgery! But I am practicing my one handed typing so I can communicate - verrrrry sloooowly!

Got the word (not from the doctor but the therapist) that healing time would be at least 4 to 6 months (or longer)! Not the 2 maybe 3 months the doctor said. Why or why do doctors have a need to lie about things like that. I would have still had the surgery but my expectations would have been properly adjusted to reality! But this is going to put a real crimp into a lot of my plans!
                      sigpic

Comment

hey llp *waves*
                        sigpic

Comment

hey llp *waves*
                          *waves back*
                          sigpic

Comment

Hugs! Hugs! Hugs!
                            *hugs*
                            (((WooHoos)))

*hugs Wendy for the crazy workday*
                            Thank you. *hugs back*

I'm not at work today, but I've been told the power is temporarily stable and they've found what's caused it and have isolated it. Here's hoping they fix it and all can go back to being all good.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Evening all

Just spent a lovely afternoon with the family celebrating my sister's 30th birthday, which of course also meant lots of playtime with James
                            Awww, bless! Happy birthday to your sister!

*hugs for Laurie for hand and Wendy for sucky work day and everyone else just because*
                            *hugs* Thank you.

Thanks, we did Lovely Chinese meal followed by Tequila and lime cheesecake, courtesy of Anderson's I love how I can just breeze into Stuart's kitchen and ask for a couple of desserts

Also had an interesting discussion about sex toys...........

That's not appropriate dinner talk...

I do love how everyone has been doing this () in response.

*hugs for stressy day and sleepless night*

Ah, chocolate solves everything
                            *hugs*

Ah I do love chocolate.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            *huggles Wendy for her crazy day*
                            Thanks! *huggles*

I managed to find somewhere to temporarily stay in Derby until I can actually find a place to live properly.

I'm feeling weirdly paranoid that something will go wrong and that for some stupid reason I won't have a job at all... At least I've earned that badge that says 'worrywart' on it. D'oh!

I'm still excited though! I'll be moving to Derby on the 8th May, after I get back from woohoo meet
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Must have made a huge impression
                              Yeah....... the kind of convo that when you wake up the next morning you think 'Did I really say that? *headdesk*'

*blinks*
                              I lost half a quote again! Must be the ickybah shock *nods*.
                              Anyway.

I was going to say ''Yay for the techno-crane!'' but since you ickied that up as well...
                              Pretty sure it was Gillian that ickied it up

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Jumble!!!

What?

I pride myself on being open and honest, and prepared to discuss almost any subject with anyone .... I just temporarily forgot where the 'almost' line was

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

It's ok, it was after dinner

And they're all prudes, obviously

*hugs*

Ah I do love chocolate.
                              I seem to remember chocolate also being mentioned........

I managed to find somewhere to temporarily stay in Derby until I can actually find a place to live properly.
                              YAY!!!!

I'm feeling weirdly paranoid that something will go wrong and that for some stupid reason I won't have a job at all... At least I've earned that badge that says 'worrywart' on it. D'oh!

I'm still excited though! I'll be moving to Derby on the 8th May, after I get back from woohoo meet
                              Yup, worrying does seem to be something you do But it's understandable - this is a HUGE move for you It'll work out, you'll find somewhere permanent to live and settle down happily in Derby

A WooHooMeet is definitely the best thing to do right before moving home and job

Also the best thing to do when you're settled in your own place

*hugs Laurie* I suppose it's a case of Que Sera, sera - not much you can do now but follow orders and wait for it all to be done

Comment

Evening all

Ohhh! Just seen an ep of Castle that actually had me riveted!

*Facing death demands celebrating life*

So true.
                                Spoiler:

Was that the bank hostage one? That's one of my absolute favourites

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

I am not going to go I am not at all surprised

As Jumble said, of course you're feeling apprehensive about it, but it'll all be fine Glad you've got somewhere to stay at least temporarily

*hugs* Laurie
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X