Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Different shade of purple

Or I could just claim that the printer version inspired me

Thanks
    Ah yeah ok.

And you're welcome.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    For those with internet issues, sore eyes and painful hands - in fact for everyone

Finally at the end of a very long week and looking forward to the weekend. Going to London for the day with Ellie tomorrow to explore the Natural History Museum
    Look! It's Robin Dunne with Broccoli

(Or is that too obscure a reference these days? )

Yay for the museum!
    *returns the friday hugs*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Aww! *hugs back*

Awesome! I took Suz when she was about 9 and she loved it!

Go early, wear comfortable shoes and take plenty of drinks and snacks There's a LOT to see, it'll take you all day, and the food and drinks on sale are very expensive
      It's been years since I last went so I may be looking forward to it more than Ellie at the moment

Drinks and snacks already taken care of Although Ellie has requested that we go to YO! Sushi for tea
      sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Ah yeah ok.

And you're welcome.

Look! It's Robin Dunne with Broccoli

(Or is that too obscure a reference these days? )
        Looks like little Broccoli is terrified by the very idea

Actually, being hugged by RD isn't such a bad thing

It's been years since I last went so I may be looking forward to it more than Ellie at the moment

Drinks and snacks already taken care of Although Ellie has requested that we go to YO! Sushi for tea
        Suz recently did a return visit (now 23 ) and loved every minute

Oh go on, take her - it's not that often she gets a day in London is it?
        Last edited by Jumble; 13 April 2012, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Looks like little Broccoli is terrified by the very idea

Suz recently did a return visit (now 23 ) and loved every minute

Oh go on, take her - it's not that often she gets a day in London is it?
          I probably will take her - I feel a little guilty about the amount I've had to work over the Easter break even though she's had a lovely couple of weeks with friends and it's the only thing Ellie has asked for
          sigpic

Comment

I probably will take her - I feel a little guilty about the amount I've had to work over the Easter break even though she's had a lovely couple of weeks with friends and it's the only thing Ellie has asked for
            Sounds to me like you both deserve a treat

Comment

*grabs a hug from MR*
              Have an awesome time at the museum tomorrow! Such a fabulous place
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Nom nom nom

Although I'm assured by my sushi snob of a sister that Wasabi in London is tastier

Hope you guys have lots of fun !

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Nom nom nom

Although I'm assured by my sushi snob of a sister that Wasabi in London is tastier

Hope you guys have lots of fun !

May just have to take a little visit there. Thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

We went to a Sushi place in Vancouver - can't say I was impressed by the large chunks of raw salmon and....... whatever the other fish was.......... but I do like the little round ricey thingies and all the tempura things

Comment

We went to a Sushi place in Vancouver - can't say I was impressed by the large chunks of raw salmon and....... whatever the other fish was.......... but I do like the little round ricey thingies and all the tempura things
                      Ellie is just graduating to the fish based stuff - she's been munching down the vegetarian sushi for a couple of years now, although she was partial to the smoked eel until they stopped doing it
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        A month can last a long time.
                        *hugs*
                        It can do. I hope being so busy it probably won't feel very long! *fingers crossed*

*hugs*

For those with internet issues, sore eyes and painful hands - in fact for everyone

Finally at the end of a very long week and looking forward to the weekend. Going to London for the day with Ellie tomorrow to explore the Natural History Museum
                        Ooooh, that sounds fabulous! It sounds like it's needed for both of you, I hope you have fun!
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Good evening all! Huggles all around.

Grades are finally in. Color me relieved. Just six more weeks to go.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

*paints Nola a relieved and serene pale blue*

Nice bits

I've just watched the very first ep of Red Dwarf - now it all makes sense

Off to bed.........

Comment

Nola, I really love the first bit. Hahahaha. Ace.

Jumble - that picture of the baby yawning just made me yawn. Is it bedtime yet?
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Love that museum!

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                                Laurie with skin peeling...do you have a symbiote that you have not told us about...then again if you did, you would not have needed any operations DOH!

Went to GP today, told I have Bursitis of the shoulder and will be getting injection in my shoulder next week...just in time for my trip to Canada/USA, happy bunny (still on Easter mode) and yes still smiling
                                Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Dropped in for some sympathy but no one is home! Hand is really hurting (in a burning way) today. Took 2 Aleve and it didn't help. May have to take an oxycodein if it doesn' stop soon. Feels like someone is drilling for oil in my hand! Weird if I let my hand just hang down it doesn't seem to hurt as much. But hard to do if I lay in a bed! Hate days like this....can't even be productive!
                                Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                *hugs Cags* Yay for your mum! *fingers crossed*

*huggles* I hope the painkillers helped you.

If it helps with the weird snake peeling thing - I had to go through that when I had surgery on my feet. It really doesn't hurt or bother you. And thankfully, only happens once!

The hospital canceled my appointment and moved it to next month My eyes are no better, so I'm gutted. But at least it's next month and not a few months away.
                                Hugs to you all.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X